Mrs Hinch #590 Which celebrity couple would take money to a desert island?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Off topic, but has anyone seen Useless Farm’s stories today where she said (jokingly) one of her mad alpacas called Michael got out (who I think she’s said has berserk male syndrome, so take note Soph) then she hooked Michael Buble? It was so funny and that’s how content should be done!

I know Sofa’s not read here since Titanic clipped that iceberg, so I don’t think her content will change because she can’t resist a brag, but she really is so out of touch and unrelatable now.

Reactions: 12
I feel like Georgia (Hinch’s supposed best friend) is doing her dirty. She shared a Zara haul on her stories today. Apparently, she’s been looking for a mushroom coloured hoodie to relax in for ages so she went to Zara. Imagine if she had a friend who had a mushroom coloured hoodie in her range.

I can’t say I blame Georgia though. Hinch is a massive user who seems to pick her up whenever she wants to seem relevant or popular then drops her again. Georgia seems grounded and down to earth so if she was going to have a sly dig, I agree with her 100% and I actually admire her restraint!
Good old Georgia, love her. Also, the only reason she’s mentioned the whole 2nd child thing is because there’s lots of funny reels going around about the 2nd child being more wild, 1st child vs 2nd…not an original thought, she sees something & thinks yes! That’ll do it! You can hear the falseness in her voice & that forced laugh

Reactions: 21
I’ve seriously never seen or known a person to buy so much tit.
Why the duck does she keep buying the kids paintbrushes and hats? What are they doing with them all? Most ‘hauls’ involve her buying ‘the boys’ a new pair of slippers each. Where are the old ones? Perhaps she means the muppet heads out the in the garden when she refers to the boys. What an utter c*nt.

• Haha
Good old Georgia, love her. Also, the only reason she’s mentioned the whole 2nd child thing is because there’s lots of funny reels going around about the 2nd child being more wild, 1st child vs 2nd…not an original thought, she sees something & thinks yes! That’ll do it! You can hear the falseness in her voice & that forced laugh
She’s a bleeping cretin.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I love how Grinch excuses herself “working” cos she has a toddler who doesn’t sleep well!

What does she think other parents do who actually have a job and don’t have a full time non-working partner and mother and father on tap? So out of touch, and then the timing of that post just defies gravity 🤬

• Heart
Reactions: 31
Why the duck does she keep buying the kids paintbrushes and hats? What are they doing with them all? Most ‘hauls’ involve her buying ‘the boys’ a new pair of slippers each. Where are the old ones? Perhaps she means the muppet heads out the in the garden when she refers to the boys. What an utter c*nt.
She buys the boys that craft stuff then hovers over them with her grabby claw to redo it in an aesthetically pleasing way for the ‘Gram guide them.

Reactions: 16
Garrway to the party but that autumn door is just pure tit 🤣 and when you look at SSS even more shite🤣 she desperately wants to be Stacey and misses the mark every single time. She will never be her. I don't know why she just doesn't stop the bullshit and be herself for once. Does she even know who she is anymore?

Why does she always laugh at Ronnie? Even if she's laughing in a 'bless is art' kinda way, Ronnie doesn't know that, he's going to grow up thinking she's laughing at him.

As for the wave of light, don't get me started. Is she just so ignorant to the world that she hasn't realised? Does she know and not care? Or even more sick, has she done it on purpose for advertising purposes? Either way, what a sick individual. Ren and Lon might be innocent and cute now but people are a product of their environment and I'm telling you now, those boys are going to grow up spoilt, entitled, vain.
I wholeheartedly agree, her boys will be brats, I love children but I can already see signs of Ronnie being a brat and I’m not being nasty because it won’t be his fault, it’s like you say you’re a product of your environment

Reactions: 10
I love how Grinch excuses herself “working” cos she has a toddler who doesn’t sleep well!

What does she think other parents do who actually have a job and don’t have a full time non-working partner and mother and father on tap? So out of touch, and then the timing of that post just defies gravity 🤬
When my son was 2, I was at university and was a single mum. My son wouldn’t sleep away from me so I’d work on a night from my bed in the darkest light I could get away with while he was in my bed.

She hasn’t got a clue about real life.

• Heart
That's why she got them glow in the dark hats. Light up floofs and Mummaz asleep on the grass. 🥲

• Haha
Reactions: 11
They make a game out of Lonnie not sleeping and then wonder why he doesn’t want to go to bed 🙄. He is probably waiting for Fiddle to pick him up.

Also I know your house is soulless and echoey Sophie hunnay, but I’m fairly confident you can talk at a normal volume and not risk waking Ronnie up from his bed o’ hay. Unless he is asleep in a ball a la Mummaz on the conservatory floor

• Haha
Reactions: 32
Imagine taking days off of work at a time because your kid is making you tired. My manager would laugh in my face and I’d soon be out of a job. It’s not like she hasn’t got a house husband and her mum/dad/niece etc

She’s so out of touch with the real world

• Heart
Reactions: 22
Thread Suggestion:
Soph's bought out B&M of it's cheapest tat, had a lay down on the grass like a demented tw@tttt...

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 25
I’ve just shown my husband that screenshot and asked him what he’d do if he saw me flaked out on the grass like that. He said that he’d presume I was dead, probably from one of the alpacas, but that he’d definitely check on me (nice that he wouldn’t just presume and then leave me, I suppose 😂)

I’d put money on her saying to Jimbobnonob “Jayyymeee, I’m gonna pretend to fall asschleep on the grasch and you need to film it. The scheeep’ll laaaavv it babes.”
Why are they both such twats, what is his obsession with the taking photos of her tend sleeping, she wasn’t sleeping in either but it just seems such a strange thing to constantly take pictures of your wife while tend sleeping, then having to listen to his creepy voice saying how much she’s loved, how bloody amazing she is and that aww bless her bullshit as if he were seeing his child doing something cute, she was wearing makeup in that lying with Ronnie photo and why and who would ever fall asleep in a garden on wet grass in this weather, I just seriously would love to know how their mind works because I’ve genuinely never known anyone like that, the whole marriage and family dynamic is so bizarre

Reactions: 24
How can she be up with Lonnie all night if she’s passed out in Ronnie’s bed? Which one is it soph? Are you in with Ronnie or up with Lonnie?
I don’t believe for a second it’s either. You’re slacking. You know it. You’re playing the tired mum card. Get over it like every other parent does.

• Heart
Reactions: 38
Using her kids as another excuse…yawn.
My boys don't sleep??? But she fell asleep on the sofa recently and woke up in the middle of the night annoyed because no one woke her to go to bed? Lies lies lies

Last edited:
Reactions: 25
My boys dont sleep??? But she fell asleep on the sofa recently and woke up in the middle of the night annoyed because no one woke her to go to bed? Lies lies lies
Exactly! Hinch needs to keep a list of all her lies, no wait that’s one of the things I love about tattlers because we never forget.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 18
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.