Mrs Hinch #59 Hinch is boasting, she's on the beg, now she's feeding Ronnie roasties & veg!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I never thought I'd ever mention Ronnie on here, & my comment isn't spiteful or mean spirited, it's just a genuine observation - - - - - he always has a blank expression. I've seen him smile at his Dad, but pics/stories she posts of him - blank stares 😟
I agree, he should be more animated by this age

Reactions: 17
I have really struggled with her stories today. Let people have their grief. Because, hun, guess what? The world doesn't revolve around you. I had a ruptured ectopic 15 years ago. I was close to death. I lost my baby, my fallopian tube and my sanity. Despite fertility treatment, I have not been able to have children. I still have regular nightmares about what happened. Sophie, we know you read Tattle. You need to take a long hard look at yourself.
Dear fluffyduck, just to say I know what you are going through. The same happened to me even though it was 35 years ago and I went on to have another baby after that. People don’t understand the potentially life threatening implications of ectopic pregnancy. I felt I got sympathy for having an op (it was open surgery back then) but the fact I’d lost a much wanted baby weren’t factored in and I was just treated as a surgical patient. My thoughts are with everyone who has lost a baby, whether before birth or as a neonatal death. Take care of yourself and a big hug to you

• Sad
Reactions: 26
Whom ever has been effected this evening by the wave of light post my thoughts are with you x
I have also experienced baby loss and I think the posts today have been ill thought out and crass at best.
I can only imagine the hurt she’s caused some people with her lack of tact. It’s like eating pizza in front of a starving person.

• Sad
Reactions: 29
As someone who had a full term still birth the whole of baby loss awareness month is a cause close to my heart. 2 and a half years on I now have a happy and healthy 9 month old and often feel I should no longer be upset as I was lucky to have a second chance and that I can’t moan about the hard days as there are plenty of people who didn’t go on to have other children.
What is really getting to me tonight is people tagging her like it’s her idea!!

• Sad
Reactions: 39
I never thought I'd ever mention Ronnie on here, & my comment isn't spiteful or mean spirited, it's just a genuine observation - - - - - he always has a blank expression. I've seen him smile at his Dad, but pics/stories she posts of him - blank stares 😟
Because whenever we see him with her, it’s through her phone camera. We only ever get the odd photo of her cradling him, her husband never records her playing with him for her to upload. She seemingly spends all day coming up with content to sell her tat and show off her gifts (when she’s not using pre-recorded stuff), you have to wonder how much time per day she sits and plays with him or chats to him face-to-face. He can’t learn to emote from staring at the back of her phone cover. 🤷🏼‍♀️

Reactions: 15
She has zero empathy or compassion for anyone unless they can be of direct use to her.
At the same time that she is upsetting and insulting people she is shoving pizza into her trout pout.
Absolute disgrace of a woman.Her mother should be mighty proud of her.

Reactions: 18
Thread suggestion

Kitchen, garage and loft all gifted, come on hinchers, help get these ebayers shifted

Reactions: 39
As someone who had a full term still birth the whole of baby loss awareness month is a cause close to my heart. 2 and a half years on I now have a happy and healthy 9 month old and often feel I should no longer be upset as I was lucky to have a second chance and that I can’t moan about the hard days as there are plenty of people who didn’t go on to have other children.
I think some of her loyal followers actually think there queen bee thought of the wave of light!
Sharing posts with her hashtag is sick! Using this cause to gain followers! Vile!
Take your *gifted candle & piss off! 😒

Reactions: 19
Again, I can’t imagine how hard that would be. Sending you so much love today xx

Reactions: 9
breaking my heart reading all these posts from you all tonight. I send my love, I was 18, I didn't know I was pregnant and it was a huge shock and all these years later I think about the what ifs as everyone here does.

And for her to be so inconsiderate as always should be no surprise but you would think with her target audience being women she might actually be more thoughtful but we are talking about her after all.

• Sad
Reactions: 15
suggestion: the grinch gifted the floor in her garage but will the new loft be the end of her marriage?!

(sorry first attempt) 😂

Reactions: 25
Dear fluffyduck, just to say I know what you are going through. The same happened to me even though it was 35 years ago and I went on to have another baby after that. People don’t understand the potentially life threatening implications of ectopic pregnancy. I felt I got sympathy for having an op (it was open surgery back then) but the fact I’d lost a much wanted baby weren’t factored in and I was just treated as a surgical patient. My thoughts are with everyone who has lost a baby, whether before birth or as a neonatal death. Take care of yourself and a big hug to you
Thank you. Mine was an open op too. Xx

Reactions: 3
What does classes mean?
Certain things, so she would have trademarked for jewellery items or books or home wares they are all different classes and cost for each class, I haven’t checked so I don’t know what classes she has trademarked under.

Reactions: 1
It’s a bit grey so she’s not going outside. Here in Scotland if you don’t go outside when it’s grey you’ll end up with rickets. Get your “barg” boots on, a decent jacket, rain cover on the pram, jacket for the dog if you must and bleeping go a walk. Even just around your estate.

I’m not directing that at people with anxiety by the way. I get why people really don’t want to leave their home. She’s not one of them.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 33
Every year my heart breaks with the wave of light. Seeing how many people have been effected by baby loss is truly heartbreaking. It’s about coming together to light up social media to remember babies we’ve lost. I knew Hinch was up herself but to turn this special time into all about herself! She’s a true narcissist.

Reactions: 22
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.