Mrs Hinch #59 Hinch is boasting, she's on the beg, now she's feeding Ronnie roasties & veg!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
To everyone who has been affected by the loss of a baby and upset by Grinch's crappy, self obsession over the wave of light, you have my deepest sympathy. I can't imagine the pain that the loss of a child causes but I have seen friends go through it and the thought that that greedy, grabbing shitstain has hijacked it and caused further upset to grieving parents makes me sick. Much love to you all, and may your beautiful angel babies rest in peace โค

Reactions: 22
So she's telling people they should wash on a lower wash because it's better for the environment and she's learnt all these new eco friendly things about the company she gets paid to promote...... And then she's saying to put a cap full on a EMPTY wash at HIGH TEMP........yeah good now.....

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 30
I know I'm so late with this being thread 59. But ...Its 2019 i don't get how a women shining and cleaning, shiny and clean things has a million plus followers. Its so obvious that she is a complete advert for PnG.[emoji2959] i have never followed her, cleaning so crazily is not for me. Maybe I'm a [emoji241][emoji2958] [emoji1787]

I didn't look at the thead before posting. I don't know how to delete. I've seen lots of baby loss posts, I'm sorry for you all [emoji173] .
Well Iโ€™d rather be a [emoji241] than a damn Hincher [emoji1785]

Reactions: 8
In other news, I am thinking about everyone who has been affected by this campaign. You are all in my heart tonight. You are all what this campaign is about not crappy Grinch and her army of Yankee candles! You are all SO much better than her.
Here is a photo of my local castle which has been lit up in pink and blue for wave of light. God bless you all!
View attachment 49027

xx
Oh that is a beautiful picture.

Reactions: 7
She did something similar to this Wave of Light self centered, attention seeking shite; remember a couple of days ago she posted out about premature babies and said "our" preemies in the NICU or something like that. I never got a screen shot :(
This is possibly a bit harsh, and I hope not true, but it almost seems like she WANTS to be in one of these situations herself so the attention can revolve around her, a bit like Munchausen by proxy. Another example is the bonding blankets she posted about before Ronnie was born, like she was trying to get attention/ sympathy while deliberately being vague.
It really makes my heart hurt to think of the mams and would be mams who see this and have to relive these memories because of this woman's ignorance

Reactions: 21
I know im a bit late but how the duck has she managed to make the wave of light about herself? Boils my blood, she's a vile person.

Reactions: 23
In other news, I am thinking about everyone who has been affected by this campaign. You are all in my heart tonight. You are all what this campaign is about not crappy Grinch and her army of Yankee candles! You are all SO much better than her.
Here is a photo of my local castle which has been lit up in pink and blue for wave of light. God bless you all!
View attachment 49027

xx
Rochester cathedral?

Reactions: 1
Sending so much love and strength to parents whose hearts are hurting today ๐Ÿ˜ช

We lost our baby in May this year ๐Ÿ˜ช and still struggling to come to terms with this. I am absoutely furious and disgusted at Hinch!

I am utterly gobsmacked at the posts she chose to repost today!! The tags are completely inappropriate!! Surely with the team she has behind her she could have come up with something a bit more considerate!?

So instead she chose to use this moment to self promote and get Yankee candles attention! Well duck you Mrs Hinch!

Anyone struggling with baby/child loss please reach out. There is help out there, I have amended one of the posts Hinch reposted earlier but included a link of support
View attachment 49039

Much love ๐Ÿ’™๐Ÿ’—
I donโ€™t understand why you have reposted anything from her vile insensitive posting yesterday?

Reactions: 2
No posts so far this morning..I'd love to think she's thoroughly ashamed of her crass behaviour..but I know better! How insensitive and thoughtless she was last night! Much love to all who suffer the heavy heartache of losing a child๐Ÿ’—

Reactions: 17
No posts so far this morning..I'd love to think she's thoroughly ashamed of her crass behaviour..but I know better! How insensitive and thoughtless she was last night! Much love to all who suffer the heavy heartache of losing a child๐Ÿ’—
Her fingers are just too sore this morning

• Haha
Reactions: 7
First post of the day is Ronnie... she has no shame.

• Sick
  • Sad
Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.