Mrs Hinch #59 Hinch is boasting, she's on the beg, now she's feeding Ronnie roasties & veg!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
New thread curtesy of @Lynseyp
Some great suggestions but to avoid giving her the attention she desires with her latest “troll” I went with this one.

continue!!!!

Just to add some of the more general “is breast milk vegan” chats have been moved to the dedicated breast feeding thread if anyone wants to continue that conversation there!

Reactions: 13
Um my thread title with 60+ votes got deleted just because it mentioned this Laura?

Didn’t think this forum was like that tbh ☹

• Sad
Reactions: 40
Going on from the last thread. It is quite clear shes giving him more than 'baby rice' and if you look through some of her stories there photos of ronnie and jamie/Henry with half full bottles in the background. So he's probably having more food than milk which isn't good at 16 weeks no matter what anyone says. I despise the saying 'I done it and my kids were ok' guidelines change for reasons and theres a lot more information about weaning early and the damages than what was around 20 years ago! :rolleyes: I obviously dont know but I doubt its because hes a 'hungry baby' and really needs food on top because if he was he'd be finishing his bottles and from her photos it doesn't look like he is.

• Heart
Reactions: 28
She's pretending she cares about the planet again now. If she really cared she would stop using so much plastic and spraying all those chemicals, especially around her baby! And I also think she's sneaky when it comes to declaring an AD, she puts it so small and out of the way.

Reactions: 21
Im surprised shes not waited to feed him. Think of the brand deals she could have had, #gifted his first ever meal from whichever baby food company. Selling baby food to her followers when they really dont need to be buyings jars etc.

Reactions: 8
Um my thread title with 60+ votes got deleted just because it mentioned this Laura?

Didn’t think this forum was like that tbh ☹
A big rule of tattle is to keep things here as people targeting on someone's feed @ them is trolling. It gets a bit dodgy if we use a title that could be seen to condone targeting someone.

Messages are sometimes made invisible if they get reports until a mod can check it and make it live again.

Hope that makes sense, we just want to mod this forum so runs well for everyone :)

Reactions: 12
If she’s been medically advised to start weaning (before 4 months 🙄) then fair dos. But of course as she’s putting her life on Instagram people will naturally question why she’s doing solids early about little Ronnie. Not even malice but most out of curiosity. I daresay there will be a lot of new mothers who are watching her who perhaps haven’t checked the current guidelines.

Reactions: 10
Can we get back to the important stuff please 🤗

What is ma barker cooking for dinner today!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 38
Going on from the last thread. It is quite clear shes giving him more than 'baby rice' and if you look through some of her stories there photos of ronnie and jamie/Henry with half full bottles in the background. So he's probably having more food than milk which isn't good at 16 weeks no matter what anyone says. I despise the saying 'I done it and my kids were ok' guidelines change for reasons and theres a lot more information about weaning early and the damages than what was around 20 years ago! :rolleyes: I obviously dont know but I doubt its because hes a 'hungry baby' and really needs food on top because if he was he'd be finishing his bottles and from her photos it doesn't look like he is.
Unless you are there in that house with them, you don’t know for sure what he’s having, one would only hope it’s rice just as a little starter food given his age. And remember people on this forum are of all ages, so whether someone weaned their baby 20 years ago or two years it doesn’t make their experience any less relevant than anyone else’s. I think you’ll find people’s comments were backing my original comment, when I tried to explain about guidelines changing and some members were adamant that they haven’t. I don’t want my comments moved to a weaning thread, so I will stop here as it’s getting irrelevant now. And it’s making my brain ache.

• Heart
Reactions: 34
Im surprised shes not waited to feed him. Think of the brand deals she could have had, #gifted his first ever meal from whichever baby food company. Selling baby food to her followers when they really dont need to be buyings jars etc.
There are really strict rules about advertising baby formula/food for infants under 1 year old.
That’s why T.V adverts from Cow and Gate/Amtamil etc always advertise follow on milk for toddlers.

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.