Mrs Hinch #59 Hinch is boasting, she's on the beg, now she's feeding Ronnie roasties & veg!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Will the join not be because she changed the configuration perhaps? Adding onto the end rather than having the island??

Reactions: 4
Saying that, I think her extension was poorly planned. Theres a lot of wasted space and the kitchen has stayed small. I dont see the point in the kitchen being smaller than the dining room unless she plans to go into the garage with it in years to come. Also too many bathrooms and not enough bedrooms for the size of house

Reactions: 20
We are off to a pumpkin patch next sunday for the day with my niece nephews and son.
Definitely no carving until a week before. Who wants mouldy pumpkins!
Enjoy yours. Do you use the flesh in your cooking? We do pumpkin soup but I've never tried any other recipes yet
I used to save the seeds, put salt & oil on them & bake them, gorgeous!

Reactions: 2
I wish there was a slow shaking of the head emoji.
With reference to her latest post this will have to do.......I can't find the one I want, probably for the best!
Looks like a dancing mushroom
There’s a facepalm one if that helps lol [emoji2358]

Reactions: 2
I don’t think the builder did the extension for free? The cheap/shite interiors were gifted yes, but they would have paid for the actual build.
Fair enough but money is easy come, easy go with them isn’t it? I’m sure her swipe ups since the build will have more than paid for it already!

Reactions: 3
That’s not true. Extensions aren’t cheap, I’d be well pissed off if I’d spent £100k plus ( quoting London prices here) on an extension that didn’t add the same value 🤔 that’s just dumb, no?
I would've thought you spend money on an extension to make more back when you sell it. Seems pointless spending 80k on it which i think she has and it only adding say 50k.

The germs on radiators are super bad. A well known health hazard, I strongly recommend you to zoflora the duck out of them 😂😂
Yeah I lay awake at night wondering how I will stop myself from licking my radiators because of all the germs that must live on them 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Other mixes are available!🤣
Don't know about you but I can't wait to learn how to cook them,been eating them raw up till now.
Did the wax melt burner that u were going to warm them on not work. If only someone did a swipe up for amatch to light the candle 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 6
For the record,it's turned out to be a glorious day in Maldon.All doors and windows open,washing on the line and the sun is actually hot!
She lives a stones throw from the Promenade Park,so lucky to have this space in town.
Cafes,sand pit,lake,play parks,water park,crazy golf,and more,all against the back drop of the sea wall looking over the Blackwater estuary.You couldn't be lonely if you tried,especially if you've got a baby and a dog with you.
Sometimes it takes me 2 hours to do a half hour walk cos dog walkers always talk to each other.
All that in her "little village" 😂

• Haha
“This is ronnies nappy bin and I absolutely love it’ except she keeps stuff on top of it and struggled to work out how to open it so clearly doesn’t use it that much..
Why is the nappy bin in his room when he sleeps in their bedroom? It's not even anywhere near the bathroom for handwashing?? 🤨

Reactions: 9
What does classes mean?
classes are basically categories so if anyone tries to make any products or events or any of the other 23 classes using #hincharmy she can sue them for trying to make financial gain from products using that name for example if some lovely hincher decided to make xmas baubles with #hincharmy on them she could have them shut down ...and you're damn right she will otherwise she wouldn't

same thing slimming world do if anyone tries to make sw related products

• Wow
Main thing for me is that it’s been proven to cause fertility issues!
I remember in "the olden days when I were a lass". My teacher told us we were lucky to live "up north" and in the county (please don't think of me crawling out of some coal pit, I live just outside the Golden Triangle 😝) because we got to drink nice fresh water, whilst the poor sods in London were drinking water that had been through at least 2 people before them 🤢. Imagine if this is still true? They can filter out tit, but how do they get rid of all the zoflora people are simply pouring down their plughole - NEAT!!
I don't think any amount of UV light is going to fix that. Doesn't matter what you clean your own home with, it's pouring out of your taps and into your children 😔

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.