Mrs Hinch #59 Hinch is boasting, she's on the beg, now she's feeding Ronnie roasties & veg!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I can’t believe how self centred she is to make the wave of light all about her and use it for self gain. I genuinely feel for anyone who is affected by her insensitive stories and anyone who has sadly lost a baby Thoughts with all of you and sending love 💕

Reactions: 18
In other news, I am thinking about everyone who has been affected by this campaign. You are all in my heart tonight. You are all what this campaign is about not crappy Grinch and her army of Yankee candles! You are all SO much better than her.
Here is a photo of my local castle which has been lit up in pink and blue for wave of light. God bless you all!
DCF538A4-A747-4C4A-AC76-195078F1F57C.jpeg

xx

• Heart
Reactions: 48
Suggestion

Hinch pretending to be a mourner, we keep trying to warn her, someone put her in one of her corners

Reactions: 8
Thread name idea:

Grinch is knee deep in Flash. Her Hinchers mean much less than the cash. She fucks off to the loft just as baby Ron coughs. Where she can be alone with her tosh.

Reactions: 7
On the 16th November it will be 25 years since I lost my youngest baby.

Hunch has made me so angry today with the way she’s made today just another story to post to get her hunchers tagging her, upping her engagement, which makes her more money!

To be so insensitive that she could post about the wave of light then repost an ad featuring herself.....I thought that was bad. But to then post baby clothes, that was taking the piss.
But then to post her lit *gifted candle and repost hunchers tagging her like it was all her idea and shes saint bleeping sophie, saviour of lives.

But the biggest insult of all to every single person that has suffered child loss is posting that random photo of Ronnie and another baby!
No reason for the pic, no explanation why she needed to post it straight after duck all!

Im still shaking with anger over 2 hours after seeing it, my face is red raw from crying and my loss was 25 years ago! I cant even imagine how that made someone whose pain is still raw feel!

My heart and love goes to every single person who has experienced child loss 💔💔

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 53

Hunch has made me so angry today with the way she’s made today just another story to post to get her hunchers tagging her, upping her engagement, which makes her more money!

To be so insensitive that she could post about the wave of light then repost an ad featuring herself.....I thought that was bad. But to then post baby clothes, that was taking the piss.
But then to post her lit *gifted candle and repost hunchers tagging her like it was all her idea and shes saint bleeping sophie, saviour of lives.

But the biggest insult of all to every single person that has suffered child loss is posting that random photo of Ronnie and another baby!
No reason for the pic, no explanation why she needed to post it straight after duck all!

Im still shaking with anger over 2 hours after seeing it, my face is red raw from crying and my loss was 25 years ago! I cant even imagine how that made someone whose pain is still raw feel!

I am so sorry to read this. You shouldn’t be made to feel this way. I feel that her stories should come with a warning label ⚠
My inbox is always open if you need a chat x

Reactions: 12
I am so sorry for your loss. It’s a horrible place to be. As I’ve previously said, I hate when people use other people’s ailments and grief to promote themselves and I feel she is doing this. The post three frames later of Ronnie with another baby as well was a slap in the face. I am so sorry for what you’ve been through and I hope you’re right - she reads this and takes a good hard look at herself for how she affects other people. Sending you lots of love xxx
Fluffyduck I’m really sorry for your loss sending lots of love and hugs x

Reactions: 6
Sending so much love and strength to parents whose hearts are hurting today 😪

We lost our baby in May this year 😪 and still struggling to come to terms with this. I am absoutely furious and disgusted at Hinch!

I am utterly gobsmacked at the posts she chose to repost today!! The tags are completely inappropriate!! Surely with the team she has behind her she could have come up with something a bit more considerate!?

So instead she chose to use this moment to self promote and get Yankee candles attention! Well duck you Mrs Hinch!

Anyone struggling with baby/child loss please reach out. There is help out there, I have amended one of the posts Hinch reposted earlier but included a link of support
20191015_233934.jpg

Much love 💙💗

• Sad
Reactions: 17
I am so sorry to read this. You shouldn’t be made to feel this way. I feel that her stories should come with a warning label ⚠
My inbox is always open if you need a chat x
Thankyou. I appreciate that x

Im more angry that she’s upsetting parents who have more recently suffered. I have never seen anyone who shows such little empathy towards others. Every single thing is all about her! You would need to be brain dead not to realise that posting a photo of a healthy baby straight after posting about child loss is a bit twisted!

Reactions: 14

So sorry for your loss. She clearly doesn’t think or care about anyone else’s feelings. She’s a narcissist, she isn’t capable x

Reactions: 10
Sending so much love and strength to parents whose hearts are hurting today 😪

We lost our baby in May this year 😪 and still struggling to come to terms with this. I am absoutely furious and disgusted at Hinch!

I am utterly gobsmacked at the posts she chose to repost today!! The tags are completely inappropriate!! Surely with the team she has behind her she could have come up with something a bit more considerate!?

So instead she chose to use this moment to self promote and get Yankee candles attention! Well duck you Mrs Hinch!

Anyone struggling with baby/child loss please reach out. There is help out there, I have amended one of the posts Hinch reposted earlier but included a link of support
View attachment 49039

Much love 💙💗
my heart goes out to you 💔
To think of others and help them by sharing a link, when you must still be in so pain, you are the complete opposite of what hunch is!

The pain never goes away but you learn to live with it. Message me if you need to talk 💜

Reactions: 7
I know I'm so late with this being thread 59. But ...Its 2019 i don't get how a women shining and cleaning, shiny and clean things has a million plus followers. Its so obvious that she is a complete advert for PnG.🤬 i have never followed her, cleaning so crazily is not for me. Maybe I'm a 🐖🤫 🤣

I didn't look at the thead before posting. I don't know how to delete. I've seen lots of baby loss posts, I'm sorry for you all ❤ .

Last edited:
Reactions: 9
How come it was such a race to get to 1 million followers and then 2 million but now she doesn’t seem to care or make any scenes when she reaches another milestone

Reactions: 1
Hopefully this is that start of the end!
I don’t understand how people don’t know this. I wouldn’t dream of burning candles, spraying my home and over using chemicals. I even use a damp cloth to polish. My cat has asthma and struggles at the best of times. If I started doing what the thicko hinchers do she would be dead in a few days. But she doesn’t give a f about anyone but herself. Her poor baby and dog. Jamie is really under the thumb. He needs to grow some balls and protect his baby and dog before it’s too late. She needs to be reported to the RSPCA and Social worker. If it was someone smoking drugs the baby would be removed. I don’t see much difference her. Constantly spraying etc. Sorry it makes me very angry. Especially as I lost my little girl when she was 11 months old to pneumonia. 😢

• Sad
Reactions: 15
I wish there was a slow shaking of the head emoji.
With reference to her latest post this will have to do.......I can't find the one I want, probably for the best!
Looks like a dancing mushroom
that's what I think to that idea🤷🏼‍♀️🤦🏼‍♀️

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.