Mrs Hinch #59 Hinch is boasting, she's on the beg, now she's feeding Ronnie roasties & veg!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Why is the nappy bin in his room when he sleeps in their bedroom? It's not even anywhere near the bathroom for handwashing?? 🤨
I thought this too. We kept one in each bathroom, upstairs and down.

Reactions: 2
I don’t get it. The wave of light gives people a chance to share their experiences and break the silence on infant loss and miscarriage - how does she still manage to make it about herself?! Like at least say it’s in support...

• Sad
  • Angry
Reactions: 29
What does classes mean?
It’s what category they have registered the trade mark for. #hincharmy they have registered for clothing. If somebody else produces clothing with #hincharmy Gretel can sue them I presume.

• Wow
Again, the loft, there's her stuff, joint stuff, baby stuff, where is Jamie's stuff???

It's like he's living in her house, not their house.

Reactions: 20
I'm surprised noone has noticed the candle she lit was from the baby pack she was sent and posted about today. That smacks of thoughtlessness!
The same company sent Rachel Riley some stuff too, who I'm sure added #gifted when she posted the other day. Surely this is reportable...?!

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 17
There probably wasn’t even a class to begin with. She just wanted to show off their #gifted swimwear. Either that or begging for a freebie class like SS had. 🙄

But I agree. As a mum who doesn’t do baby/toddler groups, it’s important to get your children outside. Not only as it’ll get you and baby much needed fresh air (*cough cough*) but it helps them to learn about the world around them.
I never thought I'd ever mention Ronnie on here, & my comment isn't spiteful or mean spirited, it's just a genuine observation - - - - - he always has a blank expression. I've seen him smile at his Dad, but pics/stories she posts of him - blank stares 😟

Reactions: 22
I never thought I'd ever mention Ronnie on here, & my comment isn't spiteful or mean spirited, it's just a genuine observation - - - - - he always has a blank expression. I've seen him smile at his Dad, but pics/stories she posts of him - blank stares 😟
Probably already realises how fake his mum is and can't be arsed with her bullshit.

• Haha
Not only that but remember when she said the spirit of one woman's poor lost baby lived on in Ronnie!? The woman is dispicable!
She's been lurking again 👀 she's posted about that charity now. So predictable 😑
Managed to shovel in another swipe-up for those Ebay radiator covers guyssssssss
Such a greedy witch.

• Sick
  • Angry
Reactions: 8
And Hunch strikes again 😡

There is something seriously wrong with anyone, never mind a mother, who would think its anywhere near appropriate to post a picture of your, thankfully, healthy baby boy after you’ve just posted about lighting a candle for bereaved parents 😡

How the duck can she not see how fucked up that is!!!

• Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 35
Don’t give a tit if she has an air purifier or not, she’s sloshing that industrial grade, highly flammable shite all over her house! Who knows what health defects she’s setting them all up for!

Reactions: 6
And Hunch strikes again 😡

There is something seriously wrong with anyone, never mind a mother, who would think its anywhere near appropriate to post a picture of your, thankfully, healthy baby boy after you’ve just posted about lighting a candle for bereaved parents 😡

How the duck can she not see how fucked up that is!!!
Self centred , self possessed narc.

Reactions: 10
Unfortunately, I'm not surprised. She's a selfish, insensitive moron. She cares for nobody other than herself and, arguably, also Ronnie/Jamie too but she is definitely her own number one. Maldon's very own village idiot. She's even moved on from calling her followers "Hinchers" to now calling them "My Hinchers". Me, My, Mine, I. That's all she's about and it's sickening how far she will go.

To anybody that she has offended with the wave of light situation, I feel your pain 💔❤

I don’t get it. The wave of light gives people a chance to share their experiences and break the silence on infant loss and miscarriage - how does she still manage to make it about herself?! Like at least say it’s in support...
I have really struggled with her stories today. Let people have their grief. Because, hun, guess what? The world doesn't revolve around you. I had a ruptured ectopic 15 years ago. I was close to death. I lost my baby, my fallopian tube and my sanity. Despite fertility treatment, I have not been able to have children. I still have regular nightmares about what happened. Sophie, we know you read Tattle. You need to take a long hard look at yourself.

• Sad
Reactions: 44
I have really struggled with her stories today. Let people have their grief. Because, hun, guess what? The world doesn't revolve around you. I had a ruptured ectopic 15 years ago. I was close to death. I lost my baby, my fallopian tube and my sanity. Despite fertility treatment, I have not been able to have children. I still have regular nightmares about what happened. Sophie, we know you read Tattle. You need to take a long hard look at yourself.
I am so sorry for your loss. It’s a horrible place to be. As I’ve previously said, I hate when people use other people’s ailments and grief to promote themselves and I feel she is doing this. The post three frames later of Ronnie with another baby as well was a slap in the face. I am so sorry for what you’ve been through and I hope you’re right - she reads this and takes a good hard look at herself for how she affects other people. Sending you lots of love xxx

• Heart
Reactions: 16
I can't use an emoji.just x

I am so sorry for your loss. It’s a horrible place to be. As I’ve previously said, I hate when people use other people’s ailments and grief to promote themselves and I feel she is doing this. The post three frames later of Ronnie with another baby as well was a slap in the face. I am so sorry for what you’ve been through and I hope you’re right - she reads this and takes a good hard look at herself for how she affects other people. Sending you lots of love xxx
I know I have said this before, but this is why I love Tattle. Thank you. Xx

• Heart
Reactions: 11
Zoflora was invented in 1922 by a Chemist as an industrial strength disinfectant to be used in public places such as music halls, factories, theatres, pubs,railway stations and public toilets.It was at a time that T.B was still prevalent and fatal.
It was not designed for spraying on your pillow because you like the smell!
Zoflora can cause respiratory conditions such as asthma ,skin irritation,endocrine disrupter,carcinogenic and devastating to aquatic life.
I have read some absolute horror stories about the bizarre ways Hinchers have used Zoflora,the worst was mother with a newborn baby who soaked a flannel in Lavender Zoflora and placed it in her babies Moses basket, burnt it neat in a wax burner next to the baby and put tumble drier sheets soaked in it inside her bed pillows! I commented very politely the dangers and she replied ‘duck off, Mrs Hinch does it and we’ve both got asthma already’

Some of them truly are thick as pig💩!!!!! 🤯 She needs to address this on her stupid stories. She is reckless, dangerous and simply greedy for money. I can't wait for her bubble to burst. Every star burns out. Bring it on!

Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.