Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

MrsD33

VIP Member
Let's shake it up a bit.where is pa Barker?
A.run for the hills
B.living in his own attic.He doesn't want them to know he's in.
C.Rocking in a chair somewhere wondering where it all went wrong
I’ve got 2 theories...

1. He was minding his own business, having a 💩 in the portaloo, when it got put on the back of a wagon and he’s now living on an industrial estate in wigan living his best life

OR

2. He’s had enough, left ma barker and now lives with Laura (who has a big kitchen) living his best life 😊😊😊

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 74

Allthebest

Awww, bless her, she looks so anxious and nervous dancing in the middle of them workmen. Cunt!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 58

Duchesspink

VIP Member
She is one greedy shameless cunt.

Shame on you sophie. Your kitchen cupboards guys didnt give you a freebie so you thank them with "you know who you are" and then you get another freebie and it's big love all over the story.
Helping small business? You are a selfish greedy bitch.
I hope Ronnie has a role model he can be proud of when hes older because he sure as hell wont have you as one unless he grows up to be a greedy bastard too.

You are exploiting your position to line your own pockets. Yes make money from your new career but ffs stop exploiting these companies with your greed

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 57

MrsD33

VIP Member
On the 16th November it will be 25 years since I lost my youngest baby.

Hunch has made me so angry today with the way she’s made today just another story to post to get her hunchers tagging her, upping her engagement, which makes her more money!

To be so insensitive that she could post about the wave of light then repost an ad featuring herself.....I thought that was bad. But to then post baby clothes, that was taking the piss.
But then to post her lit *gifted candle and repost hunchers tagging her like it was all her idea and shes saint fucking sophie, saviour of lives.

But the biggest insult of all to every single person that has suffered child loss is posting that random photo of Ronnie and another baby!
No reason for the pic, no explanation why she needed to post it straight after fuck all!

Im still shaking with anger over 2 hours after seeing it, my face is red raw from crying and my loss was 25 years ago! I cant even imagine how that made someone whose pain is still raw feel!

My heart and love goes to every single person who has experienced child loss 💔💔

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 53

Allthebest

Oh, I just got promoted to VIP 🎉

I'd like to take this moment to thank Hinch for being such a prick and making it so easy for me to reach this point in my life. I think I will go wild and break out my finest bottle of fabulosa to celebrate!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 53

Boobelle

VIP Member
Shout out to all the real people out there.
To mum's or dad's on the school run hope you've managed to stay warm and dry and are heading home for a nice cuppa,to all of you struggling into work or heading home, driving or using public transport, hope the traffic isn't too bad and have a safe journey. To all stay at home mums & dads enjoy quality time with yr littleones as you go about your business,catching up on the chores,shopping,planning ahead for tonight's meal,walking the dog and the hundred other things you need to do.
To those of you struggling today and overwhelmed by the tasks ahead, don't be afraid to ask for help or advice.Don't be alone even if you post a message on here-there's always somebody here who will listen.
And to grinch,have a good one plotting your next move,eating mug shots and prodding poor Ronnie.
That's all x

Did anyone else notice the random bottle of fizz on the little unit this morning? It seems a really odd thing to have near your back door, especially when you've got a dog. My dog gets so excited and bumps into things that would be over in no time 😂😂
That's grounds to get rid of the dog!

• Heart
Reactions: 50

midnightrose

VIP Member
In other news, I am thinking about everyone who has been affected by this campaign. You are all in my heart tonight. You are all what this campaign is about not shitty Grinch and her army of Yankee candles! You are all SO much better than her.
Here is a photo of my local castle which has been lit up in pink and blue for wave of light. God bless you all!
DCF538A4-A747-4C4A-AC76-195078F1F57C.jpeg

xx

• Heart
Reactions: 48

sweetlikecandy

I was a hincher payed a fortune on all her swipe ups got myself massively in to debt i havent eaten for the last 3 days as no money and now seeing her get gifted everything is making my blood boil cant beleive i was ever sucked in

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 45

Angielou1980

Chatty Member
Do you think she ever considers that she wouldn't need all these amazing storage solutions if she just stopped buying unnecessary crap?

• Heart
Reactions: 45

fluffyduck

Chatty Member
I don’t get it. The wave of light gives people a chance to share their experiences and break the silence on infant loss and miscarriage - how does she still manage to make it about herself?! Like at least say it’s in support...
I have really struggled with her stories today. Let people have their grief. Because, hun, guess what? The world doesn't revolve around you. I had a ruptured ectopic 15 years ago. I was close to death. I lost my baby, my fallopian tube and my sanity. Despite fertility treatment, I have not been able to have children. I still have regular nightmares about what happened. Sophie, we know you read Tattle. You need to take a long hard look at yourself.

• Sad
Reactions: 44

Allthebest

20191014_191341.jpg

Thanks, Hinch. I can sleep better now you cleared that up for me. I'm so glad you take our tattle questions seriously.

My To-Do List
Solve the chair mystery ✔

• Haha

Pollyponsonby

VIP Member
Soph you can be SO thick sometimes! You have just posted to your 2.6milion followers that ‘ALL PAMPERS PLANTS AROUND THE WORLD HAVE ZERO WASTE’ There is currently just ONE such plant in Italy.
Disposable nappies take between 200-500 years to decompose! They also emit noxious methane gas whilst in landfill.
Why not switch to a biodegradable brand which take 40-50 years! They also do not contain sodium polyacrylate ( the plastic gel Soph was playing with at P@G)