Mrs Hinch #59 Hinch is boasting, she's on the beg, now she's feeding Ronnie roasties & veg!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Its good to be nosy, thats why i no longer have venetian blinds - i kept ruining them being nosy - have nets now much easier šŸ˜œ
I have screen shot the plans that were approved and rejected. Only difference being is the approved plan had to be set back at the front and it isn't flush with front of house View attachment 48938View attachment 48939
Ah, I see. Am I seeing things or was the approved plans slightly narrower too. Personally the front aspect of the approved plans was better anyway. I wonder which neighbour complained and why only one too šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚

Reactions: 3
Does anyone
1: worry about the amount of zoflora she uses around the baby?
2: wonder why Ronnie never seems to smile
3: Ronnie couldnā€™t look less interested in her in the slightest.

Reactions: 28
What the spice girls wanted isnā€™t it?

ā€œI wanna, I wanna, I wanna, I wanna, I wanna really really really want a zig a zigzawā€
If you wanna be my lover šŸŽµ I have to admit Iā€™m a spice fan and went to their tour in summer. Hinch would be greedy/selfish spice for sure

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 4
Oh god that's shite šŸ˜‚ I learnt diy via YouTube to do my home up, and did better jobs than some of the bits in her house šŸ˜‚

Soph, you might have lots of money but your house looks tit because you're a greedy tight arse and won't pay for anything or do it yourself!
Itā€™s all so cheaply done. Itā€™s even been done on purpose to look relatable or sheā€™s clueless re interiors. When they do come to sell they will be in negative equity, that extension has not added value šŸ™„. Any estate agent would tell you thereā€™s a price ceiling for each area and the cost of the extension will be a lot more than the increase in house price, dā€™oh šŸ™„

Reactions: 10
Itā€™s all so cheaply done. Itā€™s even been done on purpose to look relatable or sheā€™s clueless re interiors. When they do come to sell they will be in negative equity, that extension has not added value šŸ™„. Any estate agent would tell you thereā€™s a price ceiling for each area and the cost of the extension will be a lot more than the increase in house price, dā€™oh šŸ™„
That would matter to them....they didnā€™t pay for the extension after all šŸ¤·ā€ā™€ļø

On mr hinchs insta obviously no one from her team is running his account
ā€˜Sheā€™s an inspiring motherā€™? Am I missing something?

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 16
Anyone got the number for this extinction rebellion lot? Might send them to Chez Hinch to protest on her lawn.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 18
Main thing for me is that itā€™s been proven to cause fertility issues!
Can anyone explain the toxicity behind Zoflora and why itā€™s bad? Iā€™ve tried searching and looking at different articles but they all say different things
Zoflora was invented in 1922 by a Chemist as an industrial strength disinfectant to be used in public places such as music halls, factories, theatres, pubs,railway stations and public toilets.It was at a time that T.B was still prevalent and fatal.
It was not designed for spraying on your pillow because you like the smell!
Zoflora can cause respiratory conditions such as asthma ,skin irritation,endocrine disrupter,carcinogenic and devastating to aquatic life.
I have read some absolute horror stories about the bizarre ways Hinchers have used Zoflora,the worst was mother with a newborn baby who soaked a flannel in Lavender Zoflora and placed it in her babies Moses basket, burnt it neat in a wax burner next to the baby and put tumble drier sheets soaked in it inside her bed pillows! I commented very politely the dangers and she replied ā€˜duck off, Mrs Hinch does it and weā€™ve both got asthma alreadyā€™

• Wow
Reactions: 27
I also find this in very poor taste 3 posts after the wave of light story. There will be followers of hers who would of lost babies or canā€™t have them and sheā€™s flaunting baby clothes. It makes me actually feel physically sick.
I still canā€™t believe someone who chose to announce their pregnancy on Christmas Day (a day thatā€™s flipping hard if you want kids but for whatever reason, donā€™t/canā€™t) has shared the wave of light today. As someone who lost her baby, was gutted about her announcement on Christmas Day and still, despite being pregnant, isnā€™t over the loss, I am furious that she thinks itā€™s okay. Then to share baby clothes a few frames later? Probably one of the most tone deaf things Iā€™ve seen today. I am all for raising awareness on this issue as itā€™s huge and it makes you feel massively lonely but like, it just seems done for the sake of it being today, not because she genuinely cares.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 28
This made me angry, itā€™s like Chinesegate again. I have a special candle that I light for my son. Doubt she will do anything different from her electronic candles or wax melts. šŸ˜”
It nearly made me cry, but I won't let her do that.

Ex
I donā€™t think the builder did the extension for free? The cheap/shite interiors were gifted yes, but they would have paid for the actual build.
Exactly . And we know this because she hasnā€™t given a shout out to the builders!

Reactions: 8
Zoflora was invented in 1922 by a Chemist as an industrial strength disinfectant to be used in public places such as music halls, factories, theatres, pubs,railway stations and public toilets.It was at a time that T.B was still prevalent and fatal.
It was not designed for spraying on your pillow because you like the smell!
Zoflora can cause respiratory conditions such as asthma ,skin irritation,endocrine disrupter,carcinogenic and devastating to aquatic life.
I have read some absolute horror stories about the bizarre ways Hinchers have used Zoflora,the worst was mother with a newborn baby who soaked a flannel in Lavender Zoflora and placed it in her babies Moses basket, burnt it neat in a wax burner next to the baby and put tumble drier sheets soaked in it inside her bed pillows! I commented very politely the dangers and she replied ā€˜duck off, Mrs Hinch does it and weā€™ve both got asthma alreadyā€™

It is bleeping awful. I used it exactly as she instructs her sheeple to (when I was one, fml šŸ˜’). A capful in my sink with hot water and my throat was on fire from the fumes. I stopped using as it was affecting my husband and sonā€™s asthma too. Canā€™t believe people actually spray this tit on their pillows, wtf. Lethal.

Omg, sometimes You can forgive ignorance. But when you're told and shown irrefutable proof ie with zoflora and you still choose to ignore the hazards then you're bleeping well and truly a moron!!!!!!

Reactions: 12
Has no one asked where Ronnieā€™s towel is from yet?

Itā€™s all so horribly contrived. Post a photo that accidentally on purpose includes some ā€˜EBayer Tatā€™ and within nano seconds all you guyzzzzz have asked where said tat is from so in the blink of an eye Iā€™ve screen shot and typed up a swipe up so you can waste your money on something made in China that will be in a landfill within months and take forever, if not ever, to degrade.

Mrs Hinch should come with a public health warning and a financial advice line.

And FFS take Ronnie out and let him experience fresh air, mud, rain, wind, other people, colour and all that Mother Nature has to offer that no amount of cleaning product and chemicals will ever recreate.

Reactions: 19
Most people dont care about not.making money back on an extension because the value to them is living in a much improved home for years. That's worth more than cash in hand
She has clearly been cheap with her kitchen worktop and they've sold her an off cut piece rather than a bespoke top. If it was bespoke, any joins would be almost invisible and in corners. This looks like its just been joined anywhere without thought Care or attention. Seems she scrimps on some things and not on others

Where it meets the wall there is a shiny line too and I would not be happy with that.

Reactions: 17
Most people dont care about not.making money back on an extension because the value to them is living in a much improved home for years. That's worth more than cash in hand
Thatā€™s not true. Extensions arenā€™t cheap, Iā€™d be well pissed off if Iā€™d spent Ā£100k plus ( quoting London prices here) on an extension that didnā€™t add the same value šŸ¤” thatā€™s just dumb, no?

Reactions: 4
No not to me. I would place Years of living with the extra space as more important than the added value and let's face it, sophie has likely cleared her mortgage and paid for extension outright. Its not like shes ever going to be stuck in neg equity or something.
We are doing the same with our home and adding an extension that we likely wont make money back on but we plan to stay here for the rest of our lives so it makes sense to us

Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.