Mrs Hinch #59 Hinch is boasting, she's on the beg, now she's feeding Ronnie roasties & veg!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Now this is the real world. Have a read Soph.

ATB.

View attachment 48650
Now imagine adding in the need to buy 45 bottles of Zoflora,10 different spray cleaners,6 different cloths,Fabreeze,Elbow Grease,Pink Stuff,Steam mop,baskets,wax melts and plug in chemicals, ugly urn with fake flowers,karate chopped cushions and the repayments on a Shark hoover and crushed grey velvet headboard and sofa! Well and truly Hinched,sorry,I meant FUCKED!

• Wow
Reactions: 24
I have actually stopped ordering from Amazon they are disgusting they treat their staff very badly and are hand in hand with these influencers the latest SJs giveaway using amazon is the last straw for me I would rather pay a little more or do without than use them anymore , also their reviews are pointless when they allow sellers to write 5 star reviews Mrs Meldrum was caught doing just this ! and like all the other shady dealings got away with it ! I have never used EBay but never will not now in fact anything Sophie promotes Is off limits I will never put money into her pockets and don’t like all the chemicals, wax melts etc or Zoflora ( which she barely mentions these days ) no I will stick with my bicarb and vinegar and orange oil
Off topic here briefly (sorry guysssss) but if you like cleaning with vinegar and like orange, have you tried infusing citrus peel in vinegar and using that to clean? Really easy to do in a big jar and works fab 🙂

• Heart
Reactions: 11
Am I missing something-do they ever pick up that baby? It's been a while since i had a one to look after, is the new guideline to leave them on their backs?

• Haha
Reactions: 8
That eraser ad was the laziest thing ever. I now just think it doesn’t work because she said what it did and then did a zoomed out before and after? How is that telling us anything? P&G are a terrible company and get no sympathy from me but if that’s what she’s providing in return for £££££, they're being ripped off.
They deserve to be ripped off, that's probably the most good our Soph has ever done 😂

Reactions: 5
I know it’s been said before but little Ronnie rarely looks happy. When she puts photos of her prodding his little tummy with little response from the poor mite my tummy lurches. By now he should be starting to giggle a bit surely. Pick him up, tickle his tummy, just do something other than poke the little lad.
Because she doesn’t play with him .. & when she does she has her phone in his face Proberly covering her own face, I get wanting to video your child buttttt get the camera out his face
For 5 minutes, you can see how happy he is when he’s with Jamie that’s because his more focused on Ronnie then he is ‘followers’ or ‘hinch army’ or ‘views’ 🙄

Reactions: 16
We called it.
gifted / collaboration. BULLSHIT.
how has she collaborated. It’s bleeping free floor mats. She really has zero shame.
Like duck that can be called a collaboration. She said "I want this" they said "ok, have it for free" that's not working together. That's one person begging and the other giving.
When is the time going to come when she's run out of space in her house for all these gifted reworks/items? Will she just start again from the beginning and get everything revamped? 🙄

Reactions: 17
Off topic here briefly (sorry guysssss) but if you like cleaning with vinegar and like orange, have you tried infusing citrus peel in vinegar and using that to clean? Really easy to do in a big jar and works fab 🙂
Are you looking to be gifted a bag of oranges from the bloke on the market?

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Jamie seems like a lovely dad. His relationship with Ronnie is beautiful to watch. Listening to him giggle for his dad is so cute.

Its because jamie is making eye contact with him and ronnie can see his full expressions.
His mummy is too busy mentally compiling her bank transfers rolling in to Pay him proper attention

Reactions: 20
I can't stand the way she puts clean baby clothes on the floor!! Is it just me? I don't care how many times a day you vacuum/clean whatever. Surely the floors not the best place for clean clothes!

Reactions: 14
I dont think he sleeps in that cot, did she not say that he slept in that snoozepod thingy next to her bed, and she wants him there forever !
The problem is though, even if he doesn't sleep in it at the mo, (and hopefully when he does she will remove the dangerous things) there's so many that copy every detail of her house to the point of obsession. And this is something they would likely copy too 🙁

Reactions: 17
I dont think he sleeps in that cot, did she not say that he slept in that snoozepod thingy next to her bed, and she wants him there forever !
I think he does sleep in a Snuzpod, but, so many of her followers will not pick up on small details like us highly intelligent Tattlers ( sorry jealous trolls) they will just look at the cot he was in at bedtime and try and emulate Hinch’s nursery.Cot Bumpers are such an old fashioned thing I am surprised you can even buy them. There will not be one on the market that has the CE safety certificate as they are deemed unsafe by all medical/paediatric professionals.

Reactions: 19
OK so i had a thought last night about MH.... I wonder if she's actually a bit manipulated by Jamie??? Like she doesn't look like a typical girl who never goes out and prefers to stay in, we've seen the gram pics from before where she was always out.... I wonder if he's got her like this. Think about it, her hen do was held at gay pride, where lets face it no one was gonna come on to her cause they are mostly gay! The big elaborate proposal with all the family included. He knows what he is doing. She never goes out and neither does he.... It just seems strange to me... Now don't get me wrong, i don't go out nearly as much as I used to before i was married with kids, but I just reckon that he's behind this whole thing (manager wise) but i just thought last night that I wonder if he is the jealous type that wouldn't be happy with her being out looking as she does, so she just doesn't go out, except for afternoon teas etc. and only with her mam or close friend... Thoughts??

• Wow
Reactions: 20
I noticed her single leather chair is stuck in the garage. I'm sure she used to love cleaning that with the leather spray and go on about how much she loves it. Also, let's see how quick she forgets about her beloved loft once the garage is done. She will be filming herself rolling around on the floor in there tonight. Bit of luck she will roll into the garage door and knock herself out for a while.
Yeah now that she has 3 gifted sofas she no longer needs that chair.
It could have gone in the “waiting area” instead of buying a new one.

Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.