Mrs Hinch #59 Hinch is boasting, she's on the beg, now she's feeding Ronnie roasties & veg!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I think he does sleep in a Snuzpod, but, so many of her followers will not pick up on small details like us highly intelligent Tattlers ( sorry jealous trolls) they will just look at the cot he was in at bedtime and try and emulate Hinch’s nursery.Cot Bumpers are such an old fashioned thing I am surprised you can even buy them. There will not be one on the market that has the CE safety certificate as they are deemed unsafe by all medical/paediatric professionals.
Just to play Devils Advocate you can buy them everywhere, Mother Care and John Lewis for example. They generally don’t have the strings on them anymore and fit in seamlessly around the cot. I just bought some made of mesh that Velcro around the cot.

Reactions: 1
I never even thought of this!! Thank you ill be going and checking b&m ❤
Your welcome, It’s a cheap alternative. ITs done us well for 14 years. Flooring is so expensive, we intend on gettin it next year but it needs to work with my mum n partner who will help us fit is but we don’t live close and my husbands family are useless when it comes to diy (my husband is disabled so can’t really help)

Reactions: 2
Holly from Geordie shore has just moved into her new house and she’s jumpin on the cleaning wagon and has got some scrub daddy’s and posted a pic asking what’s the best to do with them and everyone is tagging hinch saying she’s the one with the Answers[emoji849][emoji849]
Lol does she f***.
She only started using them recently since they were gifted to her. She’s ditched all the other products she raved about.
Why do ppl tag her whenever it’s about cleaning? She isn’t the only one and nor was she the first. Why not tag someone who’s always used scrub daddy [emoji849]

Reactions: 5
I am underwhelmed. Given what we use our garage for, which is probably what most people use their garage for, storing bikes, tools and DIY, flooring would just get in the way and be more of a problem.
Exactly. Just unnecessary like everything else she does.
You don’t need flooring unless it’s being converted into something. But i guess if you’re not paying why would you consider if it’s necessary.
Suckers like us work for our money so we need to consider of it’s wasteful.

What's the difference between gifted and Collab? Not much is there? Anything she posted with Collab is posted on her stories/ grid a hell of a lot .....
Nothing. Collab just makes it sound like she did something for it rather than it just being free.

Reactions: 10
She is one greedy shameless bleep.

Shame on you sophie. Your kitchen cupboards guys didnt give you a freebie so you thank them with "you know who you are" and then you get another freebie and it's big love all over the story.
Helping small business? You are a selfish greedy witch.
I hope Ronnie has a role model he can be proud of when hes older because he sure as hell wont have you as one unless he grows up to be a greedy bastard too.

You are exploiting your position to line your own pockets. Yes make money from your new career but ffs stop exploiting these companies with your greed
100%. This is basically her through and through.
If this doesn’t prove it then I don’t know what does.

Reactions: 4
I’m sure the health and safety executive will overjoyed to see this! No glasses, cutting on the floor bent over and not on an appropriate work surface. Need I go on?
Doesn’t seem very professional in my opinion.
Queue Gretal in welding goggles.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
OK so i had a thought last night about MH.... I wonder if she's actually a bit manipulated by Jamie??? Like she doesn't look like a typical girl who never goes out and prefers to stay in, we've seen the gram pics from before where she was always out.... I wonder if he's got her like this. Think about it, her hen do was held at gay pride, where lets face it no one was gonna come on to her cause they are mostly gay! The big elaborate proposal with all the family included. He knows what he is doing. She never goes out and neither does he.... It just seems strange to me... Now don't get me wrong, i don't go out nearly as much as I used to before i was married with kids, but I just reckon that he's behind this whole thing (manager wise) but i just thought last night that I wonder if he is the jealous type that wouldn't be happy with her being out looking as she does, so she just doesn't go out, except for afternoon teas etc. and only with her mam or close friend... Thoughts??
Instagram stories and posts aren’t real, we have no idea what they’re like together in real life and I personally think it’s impossible to judge. Just like we don’t know what she’s like with Ronnie the other 99% of the time she doesn’t have a phone in his face.

I think it’s damaging how she complains about Jamie though. One of the women on my housing estate is a hincher and she’s recently started to complain about her husband in her Instagram stories.

Reactions: 11
Your welcome, It’s a cheap alternative. ITs done us well for 14 years. Flooring is so expensive, we intend on gettin it next year but it needs to work with my mum n partner who will help us fit is but we don’t live close and my husbands family are useless when it comes to diy (my husband is disabled so can’t really help)
It’s really easy to fit too, you can cut them with scissors! I did my bedroom myself when I was about 14!

Reactions: 1
Does anyone know how much the gifted playmat, sorry garage floor was?? Just out of interest

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Just because they are in shops doesn't mean they are safe.
I had my cot all decked out in matching bumpers, mobile etc until I read of a babys death because of them. Thankfully I hadn't put my baby into his cot to sleep yet so no harm was done.

I took them all out and left a bare cot
Why risk your babys life? They actually have warnings on the pack that they are for decoration only but who even reads those notices

Reactions: 8
Does anyone know how much the gifted playmat, sorry garage floor was?? Just out of interest
Well I’ve just been thinking the same and worked it out to be around £700 and that would be the standard garage size at £40 per square metre and 4 workers for 2 hours on a bit more than minimum wage.
Not sure how much installation would be though.

• Wow
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.