Mrs Hinch #59 Hinch is boasting, she's on the beg, now she's feeding Ronnie roasties & veg!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Anyone struggling with what to make for your evening meal?
Cookery lesson coming anytime soon.
Defrost your sausages girls!!

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I'm confused when she is talking about her book should she not use #ad as promoting her own product?
No because it's clear it's her own product. Declaring ad is only to make people aware there's a business relationship. If it's someone's own product the relationship is clear. :)

Reactions: 5
Its obviously cost the garage company a lot less to give it for free than what they would have had to pay her to advertise if she had paid for it. Exactly why she didnt say who done her kitchen because she actually paid for something :)ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:) and they didnt pay her to advertise or give her it for free. She literally is a disgusting woman. As if she couldnt still pay for it 'all for helping small businesses' mind. Nah soph all you care for is lining your pockets and your freebies.

Reactions: 15
For someone with anxiety she’s extremely confident, I tense up around people and feel super on edge but I guess everyone’s different? Just thought her doing a boomerang wiggling her hips didn’t seem like someone who has anxiety

Reactions: 19
For someone with anxiety she’s extremely confident, I tense up around people and feel super on edge but I guess everyone’s different? Just thought her doing a boomerang wiggling her hips didn’t seem like someone who has anxiety
She's never had anxiety, its all made up to gain sympathy and followers.

Reactions: 21
I wish I had the screenshots but when she first started with the swipe ups,ads,collabs and making money she very naively tagged P@G ( before she had a business deal with them) with ‘Helping businesses grow’ obviously not knowing that P@G are one of the biggest conglomerates in the world with an annual turnover of almost $672,000billion that is close to a trillion dollars! Little old Sophie from Essex tagging her Fabreeze is not exactly going boost P@G’s sales figures!

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Loool of course she got her garage floor free.. sorry I mean gifted 🤦🏻‍♀️ Does this woman ever actually pay for anything?? I'm over here having to deal with a deathtrap driveway that we can't afford to have fixed and she's getting freebie after freebie after freebie. What an example to set for her son. Basically get everything for free with minimal effort. I don't know how getting free crap and taking photos of your boring grey home became a legitimate job but I must be in the wrong line of work! Commuting into the office and doing a 9 to 5 like a chump 🤦🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 17
She's actually a disgrace. Always claiming she likes to help/promote small businesses but neglects to mention that's only if she can get something for nothing.
She also seems incredibly confident around 4 complete strangers for someone with anxiety. I have anxiety and cant even handle when one person I dont know comes into my house, nevermind four! I certainly wouldn't stand in the middle of them dancing

Reactions: 12
Awww, bless her, she looks so anxious and nervous dancing in the middle of them workmen. bleep!
I tried to tango my way out of an embarrassing meeting with my bank manager this morning.He wasn't having any of it.

• Haha
Reactions: 17
How long before she ditches the loft for the garage? Just want to live in here guyssss.
This has pissed me off no end... pay for something out of your own pocket for once rather then getting freebies all the god damn time!
If I was in her postion, I’d feel proud to be buying stuff with the cash I’ve earned, not make a mil - then live my life trying to get everything free.
The hinchers are warped to not see this whole thing for what it is now, makes me ill

Reactions: 13
Oh gosh, is she dragging that poor Space Tidy bloke back to install ANOTHER freebie?!

Sorry, is she ‘working with’ him again? Bloomin ponce.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Anyone sat and wondered what happened to ‘coffee mate’ or the ‘Milky Way crispy rolls’ is she to posh to promote them now😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 18
If I was in her postion, I’d feel proud to be buying stuff with the cash I’ve earned, not make a mil - then live my life trying to get everything free.
The hinchers are warped to not see this whole thing for what it is now, makes me ill
Making too many people ill. absolute greedy twit.

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.