Mrs Hinch #59 Hinch is boasting, she's on the beg, now she's feeding Ronnie roasties & veg!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Yet there she is stood in between 4 strangers, in her safe space house, doing a little boomerang dance.

Reactions: 15
I say it nearly everyday but I just couldn't accept these large gifted things as someone who has a huge following and who could afford most of these things....Sophie DONATE your gifted items to your hinchers, Use them in giveaways, Donate to schools, nursery, hostels and hospitals who need these things and can't fund it!

Last edited:
Reactions: 19
I totally agree, I had work done in my garden over the summer and i left when they got here and didn't return till I knew they would be finished. I also need something else doing but I'm so anxious about men coming to my house that I'm putting it off. It literally is just men for me though I'd be fine if it was a woman ☹
It’s anyone for me like even talking to my kids school on the phone makes my heart go and when people on tills ask me if a normal question I stutter and can’t get my breath it’s absolutely horrendous and I’m working really hard to get it better if someone needs to come to my house I have to arrange a day my partner is not at work, it really winds me up to see her go on about anxiety and then go on like that!

• Sad
Reactions: 14
She really is an absolute disgrace of a human being. I do hope she or Jamie see these threads. I really do. Not that she will take any of it on board....because “ she’s helping businesses”. She should be absolutely ashamed of herself. So many people are struggling today, financially, mentally, physically and emotionally and it seems that any thing she does or says just takes the absolute piss out of these poor people. She’s greedy manipulative and disgusting!! Sophie you should be ashamed of yourself. You need to catch yourself on!

Reactions: 28
Collaboration is just another vague, overused marketing term favoured by social media influencers. They think it disguises them having accepted a product or service for free as it implies they have provided some input in return other than just a swipe up affiliate link.

Saying 'I'd like grey please', is not a collaboration :rolleyes:

Reactions: 29
I hide from the windowcleaner 🙈😂🤣
And me. Mine is such a gobshite and a plain gossip!

Joking aside, from a child I always had a crippling anxiety which came out of a very strict childhood. For almost 30 years I suffered from the worst anxiety. I would hate people coming into the house, I would hate parties etc and would cancel at a lastminute. The final straw was not going on a hen party because of anxiety of having my picture taken and being put on social media. I knew it then was totally out of hand and decided to take control. I had CBT counselling and read lots of self help books and I’ve managed to overcome it in the main. I still get anxious at times though but I now have the tools to deal with it and can identify when I’m getting triggered.

After I had counselling I realised how much it was affecting those around me. My fear of having people in the house meant I wouldn’t have a BBQ with family in the summer or my eldest couldn’t bring friends home. If it’s affecting your day to day life then I would really recommend getting help to get you through it. Looking back it robbed me of a lot of life and for what?

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 11
Mother Teresa step aside, poor Hinch is having to take all these freebies JUST so that she can help others. It must be such a struggle having to accept so many gifted items only for the benefit of others, absolute torture. She’s got such a hard life bless her.
Well someone has to take one for the team don't they 🙄

Pmsl watching her piss poor ad for magic eraser. Using an abrasive sponge to wipe off dried dirty water. Heaven forbid you just use a cloth. Even loo roll would work 🙄

Reactions: 7
She looks demented doing that stupid dance in the middle of the guys.
Shameless greedy hussy.

Hope she gave their girlfriends a package of freebies and not just a signature on a tile. Probably not. She wouldn't think to do that

Reactions: 11
Yes I checked them out and they wanted £520 for my living room and hallway. That's for lino and fitting. The living room is so big in these flats and the hallway is long so hence the price tag. So my hallway will have to stay concrete for now while I sort my living room. Such a nightmare.
Have you looked at tiles from b&m or even b&q when we moved into our flat 14 years ago we had no Money for proper flooring so bought floor tiles from do it all think they were 1.99 per box for 6 tiles in. We did our lounge which is fairly big and hall way which is L shaped, it was meant to be temporary till we could afford proper floorin. We still have it down now, with only 4 tiles damaged. We plan on replacing it next year depending on money.

Reactions: 9
I am actually livid right now! A great big fat bulging bank account and still take take take. This was just the icing on the cake. I wish I'd never been blinded by her oh so down to earth pseudo personality. She's hideous, an absolute snake.

• Heart
Reactions: 17
I'm confused when she is talking about her book should she not use #ad as promoting her own product?

Reactions: 8
So-phull-of-it, we know you read these threads, so READ THIS!
It really pisses me off when you copy ideas/hacks from others and pass them off as your own. Example? The cardboard loo roll empties in your curtains has been around for YEARS! Own it, say on your stories that it's NOT your idea and where you got it from. Irritates the crap out of me 😑😒
Also, all these freebies you scrounge - you can EASILY afford a garage floor and loft ladder, so buy them and donate the freebies to one of your loyal sheep in a competition or free raffle for charity! That would prove your mantra of "we're all in this together guyssss" 🤥

• Heart
Reactions: 23
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.