Mrs Hinch #588 "This Is Me" - A reject on a shelf for 50p! #mrshinchisover

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Take your minky and your husbands mini banana size winky & do one!!!

God what a horrible greedy woman!!

• Haha
Reactions: 38
You need antibacterial Minkys Hunch. Throwing them on the floor then using them in the kitchen. Dirty witch 🤮

• Sick
Reactions: 20
Desperate much? Huns, remember when everyone loved me and the Minkey sold out and no one could find one? I'm the same person I was then. Just think back to that time.
Nope, sorry, you're a braggy, lazy witch who wants everything but does nothing. There are SO many accounts out there better than yours. You know this and you are coming across as a desperate has been

• Haha
Reactions: 50
You need antibacterial Minky’s Hunch. Throwing them on the floor then using them in the kitchen. Dirty witch 🤮
Makes me shudder 🤢 I’m still trying to get over her cleaning what she said was NoNobs pubes out of the bath the other day, then showed herself wiping the walls with the same mop, doubt she changed the cleaning pad thingy 🤢

• Sick
Reactions: 23
Does anyone remember way back when she got the box of Lenor products with Mrs Hinch on them. She said she was going to do a giveaway with them. Was never mentioned again and lo and behold she used them in her stories. Greed, pure and simple

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 35
Why so many pumpkins?! greedy cow,
Also looks like she helped herself to more than one trolley full as the picture from the video someone has shared here above shows a load of big orange pumpkins in, but the video showed little ones being put in by Lennie. So she obviously walked away (not paid for i doubt) with a few trolley fulls.
As for the Minkey's, why you throwing cleaning cloths on the floor? not very hygienic is it? Considering she lets animals roam through that house. more tummy bugs incoming!

Reactions: 29
All those unopened Minkys and many other unopened products and she can't be bothered to do giveaways. All those people that could do with bundle of cleaning products due cost of living. She's so selfish

• Heart
Reactions: 37
Guyssssh… I was just browsing Christmas decs on the Next website and saw this…. all I could think of was poor Hennerz, bless’is‘arrrt 🤭

3C839E3E-2071-4344-AA5D-BC0847B02B1C.jpeg

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 83
Fankyou for the recap @Pumpkins1506 💕

Yay, a fantasssshtic thread title Schweeet’arrrt 👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻💕
The only thing the pagesssh of her book are good for isssh bum bum innit wipesssh 😂 She wouldn’t even need to dresssh up to look like a ssscarecrow either 😂#mrshinchisover
Would laaarve to see Sopha as a Shhhcarecrow and her 'Nar'nah Mannz' stuck out in a muddy field for a few days. No toilets, jusssht her old books piled up and a couple of potties 🤣
Feeling extra nusty today but the pumpkin excessive P.R haul has pissed me off. They'll all end up in the food waste/compost bin and not made into anything like soup, or roast the seeds which my youngest used to love. Such waste.
Go easy on the pumpkin seeds though - mega natural laxatives! 💩😖
When I was a kid, narc Dad and submissive Mummaz refused to buy us a pumpkin. We had a crappy medium sized Swede which was a stinky hard bassshtard to carve out and looked rubbish! There's a photo of me and my brother in crap outfits with the Swede on a plate looking utterly fucked off. The house stank of burning stale veg for days! 🤭🤢

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 26
If it was a PR day freebie makes sense that Ron wasn’t there as she would have had to have gone yesterday and couldn’t choose the date.

Thing is, most people on a freebie would be polite and just take one or two pumpkins. She’s that greedy that you can imagine her piling them on like she did by the sounds of it and going “oh I’ll pay for the extra ones” knowing full well she’ll get them for free. It’s gross.
Exactly. It’s all about the money. Everything is about the money.
If Ron is at nursery collect him early or drop him off later and take him too! Pumpkin picking is literally an hour or two. Or let him have a day off nursery. It’s not like loosing one day/ the cost of nursery fees would matter to her. She just didn’t want him there. Poor excuse for a mother.

Reactions: 34
Nobody needs that amount of minkys - it’s an obscene amount that she has been given free and she is also paid a financial contractual fee to advertise. Her advertising is so poor - chucking them on to a floor (unhygienic!) and then placing a few of them into one of her Hinch Tesco baskets (undeclared ad).

These are also the minkys that Ron was filmed lining up on the conservatory floor a few weeks ago, but she did not declare it as an AD then 😡

She is despicable. I hope get followers are getting fed up of her bragging and all the adverts she’s posting. She doesn’t clean - never has really. She has no real talent apart from lying and scamming

• Heart
Reactions: 41
Why does she possibly need so many Minkys? We’re trying to be more sustainable in the world and she’s bragging about fairy’s cardboard products and then has about 30 Minkys? Is this woman f’ing clueless or what??
Mrs Grinch if your reading this stop buying so much crap!! Maybe even do a nice giveaway for the sheep that still think you are something for all the crap you buy and NEVER use?!?!
This woman needs a massive slap round the face, I’ve never known someone as thick as her.

also how obvious is it she wants to be SS?? It’s so cringey

• Heart
Reactions: 30
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.