Mrs Hinch #588 "This Is Me" - A reject on a shelf for 50p! #mrshinchisover

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’ve dipped in and out of these threads in the past because from the start I have never understood this monster and what she was about, answers on a postcard please.

But I feel I might stick around now because I sense a change on the horizon, her time is up and I’m setting up my seat for her demise….someone pass the 🍿

• Heart
Reactions: 28
I
I don’t know why I’m wading in here because I’m busy elsewhere but I have to protect my OG nusty hens so just need to add this to the conversation

View attachment 1640424
did say I had to make vn a new account to comment you can’t comment unless you’re registered and as I only ever read not comment I didn’t know my old log in hope that helps 🤷🏽‍♀️😆

Reactions: 3
I know a woman who is identical to Hinchs real face. She’s not a nice person, real witch and a grandmother before the age of 40. Literally is the spitting image of her though!
I think I know this woman 😅🤣 The one I know is obsessed with Hinch. Has a Narnia full of Zaflora and a dog she calls ‘handsomes’. Lives in a 3 bed grey home and claims to love cleaning but has a cleaner come in once a week. She’s also a complete CNUT and loves to put other women down to make herself feel good. She got a gastric band to lose 10 stone but is filling herself up on sweets and ice cream to fill the empty so void inside, so is piling it all back in again. 😅

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 15
When the actual duck did she film that because I was in there today and there was none of that Hinch tat. I'm going to have to go back tomorrow to film myself shopping...the truth will out.

Edit for clarity - she's just put a "shop with me #ad my own range (now removed from shelves since my contract ended)" reel up

Reactions: 15
When the actual duck did she film that because I was in there today and there was none of that Hinch tat. I'm going to have to go back tomorrow to film myself shopping...the truth will out.

Edit for clarity - she's just put a "shop with me #ad my own range (now removed from shelves since my contract ended)" reel up
Just like earlier as soon as Stacey posts she is waiting with her phone in her hand to follow hoping to cash in on her engagement 😅 quite embarrassing really

Reactions: 14
She’s keeping Daddy Dave sweet for when she needs a photographer for her Only Fans account…

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 22
World mental health day and Hinch thinks it's a good idea to try entice her struggling sheep to buy more tat 😝

Reactions: 16
SS posts a story Sopha follows. SS posts another Sopha follows. She's desperate to be a celeb isn't she🙄 And can I just say styling??😂😂😂😂😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Ah soph well done babes it looks bleeping SHITEEEEEE, only time you pop up on your stories is for ads 😴😴😴

• Haha
Reactions: 17
I think I know this woman 😅🤣 The one I know is obsessed with Hinch. Has a Narnia full of Zaflora and a dog she calls ‘handsomes’. Lives in a 3 bed grey home and claims to love cleaning but has a cleaner come in once a week. She’s also a complete CNUT and loves to put other women down to make herself feel good. She got a gastric band to lose 10 stone but is filling herself up on sweets and ice cream to fill the empty so void inside, so is piling it all back in again. 😅
Gosh that all sounds a bit Single White Female.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
A few of the sheep saying their local Tesco's don't stock the range or only a few bits. What a shame. Also she reckons she bought everything she showed, but she already has a cupboard full of those glasses(that she will never use) so why pretend to buy more?

Reactions: 17
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.