Mrs Hinch #588 "This Is Me" - A reject on a shelf for 50p! #mrshinchisover

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So who are you with a brand new tattler account last night and now this supposed insider knowledge

We miss you

So is Pumpkin head having a meltdown or trying to put her autumnal door together🤔
Im not new had tattle along time just never comment but had to set a new account to comment just because I had TRUE information don’t mean for one second I’m a Hinch fan was just stating some facts.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Im not new had tattle along time just never comment but had to set a new account to comment just because I had TRUE information don’t mean for one second I’m a Hinch fan was just stating some facts.
We get lots of people with supposed Tea, we’re a friendly bunch on this thread , so when we ask someone to elaborate we don’t expect attitude🙄 otherwise you come across as a sheep or a tit stirrer in Hinchs inner circle. Hope that helps

Reactions: 15
Rude how?
how would you like me to elaborate?
I was there yes I seen it all yes I spoke to people that knew about her coming yes
What else would you like blood type A neg
🤦🏽‍♀️😂😂😂
When I asked you how you knew, you didn’t say all this, you said Cause I do😂😂😂 , came across flakey and rude

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Just a polite notice to any newbies, if you’re going to go to all the effort of making a new account to share some True Tea, please have the decency when politely asked how you came about this information, to just explain. if you go all mysterious and flaky then you’re going to come across as a Sheep😉

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 29
I don’t know why I’m wading in here because I’m busy elsewhere but I have to protect my OG nusty hens so just need to add this to the conversation

41E24BD5-7E88-44C3-A0A5-4CB63E56A390.jpeg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 28
Just a polite notice to any newbies, if you’re going to go to all the effort of making a new account to share some True Tea, please have the decency when politely asked how you came about this information, to just explain. if you go all mysterious and flaky then you’re going to come across as a Sheep😉
I don’t know why I’m wading in here because I’m busy elsewhere but I have to protect my OG nusty hens so just need to add this to the conversation

View attachment 1640424
But you can also make any bullshit story up and when questioned. Reply cause I know. So it's got to be taken as gospel and never questioned. Next time I say something and someone asks me a question I'll just reply cause I know 🤣 tbh I never take no notice of new accounts especially without screenshots or evidence

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.