Mrs Hinch #588 "This Is Me" - A reject on a shelf for 50p! #mrshinchisover

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
WTF is a cleaning show?!

I get motor and boat shows (not that I would go to one) you get to go and lust over things that are out of your budget or brag about how your budget is so big that you already have one of those shiny monstrosities

I get dog shows and country shows too, I mean who wouldn’t be cheered up by a load of waggy tails or doe eyed cows?

But a cleaning show ffs?! I want to avoid spending my time and money on tit like hoovering, why ruin my valuable weekend time while I’m at it 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Here’s an update from Sir David Attenborough attempting to understand Cleanfluencing at the bleep & twit Clean & Tidy show 🤭 (Volume needed - contains swears)
View attachment 1639614
How on earth do you put these together without laughing?!!! I am howling 🤣

I have just got back from work and see there is no sign of her yet! Will she make an appearance I wonder, will there be a 7pm post of some sort 🤔

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Just getting it in there about how unplanned it was so no time to let her fans know 🤣 she would of been doing her makeup and hair for hours for what good it did🙊

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 24
I don’t normally post on Mrs Hinch threads, but just saw this on her stories and had to comment. The dog is a fat bastard 🤯 can it even roll itself back round onto its feet again?! 😂 bleeping hell Sofa get the dog out for a lap of the park and help it lose a few kg. It probably has dog diabetes

Attachments

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 18
"Guyzzz, you were so lucky to catch me yesterday...I didn't even know what I was going to be up to, if I'm honesssst, so when my BEST FRIEND STACEY OFF THE TELLY suggested I go and see her sister at a little old cleaning show, I thought "why bloomin not"!
It was so special, and Jemma, that's my best friends sister, was pleased to have a famous celebrity like me to liven the place up a bit and add some glamour! My best friends Dad was REALLY pleased to see me and we had an inappropriately long cuddle..oops, don't tell Jamie ! What am I like?! Anyway, it was all just magical although some people didn't seem to recognise me? I've no idea why. So just wanted to say once again, it was nice to meet the shoppers fans and remember...keep buying tit you dont need!"

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 37
"Guyzzz, you were so lucky to catch me yesterday...I didn't even know what I was going to be up to, if I'm honesssst, so when my BEST FRIEND STACEY OFF THE TELLY suggested I go and see her sister at a little old cleaning show, I thought "why bloomin not"!
It was so special, and Jemma, that's my best friends sister, was pleased to have a famous celebrity like me to liven the place up a bit and add some glamour! My best friends Dad was REALLY pleased to see me and we had an inappropriately long cuddle..oops, don't tell Jamie ! What am I like?! Anyway, it was all just magical although some people didn't seem to recognise me? I've no idea why. So just wanted to say once again, it was nice to meet the shoppers fans and remember...keep buying tit you dont need!"
If there ever was a Spitting Image puppet made of Hinch, this is exactly what it would say😂😂😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Unplanned visit last minute with Stacey Solomon who had been on Sunday brunch that same morning - who is she kidding? 😂 Of course she knew she was going as did Stacey, she just couldn’t be bothered to tell any of her followers! She’s a fraud and she knows it. Wouldn’t it have been nice for those Hinchers to have met her in person after spending so much of their hard earned cash on all the cleaning products and Hinch tat over the years? The money that has enabled the Hinchliffes to sit back, do nothing and have the lifestyle they now have.

• Haha
Reactions: 32
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.