Mrs Hinch #587 DEFRA rules don’t apply to me, myself, my faces and I

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I'd love to see her on a celebrity Who Wants to Be a Millionaire? She would look a twit in so many ways and Jezza doesn't hold back when he thinks someone is thick 😂
I'd like to see her on celebrity used loosely SAS🤭🤭🤭

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 30
Wait… she’s been there a year give or take? Sorry if it’s been said but it really doesn’t seem like it’s been that long!
Yeah I don’t remember christmas being there last year??

Reactions: 9
Lovely that you find him so hilarious. Maybe you could sort out that weird bit of hair coming out of his eye. Looks frigging uncomfortable and not at all hilarious.
5775C5DA-E162-4AD8-AF01-5312091FE342.jpeg

• Sad
Reactions: 23
@HinchesSousChef Now that you’ve retired from Astroturf Watch, want to be on pine tree watch with me? I’ve whittled the options down to these two trees for the growing region (UK). The Noble Fir and Norway Spruce.

The Noble Fir grows mostly in the wetter western regions. I’m leaning towards the Norway Spruce which is more widespread.

Though really, we all know those cones are from the Pinus Amazonius tree.
View attachment 1629472View attachment 1629473
Like old Hinchy, clearly have too much time on my hands at the moment but here goes 😂
I will tell my tale in photo form and it includes the Ammmaschzonnnn pine cones.
AEBFEEAB-C301-4D5D-A12E-808848656282.jpeg

8D50C454-8482-4EBC-9AF2-7626DEEE7578.jpeg

A389D08C-0633-48BA-AE40-8AEA0BE769E7.jpeg

772554F0-3C42-4EBC-9986-0B60E9ED7AA9.jpeg

basically, the ones you can pick up from the ground, look nowt like hers!

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 40
@HinchesSousChef Now that you’ve retired from Astroturf Watch, want to be on pine tree watch with me? I’ve whittled the options down to these two trees for the growing region (UK). The Noble Fir and Norway Spruce.

The Noble Fir grows mostly in the wetter western regions. I’m leaning towards the Norway Spruce which is more widespread.

Of all her lies, this is the most bizarre! Why?? Just why??

• Haha
Reactions: 27
Ahh, typical Hinch vocabulary. MY and NEED.
Weepy Al, get back in the workshop, make sure those table legs are nice and chunky, babe.

Screenshot_20221006_083455_Instagram.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 26
What exactly does she think he is jealous of? He has a career and much more money than her, and at least most people know who he is. If you mention Mrs Hinch, most people just say who's Mrs Hinch!
That’s so true - we have a workman here at the moment and his daughter lives in Maldon, but none of them know who she is! 😂 They we’re saying how lovely Maldon is and how much they like the promenade and the walks and the pubs! I’m guessing she doesn’t feature much in the local news then? It’s telling that Sophie never acknowledged Sam Ryder when he won Eurovision - she must have been super jealous of all the attention he was getting 🤭

Reactions: 22
Happy Teeny Peeny Thursday Nusties 🐔💕 Usually a day off for Sopha when Jimbobteenypeeny pipes up (As he already has done about the “Chicknic table” Why the duck would they need that 🙄)

Here’s Jimbobcreepyslob with his new venture 🤭 (Volume needed)

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 48
My two year old currently has a pet pine cone, takes it everywhere with him. It looks just like the real ones @Tharsheblows posted (minus a few prongs now!) He found it when we were in the not tend park we go to every weekend. When will Hinch learn that you don't have to make up stupid lies if you just do normal parenting tit in the first place?

• Heart
Reactions: 29
Happy Teeny Peeny Thursday Nusties 🐔💕 Usually a day off for Sopha when Jimbobteenypeeny pipes up (As he already has done about the “Chicknic table” Why the duck would they need that 🙄)

Here’s Jimbobcreepyslob with his new venture 🤭 (Volume needed)
View attachment 1629892
You funny, nusty hen you 😂
The oi oiiii made me think of him as a Thomas the Tank character and that's his toot noise when leaving the station 😭

• Haha
Reactions: 15

There’s some pine trees at Maldon Prom Park, I‘ve pointed them out to the Owlets before, but I can’t remember what shape the pine cones are on them 🤔 I wonder if she’s grabby clawed them from there, like she did with the conkers to make that awful conker tree 🤭

Reactions: 15
That’s so true - we have a workman here at the moment and his daughter lives in Maldon, but none of them know who she is! 😂 They we’re saying how lovely Maldon is and how much they like the promenade and the walks and the pubs! I’m guessing she doesn’t feature much in the local news then? It’s telling that Sophie never acknowledged Sam Ryder when he won Eurovision - she must have been super jealous of all the attention he was getting 🤭
AFAIK no one round here really gives a tit. She's never in local news, or pops up on local FB groups. Her local Tesco didn't even have much of the Hunch range, and it wasn't put front and centre - clothes were tucked away at the back and they didn't even stock the egg chair thing.

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Daddy is gonna make a chicken table for Princess Soph then. Imagine having no life?

• Haha
Reactions: 20
The sheep only use the YoUr JeAlOuS comment as they have no other valid argument. They’ve been conditioned to believe the narrative that Hinch pushes about her being kind, generous and good for mental health. When it comes down to it though they have no examples of any of that. She could tell them she’s a tea towel and they’d believe her. It’s just so strange.

Imagine using it against Lawrence Llewelyn Bowen though. Second hand embarrassment is off the scale.

Reactions: 28
Daddy is gonna make a chicken table for Princess Soph then. Imagine having no life?
Poor old Weepy, I bet he thought after building the table full of Schplintersssh and wonky hall table his work would be done and he could finally relax…. but no, I bet she’ll get him to make one for the bleeping floofheads as well 🧔🏻‍♂💦

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Poor old Weepy, I bet he thought after building the table full of Schplintersssh and wonky hall table his work would be done and he could finally relax…. but no, I bet she’ll get him to make one for the bleeping floofheads as well 🧔🏻‍♂💦
What will it be made of?

Old pallets or old scaffy boards 🤔

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.