Mrs Hinch #587 DEFRA rules don’t apply to me, myself, my faces and I

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Shof, the hens eat better than the kids 😫
I’d have this kind of breakfast either when I’m pms or hungover! Jesus is there enough sugar and carbs in there??! They’d rather have avo and apples I’m fank you.
im gueshing tomorrow you’ll show some broccoli in a wrap with eggs & cheese for the poor kids?
Who the duck gives a toddler belvitas 💀 literally barely time to wipe my arse in the morning getting the kids ready before work and they have a nice healthy breakfast. She’s bizarre. Spends time reading tattle and trying to be a tend farmer but cba to learn about nutrition nahh duck off, this witch takes the piss now it’s like she’s trying to show she’s the shittest parent ever

Reactions: 26
Just for future reference you can't get diabetes from feeding your child sugary foods. My child has diabetes and what I fed him wasn't to blame, that's all down to his rubbish pancreas. Sugary foods don't cause diabetes.
Not to derail but thank you so much for speaking up for this - I’ve been Type 1 for six years now since I was 16 and it is not my fault, it took me falling into a coma and almost dying to realise what was wrong with my body, through no fault of my own! I do wish there was more education and funding around T1.

Back to Hinch, so glad to see she’s not affected by this cost of living crisis by advertising LF beauty boxes - we don’t all have unlimited disposable income to spend on things like this, especially in the run up to Christmas!

• Heart
Reactions: 21
Only just had the misfortune of listening to her raving like a crackhead in her Q&A. She’s so creepy and insincere. She sounded like a drunk uncle slurring through a speech at a wedding while everyone waits for them to shut up and duck off.

Why not just talk like a normal person, not everything has to be a sob story. It just comes across as extravagant and ridiculous.
And absolutely fake

So much for supporting smaller independent businesses then - let’s all buy everything from ‘shock’ Amazon!!!!! Everyday is an Amazon day with her at the moment. Is she hoping for a sponsorship deal where Amazon place a Hinch sticker on all of their products just like Tescos? And for someone so busy with two children, a brand new house to clean, but can spend the day faffing around with an autumn wreath 🙈🙈
I would say she already has some type of agreement with Amazon. It's not hard to get one, don't even need many followers, real or bots 😆

Reactions: 13
Why doesn't she just own it?? Own that you love to shop, spending money and being braggy. Say "you know what, I treated myself to some acorns, FROM AMAZON, but I think I'll get alot of use out of them - I can reuse them for Christmas and many years to come, if that makes sense xx"

same goes for anything she buys or wants to brag about, be funny about it, own your chaotic and braggy self and live your best life. But don't be dishonest, I'd have more respect for her if she stopped trying to be something she's just not, which is ethical, honest and humble.

• Heart
Reactions: 29
This was a comment under the article with Laurence L-B. He's just jealous guys! 🙄🙄
What exactly does she think he is jealous of? He has a career and much more money than her, and at least most people know who he is. If you mention Mrs Hinch, most people just say who's Mrs Hinch!

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Not to derail but thank you so much for speaking up for this - I’ve been Type 1 for six years now since I was 16 and it is not my fault, it took me falling into a coma and almost dying to realise what was wrong with my body, through no fault of my own! I do wish there was more education and funding around T1.

Back to Hinch, so glad to see she’s not affected by this cost of living crisis by advertising LF beauty boxes - we don’t all have unlimited disposable income to spend on things like this, especially in the run up to Christmas!
Even with T2 there's still so much more at play than eating too much sugar! ❤

Back to Hinch, gotta love a tone deaf "LOOK WHAT I BOUGHT" brag to round off the evening. She says she's a paying customer, so why did she declare it as an ad? 🤔 Does she have to call it that if she's ever worked with them? 🤔

• Heart
Reactions: 14
Excuse moi, nusty hens and those of you who prefer to identify as trollllllllzzzzzzzzzzzzz, didn't she advertise the 'Look like a fanny' box as somefink her and the kids ordered together and them opened it and facetimed each other, pretty sure she said she wasn't paid to advertise iiiittttttttt, at the time, she just lurrrvvveeeees it and fougt the Hincharmy would lurveeeeeeee it too, or was that another brand partner 🤷‍♀️

Reactions: 12
Like bollocks, they did. Give Over, Hinchy not even you believe your own bullshit.
Screenshot_20221006-102346~5.png

Soph does that mean amazon collect the pine cones they sell from your garden. They pretty identical aren't they Hunnyyyy 🤣

Edit has had my name whoops
I'm just wondering where the tend pine tree is at Cunty Farm, or did she nick back to visit the beautiful family that are living in grace and favour style at Greyskull???? Is there a tend pine tree there amongst the plastic lawn?

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 22
I feel I have so much to catch up on with the tart I looked at her insta yesterday and see she’s still a bleep then!

• Haha
Reactions: 13
@HinchesSousChef Now that you’ve retired from Astroturf Watch, want to be on pine tree watch with me? I’ve whittled the options down to these two trees for the growing region (UK). The Noble Fir and Norway Spruce.

The Noble Fir grows mostly in the wetter western regions. I’m leaning towards the Norway Spruce which is more widespread.

Though really, we all know those cones are from the Pinus Amazonius tree.
A7F3E55C-53F3-46EE-A3A0-DB13157DABDB.jpeg
C55B1BFE-73F0-467D-9FBB-878BAD4E78C7.jpeg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 50
This ‘I can’t cope’ nonsense. What does it even mean? Her vocabulary is so limited and basic. She probably gets on so we’ll with the niece because of her own stunted maturity, stuck somewhere in her teens.

Reactions: 25
She could have taken fatdogslim and the boys to a park and had a pine cone hunt, lovely bit of fresh air and exercise for them all.

Reactions: 21
Who the duck gives a toddler belvitas 💀 literally barely time to wipe my arse in the morning getting the kids ready before work and they have a nice healthy breakfast. She’s bizarre. Spends time reading tattle and trying to be a tend farmer but cba to learn about nutrition nahh duck off, this witch takes the piss now it’s like she’s trying to show she’s the shittest parent ever
She probably only bought them as they have a wheat shape on the top. Fits her farm aesthetic perfectly. Hope that helps x

• Haha
Reactions: 17
@HinchesSousChef Now that you’ve retired from Astroturf Watch, want to be on pine tree watch with me? I’ve whittled the options down to these two trees for the growing region (UK). The Noble Fir and Norway Spruce.

The Noble Fir grows mostly in the wetter western regions. I’m leaning towards the Norway Spruce which is more widespread.

View attachment 1629472View attachment 1629473
Pinecone watch. bleeping brilliant 🤣

I'm off to work now, so expect to come back to some serious sleuthing later 🧐

• Haha
Reactions: 22

View attachment 1629472View attachment 1629473
The only possible location I believe she could have a Norway spruce is out the front… but I don’t think she does.

Attachments

Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.