Mrs Hinch #587 DEFRA rules don’t apply to me, myself, my faces and I

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Jimbob doing Only Fans won’t bring in enough money to pay to light up a bedside lamp let alone Llama Lodge. In fact he’ll probably get more requests for a refund 🤭
I’d go as far as to say he’d have to pay people to view his OnlyFans! 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Look fantastic is one company I point blank refuse to use. Iconic is another. I’ve just had a text from Look Fantastic trying to sell me some tit of theirs. They can duck off. Anything she advertises I refuse to touch. Cunts, all of them.
Fuming because I placed an order on LF this morning 😫😂

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I think she has moved away from cleaning for a number of reasons. The biggest is probably what we all have said here before, she was never really into it, it was just a foot in the door of instafame as there was already a strong cleaning community established. We have evidence that she didn’t have a clue about most things cleaning related, just mooched tips off of other accounts and spoke with authority as if she invented it. In fairness, she did that well. Disgustingly, she made herself bulletproof to criticism by crying anxiety and turning on the tears in the early days, rallying her army to fight her battles.

But now, when she could be creating so much cleaning content in her new “farm” as someone who has (had) a strong following, she really can’t be arsed. She has always wanted to be famous for being Sophie, not some character that takes effort and energy to maintain. She resents being known as “that cleaning lady Mrs Hinch”… every time she speaks of Mrs Hinch lately, it is with disdain and she mocks the fact that people think she is actually clean (as she tries to pass off the relatable BS of being too busy to clean now). Why build up a brand with so much gusto only to give up so quickly? (We know why, you’re not called Sopha for being a go getter).

She equates monetary gains with success, but I do not see a successful person. She did not come by her money honestly and she has sold her own soul and her children’s privacy in exchange. She will defend herself and her decisions to exploit her followers, herself, her kids, because facing the truth is too painful and I honestly am not sure she is capable. No, much better to be a martyr whilst eye bleeping her unhinged self and playing the saint who GAVE a house to the most amazing people ever. All to justify her greed and ill-gotten gains. Alright hun, whatever helps you sleep at night.

I’ve long since stopped following her, but a few cleaning instagram/TikTok pages came up in my suggestions. She is nipped at the heel by soooo many younger, cooler accounts who put so much effort into their accounts with trendy music and editing, not earbleeding ballads and cringe asmr attempts.

She’s on her way out and she knows she can’t compete with that. So she distances herself further and further from that, we hope she distances herself into oblivion. Fly free, Sophie Rose, that’s what you’ve always wanted.

#mrshinchisover

• Heart
Reactions: 65
Oh my word.... I have headphones on listening to some music this evening while catching up on here and Billy Ocean’s “Caribbean Queen” just played. All I could think of was Jimbobcreepyslob singing it about Sopha. I even sang out loud an “Oi Oi” during the chorus and got a funny look from Mr Owl 😂

I’m definitely going to have to do a video, but with Jimbob singing “Cuntfluencer Queen” 🤭

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 21
Roy Roy oiiii oi is the alpcunt form of JimBobnoknobacornmanz, always creeping around looking like a sleeze. Probably a mouth breather too. 😆😆😆

• Haha
Reactions: 24
TV appearance 😂😂😂😂 don’t make me laugh!
She’s not well known enough.
She doesn’t have a current TV presence. Of the two programs she’s been on, This Morning wouldn’t touch her with a barge pole again after her previous appearances (plus, I think at the moment the trend is for people to lean towards cheaper, home made and more environmentally friendly ways of living and not killing everyone in their house by over using harsh chemicals to clean) and Lindsey Queen of Clean is their usual go to for cleaning (when I last watched it) and if you’ve ever seen her, she’s no natural on TV either but 100 x better than Sophie.
Loose Women will only have her on if SSS is there to hold her hand!
Outside of these couple of TV appearances, which in truth have been dire! she has such a small TV and media footprint. I doubt any prime time shows would show any interest!
However! An update on Jimbobnoknobs Cross dressing would be right up ITV Be’s street 😂😂
I'd love to see her on a celebrity Who Wants to Be a Millionaire? She would look a twit in so many ways and Jezza doesn't hold back when he thinks someone is thick 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 22
I think she has moved away from cleaning for a number of reasons. The biggest is probably what we all have said here before, she was never really into it, it was just a foot in the door of instafame as there was already a strong cleaning community established. We have evidence that she didn’t have a clue about most things cleaning related, just mooched tips off of other accounts and spoke with authority as if she invented it. In fairness, she did that well. Disgustingly, she made herself bulletproof to criticism by crying anxiety and turning on the tears in the early days, rallying her army to fight her battles.

But now, when she could be creating so much cleaning content in her new “farm” as someone who has (had) a strong following, she really can’t be arsed. She has always wanted to be famous for being Sophie, not some character that takes effort and energy to maintain. She resents being known as “that cleaning lady Mrs Hinch”… every time she speaks of Mrs Hinch lately, it is with disdain and she mocks the fact that people think she is actually clean (as she tries to pass off the relatable BS of being too busy to clean now). Why build up a brand with so much gusto only to give up so quickly? (We know why, you’re not called Sopha for being a go getter).

She equates monetary gains with success, but I do not see a successful person. She did not come by her money honestly and she has sold her own soul and her children’s privacy in exchange. She will defend herself and her decisions to exploit her followers, herself, her kids, because facing the truth is too painful and I honestly am not sure she is capable. No, much better to be a martyr whilst eye bleeping her unhinged self and playing the saint who GAVE a house to the most amazing people ever. All to justify her greed and ill-gotten gains. Alright hun, whatever helps you sleep at night.

I’ve long since stopped following her, but a few cleaning instagram/TikTok pages came up in my suggestions. She is nipped at the heel by soooo many younger, cooler accounts who put so much effort into their accounts with trendy music and editing, not earbleeding ballads and cringe asmr attempts.

She’s on her way out and she knows she can’t compete with that. So she distances herself further and further from that, we hope she distances herself into oblivion. Fly free, Sophie Rose, that’s what you’ve always wanted.

#mrshinchisover
sooo well said! particularly the part about her believing money is success. She’s not set up a successful business she can be proud of, she’s a disgrace. Like you say, the exploiting her sons and using them as props is the worst for me. I hope the exterior of her life soon matched her ugly inside as she is one of the, if not, worst influencers I’ve ever come across.

Reactions: 16
TV appearance 😂😂😂😂 don’t make me laugh!
She’s not well known enough.
She doesn’t have a current TV presence. Of the two programs she’s been on, This Morning wouldn’t touch her with a barge pole again after her previous appearances (plus, I think at the moment the trend is for people to lean towards cheaper, home made and more environmentally friendly ways of living and not killing everyone in their house by over using harsh chemicals to clean) and Lindsey Queen of Clean is their usual go to for cleaning (when I last watched it) and if you’ve ever seen her, she’s no natural on TV either but 100 x better than Sophie.
Loose Women will only have her on if SSS is there to hold her hand!
Outside of these couple of TV appearances, which in truth have been dire! she has such a small TV and media footprint. I doubt any prime time shows would show any interest!
However! An update on Jimbobnoknobs Cross dressing would be right up ITV Be’s street 😂😂
Orrr she would be great on Bake Off.

'WHAT DO YOU MEAN THE PUFF PASTRY DOESN'T COME IN A PACKET AND I HAVE TO MAKE IT??? CAN SOMEONE HELP GUYSSSHHH?'

• Haha
Reactions: 32
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.