Mrs Hinch #587 DEFRA rules don’t apply to me, myself, my faces and I

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’m pretty sure the makeup kid DIDNT post a look fantastic ad this month. I wonder if hinch told her not to??

Reactions: 13
When do you think she'll realise what a mess the UK is in and start to worry her shoppers aren't buying her tat?
I was going to say the same, my electric has more than doubled. Surely she can’t be earning as much as before, how on earth is she going to keep it up

Reactions: 24
MRS HINCH is a CHARACTER that Soph created she liked cleaning, naming cloths and bargain shopping.

I don’t understand why she’s trying to reinvent that character going against everything she created and claiming she has no time to clean but time for pointless crafts (just to copy SS) she’s so lost it’s absolutely tragic and she’s on such a decline now.

• Haha
Reactions: 58
I’m pretty sure the makeup kid DIDNT post a look fantastic ad this month. I wonder if hinch told her not to??
Didn’t she say the other day on her stories she hasn’t done one because there was nothing in them this month that she thought was worth showing, or nothing new that she thought her followers would be interested in and she won’t show something she’s not passionate about herself?? Something along them lines anyway I think xx

So here she goes showing off a look fantastic box that she’s a paying customer for while hiding Ad up in the corner. Encouraging her sheep to buy off the back of her tit reviews of the 2 products she showed. I think I’ll keep my money to feed my kids and heat my home this winter, thanks anyway!! Xx

Reactions: 21
I’ve just watched the hair reel. So she pays to look like she hasn’t had her hair done in 2 years then? Does this woman just love throwing money away?

I bet those extensions are £3-400 a time minus the cost of the cut and colour and all she does is scrape it all up in a bun :oops:

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Sick
Reactions: 22
Wait… she’s been there a year give or take? Sorry if it’s been said but it really doesn’t seem like it’s been that long!

Reactions: 7
I definitely remember makeup friend featuring the brush cleaner and demonstrating how to do it. Can’t recall a look fantastic ad though.

Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.