Mrs Hinch #587 DEFRA rules don’t apply to me, myself, my faces and I

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
These #ads are bleeping embarrassing man.

Face the facts that it's over Grinch

Reactions: 24
She’s like a broken record on Molly Maes posts, when she shared it on her story congratulating Molly she yet again called it a love story. Such a boring, repetitive & desperate bleep. She’s so false it’s embarrassing
View attachment 1628381
She’s like the auntie who tries to be cool but makes a tit of herself at a hen night.

• Haha
Reactions: 31
Perfect time for an add with Instagram engagement up looking at Molly's news

Reactions: 14
Oh my days, she sounds even more like an absolute twit on that Lookfantastic story. Why does she pronounce words so aggressively, I bet she spits a lot when she speaks #SpittySopha

“Thesssse boxessssh guyssssh are jusssscht like a little shuprissse gift from you to you every monffff... cackle cackle” 🙄

Also she’s copying make-up friend again because G showed cleaning her brushes with the same stuff last week....she made it look good, not boring like Hinch, get a loife hunnnnay 🤭

• Haha
Reactions: 27
It would be cheaper to buy a wreath than buy all that shite seperately on amazon then glue it all together...and we all know Ron and Len have been nowhere near that wreath. She’s trying to be creative like SS but she’s just a massive twit!

Reactions: 40
I'm catching up after finally getting home but I raaan to tattle when I saw her story saying "our first autumn here...where I can actually ...well yknow, the first one where I can decorate"

Reactions: 23
Has anyone sniffed Frosted Eucalyptus ?? Sniffed the fairy liquid in B&M today, it smells like an alcoholics breath

• Haha
Reactions: 38
"Night brightening sshhhleeping"
My ears 😭😭😭😭

Kill me. Kill me now

Turkey teef falling out there soffff

• Haha
Reactions: 23
I genuinely don’t get how she still has such a following, she is not relatable not that she ever truly was, her pretend anxiety and cute naming of her cloffs all the stuff these fans fell in love with is long gone all she does is push people to spend so that she can live her best life, how the hell have they not seen through her ( I know I am repeating myself again )
I rarely look on her page because I am sick of seeing her still behaving like an ignorant fake and getting away with it , not just her SS is the same and there are many influencers who exploit their bairns vile behaviour yet these followers keep on following what kind of people think it’s ok to filter bairns ?
The animals poor sods they will end up like the poor fish I hate when people buy animals and encourage others to do so then throw them away when they realise that they smell and are not as cute in the dead of winter when you have take care of them. this woman is the equivalent of an environmental terrorist, she loves animals but happily poisons the planet with 20 different chemicals but of course when did welfare and environment ever matter when there’s an Ad and you can destroy a perfectly nice house just to have content not sure who has done more to ruin a home her or saggy ass Stacey. They are so kind but what have they ever really done to help anyone unless it’s for content/Ads thousands of bairns are going to be going to bed cold some will go to bed hungry food banks are already in dire need as those like myself are having to cut back I will still donate sweets, biscuits and small gifts to my local food bank as long as I am able watching these influencers wasting so much money on pumpkins and fall decor and next it will be massive Xmas trees and Christmas porches, when there are thousands of people worrying if they will still have a home it just depresses me how selfish and shallow our society is when people like them are lauded and praised not once have they appealed using their influencing ability for people to actively help donating stuff given to you doesn’t really count filling your fridge with 80 different snacks is disgraceful when you are aware that some bairns won’t have a hot meal how do wealthy folk live with their conscience that’s assuming they have one.
Ranting I know but it’s justified.

• Heart
Reactions: 35
Perfect time for an add with Instagram engagement up looking at Molly's news
And Molly did the same announced it now due to Ekin Su and Gemma Owen stepping on her toes. Honestly these influencers 🥴😂 they all need a proper job!

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Look fantastic is one company I point blank refuse to use. Iconic is another. I’ve just had a text from Look Fantastic trying to sell me some tit of theirs. They can duck off. Anything she advertises I refuse to touch. Cunts, all of them.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 30
Not sure if anyone has seen the IG page problematicface but they def need to feature Hinch. Infact I’d even pay for them to 😄

(Not sure if we’re allowed to mention IG pages by name so please delete if applicable)

Reactions: 10
I’ll just leave this here...

I’m sure it can be used whenever she’s trying to fleece the sheep or lying 🤭

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.