Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Poppysmimi

VIP Member
Sorry I’ve been MIA. The person who killed my sister whilst drunk driving got sentenced to 3 years today. Three fucking years.
im sure I’ll be back to my sarcastic self soon.
so as not to derail, has Jamie run off with Freda yet?

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 98

Pumpkins1506

VIP Member
You know what? I'm not going to scream into the void being angry about her being gifted yet another expensive bit of furniture. I'm going to pity her. That house isn't a home. You can fill a space with all the £1k sofas and sideboards you want, there's no personality, warmth or comfort in that entire house. It's just so incredibly sad. My 6 year old sofa is covered in spills, felt tip and random stains and has a broken leg propped up by a stack of books, my front room looks like a car boot exploded in a BHF furniture shop, my hallway has a carpet that's been there since the house was built in the 60s - I can't afford to fix any of these things right now but my house is a home. It's full of our combined personalities and interests. It looks like a chaotic family of 5 live here and I love it.

When she's had her day, her few years of z-list fame and no one wants her brand anymore, she's going to be sat in her cold, emotionless manshun, with her crappy gifted furniture that she probably never wanted because she just pointed at a picture in a promo catalogue, wondering how the fuck she's going to pay the bills and why she can't afford to replace the broken bed frame or the sofa that a child has spilled paint over and I'll be fucking laughing my tits off because that's the sad sad life she'll have built for herself.

I'm approaching needing a break from her tbh because I'm just exhausted by what a top class rectum she is.

• Heart
Reactions: 92

Danielle0120

VIP Member
Jesus, her foundation is an inch thick and the wrong colour....

We all know she's using a filter there as per usual because she looks absolutely fuck all like that in real life, we all know she's dog rough and a solid 3/10, but 0/10 for personality , but she's defo had work done and she looks like the purge mask.

I'm not even arsed about holding back anymore, I couldn't give a toss if I come across a troll, she's a fucking arrogant little bitch and I will be here to comment when her life plummets.

I'm sick to death of hearing about you're right where you're meant to be, follow your dreams, find your path.
Did she forget she's only got this life and her house which isn't even that impressive, because of her manipulating skills? She should be ashamed of herself. I can't stand the woman.

Put the chicken down OR BETTER YET REHOME ALL YOUR ANIMALS, get some well needed parenting classes, get a job and get a life HUNNAAAYYY

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 88

Danielle0120

VIP Member
I'm actually disgusted. A good.. 70% of that flaming house is gifted. Every sofa in every room. Gifted. Every bed. Gifted. Carpets. Gifted. A mattress for the DOG. Gifted. A drive that didn't even need doing. Gifted.

I understand influencers get alot gifted, part of the game. But a massive chunk of your house? Nah, not on.

• Heart
Reactions: 85

Pumpkins1506

VIP Member
Mrs Hinch #586 Feeling the pinch? Not Mrs Hinch. She'll still gloat, while we've got nowt!

Thread title by @Lemonlime67
As always, titles marked with "thread suggestion" or they won't be seen! Short, relevant and swear free please!

After returning from her holiday she was straight into her usual combination of ads brags and attempts to stay relevant and relatable.
She kicked off Saturday with a plinky plonk montage of the menagerie. That content is so samey now I don't even have anything funny left to write about it.
Attempt at quirky farm content complete, next on the list was a brag.
The bland dining room was showcased in all is blandness. Gepettos home made, perma-laid table groaning under all the tat. Brick schlips schlipping sadly. Ghost of the back passage echoing around the room as empty and soulless as Hinch herself.
Farm content and brags done, time to be relatable and wash the holiday washing. In her huge utility corridor hallway area room.

Someone's been on the appletisers with lunch on Saturday as the next story was a mini Gretel rant about HB selling out of a cushion. Don't you know who she is, Sharon at Home Bargains? She's local celebrity, Mrs Hinch the cleaning lady from Instagram! Get those awful pumpkin cushions back in stock now.

Sunday morning she was up to her usual tricks with the tomato puree. I'm not sure about you, but I don't feel like my Sunday is complete until I've made my kids breakfast and then gone off to create some monstrous concoction just for content. What is life without wasting food during a time of extreme financial difficulty for much of your audience?

Sad crumpets made, filmed and promptly chucked in the bin, it was time to cry into her pasta over another influencers pregnancy announcement. Maybe it needed salt?
Suddenly, as if she owns the TARDIS and can travel through space and time, she uploaded a montage of a visit to a local zoo. But wasn't she just crying into her pasta?

Somehow, amongst all the crumpet fingering, pasta crying and zoo visiting, she had time to send herself a message as an excuse to brag about those hideous brick schlips again. And drop the word griege a few more times.

It's the last week of the month so we know what that means - ads incoming!
First up a cleaning reel in which she cleaned an oven that was already clean and snuck around advertising rules by turning the bottle labels away from the camera. The highlight of this reel for me was the labelling of the hob as an "oven top". Best. Selling. Author.
Popped an undeclared affiliate link for an Amazon product in the comments too, because she thinks she so clever.
As if by some predictable magic, it was now time to advertise her one-off, once it's gone it's gone baby range. That's been out for a couple of months now. Bargain bin springs to mind.

She needs to stay relatable so threw in a last minute video of her supposedly playing with Ron. There was a lot wrong here, and too much for a recap. That nose though.

Tuesday was a day for contractual obligations. A montage to remind us of her god-awful cuntalyptus odour and a trip to ASDA to greenwash P&Gs products.
Wait ASDA? Not Tesco? Is someone feeling bitter about the end of a contract?
Ads done, quirky content to be relatable was on the list. In a frankly bizarre and white quite surreal story, she gurned and fidgeted away while putting on a full face of makeup to nip out for milk and "yogs".
A brief brag and beg about the fifth bedroom and she was done.

Finally, despite avian flu guidelines being tightened in her area on Tuesday, Wednesday morning she was up and manhandling a chicken for content. Ohhhh DEFRAAAAA....

Dogpie refers to our main character, Sophie-Rose of Maldonia who added Rose in her teens.
Acorn Manzz is Sophie's smaller than average husband.
Ma Barker is the on hand babysitter, bitty offerer and husband fiddler.
Gepetto hasn't been seen in a while again, taking some time off I hope.

Wiki is the pink button at the top, thread 500 has most of the answers and even more questions.

Attachments

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 67

Instalol

I bought the iconic primer and foundation (not because of Hinch) my friend recommended it, and personally I thought it was shit! I received an Email asking for a review.i basically said it was shite and just happen to drop in there about Sopha using a filter on her ad and it was false advertising.I received an email this morning off Iconic, apparently they are going to get in touch with me. #Hinchisover

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 67

Danielle0120

VIP Member
Gifted fucking sofas. Look at the prices. Meanwhile folk are cold or hungry. Ffs I’m losing my head with this tone deaf bitch
Noooo way I genuinely thought they'd of been a few hundred each cos they don't look the best quality.. Chair looks OK but the sofa doesn't.
£2857!!!!!!!! £2857!!!!!!!!!! She's just been gifted a chair and sofa SHE DIDN'T EVEN NEEEEEEEEEEED for nearly 3 grand.
Then has the nerve to say here's 25% off which you'll need for the take your eyes out prices for a sofa that looks crap quality with really thin uncomfortable seats.

She should be giving that chair and sofa away, and doing a giveaway AND BUYING HER OWN IF SHE SO DESPERATELY NEEDS SOME , cheeky grabby little cunt.

I'm fucking fuming.

I don’t have a sofa. Moved house 2 months ago and don’t have one. Thought that small one would be perfect, just me and the dog. It’s 1000!!!!
And this is why she should be doing a giveaway, to help someone like you. But she doesn't give a fucking toss

• Heart
  • Angry
Reactions: 65

Fraggles ‘R’ us

I’m not sure if others have seen this too, but this is exactly why Hinch needs to be careful with what she posts, I know she hasn’t posted quite as explicit as this very often but she has come close to the mark!
I really wish people would realise the danger in these sorts of images or even ones that are more innocent than this - the people on the other side of the screen will warp it to their sick mind!
E9986176-8315-4384-B983-E36325D7B0B1.png

• Wow
  • Sick
  • Sad
Reactions: 64

HinchesSousChef

VIP Member
If I went on a shopping spree with hinch I would refuse to put anything in my trolley that was plastic tat/ tested on animals/ was neutral in colour, etc basically anything that aligns with Hinch values.
I would screw my face up and loudly say “oh no those products are harmful to the environment. You know soph - you love animals so much - you wouldn’t buy that would yiu?”
And the whole way round I would repeatedly say “I can’t believe I’m seeing you in the flesh- you look different to your Instagram. I can’t put my finger on it. Is it your nose? (Next aisle ——) no wait it’s your eyebrows. (Next aisle) No it’s your jaw
Then as we reach the till I would take out my debit card, insist on paying and donate the entire haul to foodbank etc. And then let rip about how I really feel.
Ahhhh I can dream!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 62

Danielle0120

VIP Member
All kids do it. Mine have. Yours have. Mine will again. I don't swear infront of my kids either, I slip up cos I'm not perfect but Soph definitely swears alot because the real Soph is gretel. So Ronnie is probably used to it.

But that, that wasn't natural. She's made him say it and recorded it which is actually very disgusting. She must think we're stupid.
Funny how it was shit tho. We all know she loves poo

• Heart
Reactions: 61

Ditzymama28

VIP Member
"I asked Snug for a discount for my followers" 🖕🏽🖕🏽🖕🏽oh well that's decent of ya hinch ...most of ya followers will probs have to make do with their old sofas what with us being in a cost of living crisis and that🤷🏼‍♀️ don't thinkyour millions of bots will be buying new sofas anytime soon either 😵💫
She makes me sick 🤮🤮🤮

• Angry
  • Heart

Andioooop

VIP Member
We all know toddlers come out with swears. We know this. Mine gave an exasperated “Fucks sake” once when the duplo wouldn’t go together. We know it happens.

But it’s her. So instead I’m just angry that she probably swears constantly in front of her children.
It looks rehearsed in my opinion, just like everything else. The way she says ‘tell them what we’re picking up’ she knows what she’s doing. When the makeup kids son swore on live it was natural & hilarious, we all know Hinch loves to copy

• Heart

londonLA

Chatty Member
FUCK OFF you absolute greedy bitch!
I'm fuming at the latest story.
''I've asked Snug Sofa for a discount for my followers in-case you're looking for a new sofa'' So they are giving 'us' an exclusive discount'' (25%)

Firstly, is she including herself in that 'us'? As i use the word 'us' to mean myself and others with me as a collective. She got 100% discount, not 25! grabby greedy bitch.

Secondly, why do you need so many sofas in one house?

Thirdly...the price of them?! Is she actually having a laugh?! Yeah i got a spare couple grand to buy some 'for decoration only' sofas to dot about my small home.

Today I got a delivery of a new fridge/freezer as our old one was on its last legs. As the guys were delivering and setting it up in my kitchen i was stood there looking at it, grateful i got a new one, but thinking also that we've now got to pay the cost off for that for the next year.
How i would have loved to have had that gifted and not needed to worry.....but I'm in the real world.

She is like a reverse Santa, instead of giving out gifts, she takes as many as she can.

• Heart

L00kform3

VIP Member
I find it horrible when young children swear, sorry let me rephrase that.. I find it horrible when people purposefully allow their children to swear and ask them to repeat it whilst videoing it to upload to millions of people.

Last edited:
  • Heart