Mrs Hinch #586 Feeling the pinch? Not Mrs Hinch. She'll still gloat, while we've got nowt!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Gifted bleeping sofas. Look at the prices. Meanwhile folk are cold or hungry. Ffs I’m losing my head with this tone deaf witch
Noooo way I genuinely thought they'd of been a few hundred each cos they don't look the best quality.. Chair looks OK but the sofa doesn't.
£2857!!!!!!!! £2857!!!!!!!!!! She's just been gifted a chair and sofa SHE DIDN'T EVEN NEEEEEEEEEEED for nearly 3 grand.
Then has the nerve to say here's 25% off which you'll need for the take your eyes out prices for a sofa that looks crap quality with really thin uncomfortable seats.

She should be giving that chair and sofa away, and doing a giveaway AND BUYING HER OWN IF SHE SO DESPERATELY NEEDS SOME , cheeky grabby little bleep.

I'm bleeping fuming.

I don’t have a sofa. Moved house 2 months ago and don’t have one. Thought that small one would be perfect, just me and the dog. It’s 1000!!!!
And this is why she should be doing a giveaway, to help someone like you. But she doesn't give a bleeping toss

• Heart
  • Angry
Reactions: 65
I am so annoyed at this woman😡😡 The Bank of England have to bail us out of economic disaster, people are worried about high interest rates and mortgage rates and losing their homes and this bleeping imbecile is parading a bleeping sofa in a box. Why are you encouraging people to spend on completely unnecessary items at a time like this! She is so tone deaf. Sophie please if you are reading here, STOP! You are going to ruin people because your followers will spend what they don’t have. Please recognise the state of this country. STOP

• Heart
  • Angry
Reactions: 50
Hows she supposed to fit on that sofa? Its tiny. And for the price!! It looks uncomfortable as duck too.

Shes disgusting. "I asked for a discount for you guys" did you yeah.. it definitley wasnt a part of your brand deal to get that discount as payment then no? bleep.

Dont worry huns, you can pay 150 or more a month to be as uncomfortable on your tit sofa as sophie is with her own children. I just hope you dont mind sitting hungry in the dark while you do it as thats the reality for a lot of people at the moment.

• Heart
Reactions: 45
Hows she supposed to fit on that sofa? Its tiny. And for the price!! It looks uncomfortable as duck too.

Shes disgusting. "I asked for a discount for you guys" did you yeah.. it definitley wasnt a part of your brand deal to get that discount as payment then no? bleep.

Dont worry huns, you can pay 150 or more a month to be as uncomfortable on your tit sofa as sophie is with her own children. I just hope you dont mind sitting hungry in the dark while you do it as thats the reality for a lot of people at the moment.
Her head and neck will just about fit on the sofa

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Is that a joke? More gifted stuff? Surely that's a joke?!!!

Reactions: 18
If there’s one thing Sopha doesn’t need it’s more sofas! Greedy, braggy arsenal hole! 🤬

Reactions: 26
Grabby grifting arsenal hole. All the free sofas in the world won’t change the fact she’s an absolute tosser with no redeeming features or talent 🙄🙄

Have they claimed they ‘wanted to pay’ yet?!

sofas will feature in a roller rant soon, having being shat on the boyssschhh, human, camelid or Jimbob!
I'm demanding she shows us her bank account 🤭

Reactions: 14
It reminds me of forces furniture. If any of you are from that background you would get help if you were just married and struggling. The sofa and chairs they provided were like a box. A hard uncomfie box.
I can’t believe the brass neck of her. “I’ve asked for a discount for you guyzzzz”. Love, I’m panicking over heating/eating and how I’m gonna give my grandkids a nice Christmas. Buying a bleeping square sofa is last on the list.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 39
I wish I didn’t see that story.. more gifted tit. More sofa’s more brag more ads!
I can’t even articulate the words for my anger, has she paid for anything in that house ?

How can she sit there in a house full of stuff she hasn’t paid for? How does she not feel a fraud?

bleep… that’s is all.. a bleeping bleep is the only word I can say and even that doesn’t feel strong enough!

• Heart
  • Angry
Reactions: 41
I am so annoyed at this woman😡😡 The Bank of England have to bail us out of economic disaster, people are worried about high interest rates and mortgage rates and losing their homes and this bleeping imbecile is parading a bleeping sofa in a box. Why are you encouraging people to spend on completely unnecessary items at a time like this! She is so tone deaf. Sophie please if you are reading here, STOP! You are going to ruin people because your followers will spend what they don’t have. Please recognise the state of this country. STOP
She won't stop, she doesn't care, she believes that she deserves the loife she has because she has worked sooooooo hard (she hasn't). Sloopa has no shame and will continue to exploit her best instahun family in the world because she can. Absolute vile narcissist.

So Snug boxes were "delivered" in July (https://tattle.life/threads/mrs-hin...h-the-begging-millionaire.31859/post-10856349)

The chair was first seen in August (https://tattle.life/threads/mrs-hin...-keep-my-bank-balance-fat.33055/post-11473685)

Does that mean it takes 2 months, to have ads approved to be uploaded?
It would depend on the contract she has with the company and what their marketing/advertising schedule is. And may I say, gifted or not those sofa's are bloody awful

Reactions: 23
What an absolute bastard she really is …no shame in her body. Country in the deepest recession for years and likely to be for the long term and she’s advertising sofas in their thousand of pounds bracket that she got for free. How could anyone justify her bragging ways

Reactions: 33
The blanket and cushion she’s put on that chair doesn’t even look nice on it, the blanket looks like someone’s left a towel lying around.

• Haha
Reactions: 30
Gifted bleeping sofas. Look at the prices. Meanwhile folk are cold or hungry. Ffs I’m losing my head with this tone deaf witch
Bloody ugly too.

Oh look its the sofa and chair from the popsa story in August...also these snug boxes were spotted when she was moaning about moving boxes before she moved in. How filtered is the popsa story because that chair is not olive https://tattle.life/threads/mrs-hin...-keep-my-bank-balance-fat.33055/post-11473685
Ah yes her remember all room. What bleeping idiot of woman she is

I wish I didn’t see that story.. more gifted tit. More sofa’s more brag more ads!
I can’t even articulate the words for my anger, has she paid for anything in that house ?

How can she sit there in a house full of stuff she hasn’t paid for? How does she not feel a fraud?

bleep… that’s is all.. a bleeping bleep is the only word I can say and even that doesn’t feel strong enough!
Maybe her botox????

Reactions: 13
Came straight on here when I saw her stories with the gifted sofas. She has NO shame does she. Cost of living crisis doesn't exist in her fairytale insta world!

Encouraging debt all the way as her sheep will want to be just like her except they need to pay for their sofa!

Don't forget to mention to your followers Soph that if they use the discount code you earn that discount!!

Everything she stands for is just wrong....and these companies need to get themselves some morals! Who you associate with as a business does matter!!
I had no idea they earn from the discounts!! Its probably been mentioned before and I've forgotten! She's a bleeping sly greedy bleep, pissed me off seeing gifted sofas and now i learn She's getting money through use of the code. Bastard

Reactions: 17
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.