Mrs Hinch #586 Feeling the pinch? Not Mrs Hinch. She'll still gloat, while we've got nowt!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
duck OFF you absolute greedy witch!
I'm fuming at the latest story.
''I've asked Snug Sofa for a discount for my followers in-case you're looking for a new sofa'' So they are giving 'us' an exclusive discount'' (25%)

Firstly, is she including herself in that 'us'? As i use the word 'us' to mean myself and others with me as a collective. She got 100% discount, not 25! grabby greedy witch.

Secondly, why do you need so many sofas in one house?

Thirdly...the price of them?! Is she actually having a laugh?! Yeah i got a spare couple grand to buy some 'for decoration only' sofas to dot about my small home.

Today I got a delivery of a new fridge/freezer as our old one was on its last legs. As the guys were delivering and setting it up in my kitchen i was stood there looking at it, grateful i got a new one, but thinking also that we've now got to pay the cost off for that for the next year.
How i would have loved to have had that gifted and not needed to worry.....but I'm in the real world.

She is like a reverse Santa, instead of giving out gifts, she takes as many as she can.

• Heart
Reactions: 61
And just incase any of your trolls have forgotten… the FIFTH bedroom is finished and represents a boudoir of drea…. not dreams… dread… and in case you missed it… yes that is FIVE… five of the bedrooms…

Reactions: 26
You know what? I'm not going to scream into the void being angry about her being gifted yet another expensive bit of furniture. I'm going to pity her. That house isn't a home. You can fill a space with all the £1k sofas and sideboards you want, there's no personality, warmth or comfort in that entire house. It's just so incredibly sad. My 6 year old sofa is covered in spills, felt tip and random stains and has a broken leg propped up by a stack of books, my front room looks like a car boot exploded in a BHF furniture shop, my hallway has a carpet that's been there since the house was built in the 60s - I can't afford to fix any of these things right now but my house is a home. It's full of our combined personalities and interests. It looks like a chaotic family of 5 live here and I love it.

When she's had her day, her few years of z-list fame and no one wants her brand anymore, she's going to be sat in her cold, emotionless manshun, with her crappy gifted furniture that she probably never wanted because she just pointed at a picture in a promo catalogue, wondering how the duck she's going to pay the bills and why she can't afford to replace the broken bed frame or the sofa that a child has spilled paint over and I'll be bleeping laughing my tits off because that's the sad sad life she'll have built for herself.

I'm approaching needing a break from her tbh because I'm just exhausted by what a top class rectum she is.

• Heart
Reactions: 92
I had no idea they earn from the discounts!! Its probably been mentioned before and I've forgotten! She's a bleeping sly greedy bleep, pissed me off seeing gifted sofas and now i learn She's getting money through use of the code. Bastard
But let's be honest how many of her sheep will be able to buy one🤔

Reactions: 16
I’m bleeping fuming. What a greedy, claw handed, money grabbing witch.

A five bedroom farm house, with 90% of the contents GIFTED. Then being paid thousands to advertise their tit products, oh but it’s ok because Saint Selfless Sophie ASKED for a discount code for her deluded followers, who will get into even more debt trying to keep up with her. All of this during a cost of living crisis.

She just can’t help herself. I want it, I want more, I want it now, I want it all.

Tell you what I want Sofa. I want my parents to be able to afford to pay for my Dad’s care bills. I want to put my heating on without worrying how much it’s going to cost. I want the sheep to wake up and see you for what you really are. I want your insta “fame” to come crashing down and for you to duck off into oblivion.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 37
To be honesssht guyssch.. I think it’s bleeping embarrassing for her that she is showing off all this gifted stuff. She has a total brass neck

and by the way, I am not saying that from a place of jealousy! Not at all, my house is fully furnished with stuff I have actually saved and bought myself, so I wouldn’t need/want a gifted sofa/bed/cooker or whatever….I just mean she could totally be doing giveaways to her shoppers with all this free tit, but instead keep it all in her grabby wee claws and flaunts everything on insta, to make ‘her friend’ jealous & feel probably more tit than they already do!

its actually more worrying for the ones that follow / admire her? Wtf kind of people are they???

• Heart
Reactions: 35
That’s what I don’t get about these companies gifting her tit, how many sheep bought the HiNcH £1000 sinks or bleeping Vulva driveways? She’s a chav that appeals to chavvy huns who liked her tat hauls. She’s trying to go all classy but it’s just boring and failing miserably (like her) 🤣 and still they gift her. Arsenal holes!!!

Reactions: 25
The blurb says ‘bloomin brilliant’ but she actually says ‘bloody brilliant’. A lot worse comes from my own mouth but this is a ‘professional’ 😂 paid for ad. Surely she should keep her potty mouth shut? Or is a little swear deemed relatable for her demographic?

Reactions: 18
Aye this is very true, I'm just sickened by her tbh, she has no bleeping clue and no empathy for her "real followers" who are going to get into more debt. She's a right bastarding bleep.
So each code used means she gets whatever that discount was worth??

Reactions: 14
They're all in debt now anyway. Most ripped their houses apart for everything and anything grey, mirrored and crushed velvet.. Now she's flipped the switch and is totally different. They'll all be flapping crying to the loan sharks because their house doesn't match hers
It's pathetic but also really sad

• Sad
Reactions: 30
And just incase any of your trolls have forgotten… the FIFTH bedroom is finished and represents a boudoir of drea…. not dreams… dread… and in case you missed it… yes that is FIVE… five of the bedrooms…
Every bedroom reveal is so underwhelming. She has no style or imagination when it comes to decor 🥱

• Heart
Reactions: 30
Sopha we know you haven’t read the tattle threads since bread wasn’t sliced, but in case you read this, seriously darlinnn you need to read the room aka the country, and realise what an insult you are to us all. You don’t even provide aspiration, just anger and frustration as someone who gets too much for free based on lies. Hope this helpsh.

• Heart
Reactions: 28
Ah man. The bragging and free tit she gets is tone deaf at the best of times but the way the world is right now, it’s bloody disgusting.
Gifted nearly the whole bleeping house, it’s absolutely shocking.
I am NOT jealous, it’s just bleeping disgusting that she actually accepts it all. Grab, grab, grab.
How is she not bleeping mortified? I’d die of shame, honestly I would.
I could rant for hours, but what’s the point, she will never change.
Greedy, lying, fake, false, lazy,braggy, bleep.
Go and look in the mirror Soph, at your UNFILTERED smug bleeping face, and try to find some bleeping empathy and morals.
Disgusting

• Heart
Reactions: 26
Rather than just the stupid claw saying 'so easy to put together' SHOW US! Surely thats your 'job' when filming content rather than 'its so easy, it's so comfy guys' show us the instructions. Show us a video of you putting it together.
I'm seriously considering a career change, the money she has and the tit show she gives us i could do a much better job

• Heart
Reactions: 40
How many sofas and chairs does this family need. She’s obsessed indeed!! Same in Greyskull, chairs everywhere. She’s bonkers

• Heart
Reactions: 19
The bleeping brass neck on this greedy bleep.
Gleefully showing off gifted new sofas which she can more than afford while most of us are on our knees.
But she got us a discount! Saint Sofa of the Sofas!
The bubble can't burst soon enough for this braggy witch.

Reactions: 19
Just catching up, but those SNUG sofas were the boxes we saw when she moved into her pretend farm and said she was unpacking boxes. Some of us noticed the boxes were from SNUG sofa. So just shows she is keeping stuff so she can roll out content at her pace. Another gifted sofa though -why?? She could have said ‘I have paid for this sofa, but the company currently gave a discount code if you want to use it’ and I’d have more respect. But no, it’s another advert and more free furniture for the millionaires who have made their money from dishonesty. She can easily say no to free stuff, but chooses not to. She pretends she’s helping out her followers, but she isn’t - however, the sheep will be too dumb to see this clever marketing & psychological tactic. Disgusting, vile woman.

Editing to add: the two sofa colours don’t go together, and she has no style whatsoever. Her house is cold, and a show house from which to sell from.

• Heart
Reactions: 33
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.