Mrs Hinch #586 Feeling the pinch? Not Mrs Hinch. She'll still gloat, while we've got nowt!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Mrs Hinch #586 Feeling the pinch? Not Mrs Hinch. She'll still gloat, while we've got nowt!

Thread title by @Lemonlime67
As always, titles marked with "thread suggestion" or they won't be seen! Short, relevant and swear free please!

After returning from her holiday she was straight into her usual combination of ads brags and attempts to stay relevant and relatable.
She kicked off Saturday with a plinky plonk montage of the menagerie. That content is so samey now I don't even have anything funny left to write about it.
Attempt at quirky farm content complete, next on the list was a brag.
The bland dining room was showcased in all is blandness. Gepettos home made, perma-laid table groaning under all the tat. Brick schlips schlipping sadly. Ghost of the back passage echoing around the room as empty and soulless as Hinch herself.
Farm content and brags done, time to be relatable and wash the holiday washing. In her huge utility corridor hallway area room.

Someone's been on the appletisers with lunch on Saturday as the next story was a mini Gretel rant about HB selling out of a cushion. Don't you know who she is, Sharon at Home Bargains? She's local celebrity, Mrs Hinch the cleaning lady from Instagram! Get those awful pumpkin cushions back in stock now.

Sunday morning she was up to her usual tricks with the tomato puree. I'm not sure about you, but I don't feel like my Sunday is complete until I've made my kids breakfast and then gone off to create some monstrous concoction just for content. What is life without wasting food during a time of extreme financial difficulty for much of your audience?

Sad crumpets made, filmed and promptly chucked in the bin, it was time to cry into her pasta over another influencers pregnancy announcement. Maybe it needed salt?
Suddenly, as if she owns the TARDIS and can travel through space and time, she uploaded a montage of a visit to a local zoo. But wasn't she just crying into her pasta?

Somehow, amongst all the crumpet fingering, pasta crying and zoo visiting, she had time to send herself a message as an excuse to brag about those hideous brick schlips again. And drop the word griege a few more times.

It's the last week of the month so we know what that means - ads incoming!
First up a cleaning reel in which she cleaned an oven that was already clean and snuck around advertising rules by turning the bottle labels away from the camera. The highlight of this reel for me was the labelling of the hob as an "oven top". Best. Selling. Author.
Popped an undeclared affiliate link for an Amazon product in the comments too, because she thinks she so clever.
As if by some predictable magic, it was now time to advertise her one-off, once it's gone it's gone baby range. That's been out for a couple of months now. Bargain bin springs to mind.

She needs to stay relatable so threw in a last minute video of her supposedly playing with Ron. There was a lot wrong here, and too much for a recap. That nose though.

Tuesday was a day for contractual obligations. A montage to remind us of her god-awful cuntalyptus odour and a trip to ASDA to greenwash P&Gs products.
Wait ASDA? Not Tesco? Is someone feeling bitter about the end of a contract?
Ads done, quirky content to be relatable was on the list. In a frankly bizarre and white quite surreal story, she gurned and fidgeted away while putting on a full face of makeup to nip out for milk and "yogs".
A brief brag and beg about the fifth bedroom and she was done.

Finally, despite avian flu guidelines being tightened in her area on Tuesday, Wednesday morning she was up and manhandling a chicken for content. Ohhhh DEFRAAAAA....

Dogpie refers to our main character, Sophie-Rose of Maldonia who added Rose in her teens.
Acorn Manzz is Sophie's smaller than average husband.
Ma Barker is the on hand babysitter, bitty offerer and husband fiddler.
Gepetto hasn't been seen in a while again, taking some time off I hope.

Wiki is the pink button at the top, thread 500 has most of the answers and even more questions.

Attachments

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 67
Ads done, quirky content to be relatable was on the list. In a frankly bizarre and white quite surreal story, she gurned and fidgeted away while putting on a full face of makeup to nip out for milk and "yogs".
With hair as tall as the Shard and a stupid bleeping bow.

Also the last thread contained more faces than Big Ben.

• Haha
Reactions: 37
That chicken looks petrified to be in the clutch of that claw ๐Ÿคฃ And the fluff head in the background is looking as if to say thank duck sheโ€™s got a new toy for a bit.

As for going against the bird flu rules, we ALL know that no one tells Mrs Hinch what to do. selfish and ignorant.

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 29
I bought the iconic primer and foundation (not because of Hinch) my friend recommended it, and personally I thought it was tit! I received an Email asking for a review.i basically said it was shite and just happen to drop in there about Sopha using a filter on her ad and it was false advertising.I received an email this morning off Iconic, apparently they are going to get in touch with me. #Hinchisover

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 67
Jesus, her foundation is an inch thick and the wrong colour....

We all know she's using a filter there as per usual because she looks absolutely duck all like that in real life, we all know she's dog rough and a solid 3/10, but 0/10 for personality , but she's defo had work done and she looks like the purge mask.

I'm not even arsed about holding back anymore, I couldn't give a toss if I come across a troll, she's a bleeping arrogant little witch and I will be here to comment when her life plummets.

I'm sick to death of hearing about you're right where you're meant to be, follow your dreams, find your path.
Did she forget she's only got this life and her house which isn't even that impressive, because of her manipulating skills? She should be ashamed of herself. I can't stand the woman.

Put the chicken down OR BETTER YET REHOME ALL YOUR ANIMALS, get some well needed parenting classes, get a job and get a life HUNNAAAYYY

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 88
An update from Jimboboddnob ๐Ÿคญ (Volume needed)

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 54
What an absolute disgusting twit - yes Zophunch, we know youโ€™ll say itโ€™s a pre record of the hen , that doesnโ€™t detract from the deep down pathetic person you are to show it . Those poor boys having you as a role model

Reactions: 20
Think she will remember Halloween and Christmas this year ๐Ÿคฃ wonder if she will bring out the twigs and stick them to the wall again ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ

• Haha
Reactions: 33
What an absolute disgusting twit - yes Zophunch, we know youโ€™ll say itโ€™s a pre record of the hen , that doesnโ€™t detract from the deep down pathetic person you are to show it . Those poor boys having you as a role model
She's hoping that a tattler will report her, so she can turn round and say she's being bullied, those mean trolls, this was an old pic. Thinking that then she will be able to do what she likes because future reports will be ignored. Don't play her silly game peoples.

Reactions: 28
That chicken looks petrified to be in the clutch of that claw ๐Ÿคฃ And the fluff head in the background is looking as if to say thank duck sheโ€™s got a new toy for a bit.

As for going against the bird flu rules, we ALL know that no one tells Mrs Hinch what to do. selfish and ignorant.
They will as she's been reported๐Ÿคฃ

She's hoping that a tattler will report her, so she can turn round and say she's being bullied, those mean trolls, this was an old pic. Thinking that then she will be able to do what she likes because future reports will be ignored. Don't play her silly game peoples.
Already been done, she's influencing others fir it to be OK.

Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.