Mrs Hinch #580 Buy this, buy that, help keep my bank balance fat

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I always find her use of language so interesting. It’s all to draw people in that she’s their mate when you can’t ignore that it’s an ad. Like that entire story isn’t her real life, it’s an Ad for Popsa but she makes it seem like she’s a mate sharing good advice which is why so many people get sucked into the scam
You put it perfectly this was literally how I felt, and now I can totally see it for what it is and that is a big pile of bullshit! None of what she posts is real. I don’t even believe the small stuff anymore either, I’d question it if she said she’d been to the toilet. Every single thing she posts to that account is pre thought about and decided, unfortunately for her she has a memory like a fish (rip) and she doesn’t have a clue of what she’s said and done already! Nor does she bother to research the tat she’s flogging.

Reactions: 26
She didn't manage to get any footage of Ronnie actually EATING the banana concoction then 🤔

• Haha
Reactions: 22
So as most people struggle to eat/heat their house Sopha is able to have a “memory room”. Relatable as ever. Just put the frame on the wall like normal people. Horrible tasteless bleep

Reactions: 24
I’d love to know who her cleaner is, because no way does she CLEAN all that house herself. And when I say clean, I don’t mean wipe a sparkling surface or chop fecking pillows

Reactions: 23
Why is she so passive aggressive when she puts "this is not an ad in any way, but does feature my range so ad"

It's the SO that does it, makes her sound like she's being forced to put it when she doesn't want to. If it's not an ad then don't put ad, so the fact that you show your range means it's an ad...what's hard about just putting AD on your bleeping stuff?!

Reactions: 43
So as most people struggle to eat/heat their house Sopha is able to have a “memory room”. Relatable as ever. Just put the frame on the wall like normal people. Horrible tasteless bleep
Many people have just been on holiday and/or are paying for school uniforms this month! In a few short weeks, they'll be thinking about how to heat their homes and buy Christmas presents.

Not many people are thinking about treating themselves to unnecessary items like photobooks and expensive vacuums, are they?!

Reactions: 20
She’s only been on today for a combination of ADs and brags. Why does she always mention bank holidays? Everyday is a bank holiday for her and that waster she married.
Stick your shark up your “size eight arse”

• Haha
Reactions: 29
I noticed she’s added a few hashtags to her latest reel to get more views presumably 🫢

Reactions: 16
How can Sophie be a p&g spokesperson and have ex factory hens? I thought p&g love abit of testing on animals. Make it make sense soph you modern day prostitute

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 35
Guyysch I fink we nusty trolls should get at least a mention in her room full of memories of friends and family 🤔

she gets all her content from us…so….

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.