Mrs Hinch #586 Feeling the pinch? Not Mrs Hinch. She'll still gloat, while we've got nowt!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Old mchinchy had a tend farm, ei igh ei igh oh

With a brag brag here and an ad ad there here she brags there she brags everywheres an ad ad

Old mchinchy had a tend farm ei igh ei igh NO!!!@@

• Heart
Reactions: 18
So I've come here to moan about chicken tit!
All toddlers come out with a swear word every now and again, thats just kids. Even if they only hear a word once, you know it will be that word they repeat. That's just kids.
However my grievance comes with half of me thinks it was totally set up and she was saying it and getting Ron to repeat. Which is one thing entirely on it own but to then be 'stunned' to silence and then mock him its just disgusting.
It actually breaks my heart to see his little face after he says chicken tit, it looks asthough he thinks he has done something wrong he is looking to his mother for validation, praise, a positive response. She just laughs.
She is a view human being and her behaviour- she doesn't deserve to have children.
Scum.
It was set up for sure she was already laughing when the clip came on so obvious ,so she had primed him to say it again all for the gram ! Disgusting ! Sinking to even more lows trying to stay relatable to the original huns . I am actually disgusted at that clip how low can you go 😡

Reactions: 15
Unrelated * sorry but I’ve just followed Faye winters from love island on insta and within 10 minutes I’ve had 6 bot requests… is this related or just a coincidence… bleeping annoying 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Unrelated * sorry but I’ve just followed Faye winters from love island on insta and within 10 minutes I’ve had 6 bot requests… is this related or just a coincidence… bleeping annoying 😂😂
Just accept all the followers babe! that’s what hinch does….How lucky is ronaldo to have all those aunties and uncles 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Maybe I’m looking at the shampoo hats wrong but shouldn’t they face downwards as opposed to a crown like Hinch said?? I would have thought the way she said they are used that the water would stay in the top of them?? Pointing downwards the water would run out but away from the face. Does that make any sense??
nah I had one as a kid, you tip your head back so it all goes back and doesn’t sit there.

Reactions: 5
nah I had one as a kid, you tip your head back so it all goes back and doesn’t sit there.
Ah ok!! I would of used it the other way round thinking it made more sense to have the water run off the head forwards!! Mine had the luxury of my hand, their head back and a jug of water 😂😂 xx

Reactions: 7
These shampoo hats she's bought each for the boys. Ok...but Ronnie is like what, 3 and a half now? So what's she been doing all this time to keep the soap out his eyes? If they've got this far why use these?
I know a lot of kids hate hair wash time but all this time down line surely it gets easier than harder? Or maybe I'm just lucky in that my child likes his hair washed so I've never had that issue to be fair.

Also I got a horrible feeling we will get a video of them poor boys in bath testing them out....she cares for the likes more than their privacy/safety.

Reactions: 24
Hinch absolutely bores me to tears at the moment, she has an account with so much potential and she just can’t seem to get it going again. I think it’s probably just pure laziness! She will soon buck up her ideas once the contracts start dwindling surely. Tesco etc won’t hang on forever.

How can companies keep paying her to advertise their products if her ads arnt generating business for their company!! She gets gifted £700+ lights for her house on the basis, like you said that she advertises for them and sticks on a discount code…….how many people are really going to go and purchases anything from that company?? I can’t even justify £7 on a light shade from B&M (not that I need it but if I did) let alone the prices they are charging. So really, that company has gifted gods knows how many thousands of pounds worth of stock and will be getting literally nothing in return for it!! Xx
Unfortunately it probably works out as quite cheap advertising for them - those lights won’t be worth anywhere near that much at cost to them so even if they only get one or two sales they’ve made their money back at an absolute fraction of the price it would be to advertise elsewhere. It’s why these “influencers” are onto such a winner. I cannot wait for the day Instagram gets cancelled like MySpace or Vine 🤞🏻

(Edit to remove gratuitous use of the word unfortunately 😂)

Reactions: 12
Sopha really uses a stupid amount of cleaning chemicals on everything and people actually follow her and do the same! It’s a fire hazard! A friend of mine just moved into a house with her 3 kids, she cleaned the house like hunch does, sprayed disinfectant everywhere, zoflora here, carpet tit spray there! Well 3 weeks after she moved in a fire started in her child’s bedroom. She said she’s never seen a fire spread so fast in her life, she managed to get all 3 kids out unharmed but the whole entire house was destroyed. The walls, the floors, the windows, the furniture. Everything that had cleaning chemicals on just made the fire spread so much faster. The fire brigade told her it spread due to the amount of cleaning chemicals she threw on every surface of the house. She’s now homeless with 3 kids and won’t be able to move back into her house until may. I wish the Huns would just wake up and stop following everything sopha does. She’s nothing but a sales woman and she doesn’t give a tit for anyone’s safety. If she doesn’t give a tit for her own kids safety she definitely doesn’t give a tit about the sheep. As long as she’s making a few quid she doesn’t care! It’s disgusting!

• Wow
Reactions: 31
These shampoo hats she's bought each for the boys. Ok...but Ronnie is like what, 3 and a half now? So what's she been doing all this time to keep the soap out his eyes? If they've got this far why use these?
I know a lot of kids hate hair wash time but all this time down line surely it gets easier than harder? Or maybe I'm just lucky in that my child likes his hair washed so I've never had that issue to be fair.
It doesn’t always get easier 😅. Still very much a struggle with my six year old and we can only wash his hair in the shower. It’s been a long road 😂. It’s not necessarily the water that’s an issue, tipping the head back is a major sensory trigger for lots of kids. It’s something we’ve had to work at in OT for a long time. Water is also “light touch” and another huge sensory trigger. So water plus head tipping is meltdown city for us 🫠

Agree that she’s just out to waste money and these will just end up in landfill though!!

• Heart
Reactions: 11
I dip in and out of Hinch’s threads (they move too quickly for me 🤣) but saw some folk today speaking about her exaggerating/making up Ron’s speech delay - what’s the situation?

Has attending nursery and being around adults who actually speak to him and don’t constantly shove a phone in his face helped his speech?

Reactions: 8
Tattle adds NEVER disappoint 😂😂😂

Sopha really uses a stupid amount of cleaning chemicals on everything and people actually follow her and do the same! I wish the Huns would just wake up and stop following everything sopha does. She’s nothing but a sales woman and she doesn’t give a tit for anyone’s safety. If she doesn’t give a tit for her own kids safety she definitely doesn’t give a tit about the sheep. As long as she’s making a few quid she doesn’t care! It’s disgusting!
Does she though??? She hardly cleans anymore. I don’t follow her account religiously anymore, but as far as I’ve seen there’s minimal cleaning going on and no new weird cleaning ‘trends’ like there used to be (ie the sink/plug, fabric softener on doors, flowers on the hob, Zoflora sprayed onto artificial flowers, etc etc)

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 6
Old slap head head is back to her engagement tactics, making it appear as though she has posted a new story, so the Huns and sexy daddy pig wet their knickers, thinking she has posted something new. 😆😆😆😆

Reactions: 9
Sorry if this has already been said but the way she giggled as Robbie climbed up seemed like she knew exactly what was about to happen either she told him to say it or it wasn’t the first take 🤦‍♀️

Sorry if this has already been said but the way she giggled as Robbie climbed up seemed like she knew exactly what was about to happen either she told him to say it or it wasn’t the first take 🤦‍♀️
Definitely told him to do it again! She was already sniggering and poor Ronnie seemed a bit startled.
But who wouldn’t be with her as a Mother 🤪😂

Definitely told him to do it again! She was already sniggering and poor Ronnie seemed a bit startled.
But who wouldn’t be with her as a Mother 🤪😂
It’s been said many times on here that she uses them boys as props. I used to think surely not but that incident really confirmed it for me
You are all right

• Sad

New thread. Heart wasn't in this one, she's so arrogant it's just annoying me right now, I can't find her funny.

• Heart
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.