Mrs Hinch #583 Bigfoot and the Solomons

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
View attachment 1567221
What is this horrendous thing I see before me? Who would ever want a scented wax melt in honour of some greasy old blokes flip flop? Or a honking camel? If I’m honest guys the whole “farm” theme doesn’t inspire much hope for a home fragrance set, I’m sure most people agree farms notoriously smell of tit
What the duck is this tit.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 22
View attachment 1567221
What is this horrendous thing I see before me? Who would ever want a scented wax melt in honour of some greasy old blokes flip flop? Or a honking camel? If I’m honest guys the whole “farm” theme doesn’t inspire much hope for a home fragrance set, I’m sure most people agree farms notoriously smell of tit
Hinch has trademarked her name hasn’t she so these people need to be careful as it’ll only be a matter of time (when her Insta career goes down the crapper) before she starts knocking for royalties or similar.

• Heart
Reactions: 23
What the duck is this tit.
Omg she is literally selling her soul
Just to make money ?!!! Who the hell is even thinking of these ideas ? It’s actually beyond belief what these people will basically to ‘ make some money ‘ …. Feel sorry for the absolute fools that fall for it all 🤦🏼‍♀️

Reactions: 5
Omg she is literally selling her soul
Just to make money ?!!! Who the hell is even thinking of these ideas ? It’s actually beyond belief what these people will basically to ‘ make some money ‘ …. Feel sorry for the absolute fools that fall for it all 🤦🏼‍♀️
Edit * I actually realise now it’s not Hinch her self selling this tit … the fact I actually thought it was for a bit is worrying as it wouldn’t actually surprise me 😂 but the fact some totally psycho weirdo has made this is well ‘ mental ?!!! ‘

Reactions: 13
No doubt she will do one fo her cryptic Stories of thing feels a bit strange if she’s honest gUYZZZZZZ and how she wants to keep her page a happy place to take peoples mind off it

Reactions: 19
No doubt she will do one fo her cryptic Stories of thing feels a bit strange if she’s honest gUYZZZZZZ and how she wants to keep her page a happy place to take peoples mind off it
I hate when she says that, her insta is so negative. She’s always whinging or moaning

• Heart
Reactions: 24
Yep, anything sold in China is tested on animals by law. None of their products are cruelty free. Their replies are always greenwashing and try to make it sound like they don’t.

P&G test on animals. This website is great for finding out which companies test or not https://www.crueltyfreekitty.com/brands/procter-gamble/
That’s the website I check too,

Why would anybody want a wax melt with a complete strangers’ child’s name on?
And then to go and burn something with a child’s name on it, that’s not sinister at all. 🙄

Reactions: 12
Kind of off topic about Hinch, but ages ago there was a woman who I think had some beef with Hinch over a Crimpit (unless I’m mixing people up) and then started posting things about “Toxic Influencers” and making reels taking the piss out of them, but mainly Hinch, by wiping stuff and throwing cloths and then putting a thumbs up.

She did loads of stories about influencers going after people who had different opinions and really focused on the “toxic” aspect of them and Instagram itself. I followed her after seeing her mentioned on these threads (she only has 6k following so not sure I can name.)

Anyway, on her stories yesterday, she’d shared a post from one of her own SM pages where she’d posted a picture of something she’d cooked and a man had replied with something like “it looks great but after the sad news, I can’t think about eating.” She’d laid into him about his apparently nasty comment, which I didn’t see as being nasty tbh, and then she shared the screenshots of it on her story. She’d blanked out part of her own name to protect her privacy, but left this guy’s full name completely uncovered, so people could find him and message him.

It seemed so hypocritical after her toxicity rants to then pull a stunt like this and it just shows, it really doesn’t take long for people like this to change. She did exactly the sort of thing she’d slated Hinch and other instagrammers for doing.
Edit: quote fail. Sorry guys, I’m just learning if you know what I mean. ATV.

That’s the website I check too,

And then to go and burn something with a child’s name on it, that’s not sinister at all. 🙄
Like some kind of spell or something. Don’t these people think stuff through?

Am I missing the Hinch flip-flop relevance with the wax melts. Apart from the fish who went to the toilet fish people, but surely she can’t mean that!

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: 26
Kind of off topic about Hinch, but ages ago there was a woman who I think had some beef with Hinch over a Crimpit (unless I’m mixing people up) and then started posting things about “Toxic Influencers” and making reels taking the piss out of them, but mainly Hinch, by wiping stuff and throwing cloths and then putting a thumbs up.

She did loads of stories about influencers going after people who had different opinions and really focused on the “toxic” aspect of them and Instagram itself. I followed her after seeing her mentioned on these threads (she only has 6k following so not sure I can name.)

Anyway, on her stories yesterday, she’d shared a post from one of her own SM pages where she’d posted a picture of something she’d cooked and a man had replied with something like “it looks great but after the sad news, I can’t think about eating.” She’d laid into him about his apparently nasty comment, which I didn’t see as being nasty tbh, and then she shared the screenshots of it on her story. She’d blanked out part of her own name to protect her privacy, but left this guy’s full name completely uncovered, so people could find him and message him.

It seemed so hypocritical after her toxicity rants to then pull a stunt like this and it just shows, it really doesn’t take long for people like this to change. She did exactly the sort of thing she’d slated Hinch and other instagrammers for doing.

Am I missing the Hinch flip-flop relevance with the wax melts. Apart from the fish who went to the toilet fish people, but surely she can’t mean that!
Kay is it?I followed her for a while but yeah same old same old with them all isn't it

Reactions: 19
Personally lurrrvvveeeeee it when she posts 'i don't normally share negative messages' then proceeds to share negative message. 😂😂😂😂
So funny, I think it’s because she doesn’t have the intelligence to understand significant world events and certainly can’t put anything into her own words, so uses that excuse, then proceeds to post Roller Rants 🤢 about the most inane things, woe is me quotes, most posts about Jimbob and the kids are negative and calling everyone trolls etc 🤣 she’s a hypocrite through and through.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
The 2 cousins were at notafarm yesterday afternoon, must run in the family - allowing toddlers to be in danger 🙄
512C3008-BD2F-477E-84E2-01F5BBAEE092.jpeg
7EBF49D0-DBB2-4F84-B13C-F02114842ED2.jpeg

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 48

Yes I follow this lady too after the Hinch drama and did think it strange that she blocked out all names but the guy who’d made the comment. Personally I wouldn’t even have posted such a thing but yeah a tad hypocritical

Reactions: 11
The 2 cousins were at notafarm yesterday afternoon, must run in the family - allowing toddlers to be in danger 🙄View attachment 1568354View attachment 1568356
What the actual duck??!! What’s to stop them trampling the bouncy castle and kids? bleeping hell their stupidity is off the scale. These are small children?! I wouldn’t let my 7 year old anywhere that. bleeping fick fucks. Just because MrS HiNcH LoVES aLL aNiMaLs doesn’t make it safe. My god.

Reactions: 46
Hello Nusties 🐔💕 I hope everyone is doing ok. Much love and hugs. Things seem very different right now, very sombre. We went to the prom park at Maldon earlier, the amphitheater there has been made one of the designated areas to lay floral tributes for the Queen. My little girls wanted to lay some flowers, in their 5 year old words “For the lovely lady” 😢 It was very emotional, especially as the bells of the local church near there started ringing xxx

We went shopping afterwards, then to the cemetery and unfortunately on the way home from there got caught up in a Jimbob and Fiddle sandwich. Jimbob driving in front of us and Fiddle behind. To be honesssssscht Jimbob’s driving was all over the place, he swerved into the other lane at one point and we thought he was avoiding a pothole but there wasn’t one, bit too much appletiser maybe 🤪 Anyway, I feel dirty being trapped like that by them so I’m off to shower 🤭

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 93
Hinch 4 weeks Kate with the minkeh 🤣 the woman has never had an idea of her own, if she didn't have that award winning background in sales she'd still be unknown. It took her a few attempts in different genre's to get her account off the ground. She was lucky with the cleaning, right place right time. Any 1 of the 1000s of cleaning accounts made back in 2018 could of made it to be as big as her in a more genuine way, she (and Jamie) knows how to reel people in though and is laughing all the way to the bank 🤬
What were her other accounts before Mrs Hinch Cleaning Sensation

Reactions: 1
Hello Nusties 🐔💕 I hope everyone is doing ok. Much love and hugs. Things seem very different right now, very sombre. We went to the prom park at Maldon earlier, the amphitheater there has been made one of the designated areas to lay floral tributes for the Queen. My little girls wanted to lay some flowers, in their 5 year old words “For the lovely lady” 😢 It was very emotional, especially as the bells of the local church near there started ringing xxx

We went shopping afterwards, then to the cemetery and unfortunately on the way home from there got caught up in a Jimbob and Fiddle sandwich. Jimbob driving in front of us and Fiddle behind. To be honesssssscht Jimbob’s driving was all over the place, he swerved into the other lane at one point and we thought he was avoiding a pothole but there wasn’t one, bit too much appletiser maybe 🤪 Anyway, I feel dirty being trapped like that by them so I’m off to shower 🤭
Whyyy do they go everywhere together?! It's soo weird! I've never known a more intrusive mother, she needs to let her daughter grow up and actually get on with her own life! They all need to stop encouraging this ridiculous "I need my mummy" behaviour, weirdddddddd.

Reactions: 34
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.