Mrs Hinch #583 Bigfoot and the Solomons

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Hang on. If inch was in front and fiddle behind, where was sopha? She can’t be alone! Well. I assume one of those cars contained children. Were they off to McDonalds?
Sitting in a lawn chair strapped to roof of the gifted Range Rover, probably thought everyone was out to see her. Waving to the sheep, with her scars on show. Because she is enough.
Hope everyone is ok ❤

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 30
I cleaned my toilet earlier with my Cif eucalyptus wipes, which I’ve had for a Will. They’re nothing special, smell wise, same as I imagine your copy cat scent is Soph 🙄

Reactions: 8
Also she said Rose Wonderland did so well.. did it? Whenever I saw it on the shelves there were tons of the stuff and the smell of it was absolutely VILE!!
I hated that after one wash. I palmed it off to my neighbour told her husband had allergic reaction to it. She was grateful for it.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Went to home bargains today saw a lady buy two of everything in the range, let me tell you I rolled my eyes so hard it hurt however, she then went on to donate one of everything to the local food bank trolley, take note hinch! Even your sheep do more for those less fortunate than you do!
Also had a little sniff myself, ngl I thought you guys were being intentional cruel about the smell but it actually smells like cat piss 🤢🤮

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 60
What were her other accounts before Mrs Hinch Cleaning Sensation
Same account I think, slight name change a few times. I might be wrong but she tried originally with a home account, copied mainly from her sister-in-laws account, she also tried to get Henry famous with his own account 😆 then she came across the minkeh and saw her chance. Now she's actually made it, she doesn't know what the hell her account is.

Crap hair extensions and Henners I think 😂 someone mentioned wax melts etc before (if im not completely imagining that 😆)
Yes, she also did the wax melts, with a friend I think?

Last edited:
Reactions: 6
This was June 2018, got right to work didn’t she!
Same account I think, slight name change a few times. I might be wrong but she tried originally with a home account, copied mainly from her sister-in-laws account, she also tried to get Henry famous with his own account 😆 then she came across the minkeh and saw her chance. Now she's actually made it, she actually know what the hell her account is.

Yes she also did the wax melts, with a friend I think?
don’t forget her page as a hair extension clipper-inner…qualified!

Thing is, the cleaning community was established and growing rapidly at the time. They saw it as a way in. I don’t think she ever had a sincere interest in cleaning. I think it’s why she resents that part of it, that she actually made it big as a “cleaner”…and I think it’s why she keeps trying to break away from it, unsuccessfully.

• Haha
Reactions: 30
This was June 2018, got right to work didn’t she!

don’t forget her page as a hair extension clipper-inner…qualified!

Thing is, the cleaning community was established and growing rapidly at the time. They saw it as a way in. I don’t think she ever had a sincere interest in cleaning. I think it’s why she resents that part of it, that she actually made it big as a “cleaner”…and I think it’s why she keeps trying to break away from it, unsuccessfully.
I have never seen any of the posts from the clip on hair account, are there any on here?

She definitely stomped her way in to the cleaning community and took over after picking up tips and tricks from the already established accounts.

I'm surprised she didn't do a slimming world or gastric band account as they were big in 2018 too.

Reactions: 19
I have never seen any of the posts from the clip on hair account, are there any on here?
It was Hair by Sophie Rose.

EE40509F-EB80-43BB-B9E5-261C3120A46A.png
49E91CCD-A24C-4485-BE41-BF10B7689C55.jpeg

7762D7EE-D80A-47BE-AE72-BCF5F1EE3194.jpeg

Last edited:
  • Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 33
It was Hair by Sophie Rose.

View attachment 1569908View attachment 1569909

View attachment 1569919
‘Nice to know some girls can be happy for each other’ 🤢🙄 she’s playing the jEaLoUs card even back then 🤣🤣 #bekond #womensupportingwomenbutonlyifImakemoneyfromit
And she’s got GHDs in that post 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 33
Her whole account is one big AD now, and if this period of silence(because she isn't allowed to post the AD's she would usually do) doesn't wake a few sheep up nothing will. Soph, you can still post other things. How about checking in on your sheep? Just make sure you aren't stood in front of or show anything that you have to mark as AD.

Reactions: 28
Her whole account is one big AD now, and if this period of silence(because she isn't allowed to post the AD's she would usually do) doesn't wake a few sheep up nothing will. Soph, you can still post other things. How about checking in on your sheep? Just make sure you aren't stood in front of or show anything that you have to mark as AD.
It won’t though, will it, because when she does come back she’ll claim it was some ‘time away with family’ and that it ‘didn’t feel right to post’ e.t.c and they’ll lap up what a wonderful respectful person Saint Sofa is 🙄

• Sick
Reactions: 24
It won’t though, will it, because when she does come back she’ll claim it was some ‘time away with family’ and that it ‘didn’t feel right to post’ e.t.c and they’ll lap up what a wonderful respectful person Saint Sofa is 🙄
Ah yes this is true. I was thinking, at least a few of, her sheep had more intelligence than they do. She will come back will AD after AD after AD.

Reactions: 10
Decided to go back and watch some of her old highlights because right back in the beginning she did help motivate me to clean.. but my god how did I not realise how bleeping annoying and cringey she was 🙈😂

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Not sure if I’m allowed to share this on here if not I apologise…

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.