Mrs Hinch #583 Bigfoot and the Solomons

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Crapbag bathes Frank JR JR every night🤷🏼‍♀️ whilst he does that I clean up the tea time mess and get his PJs ready and then I do bedtime. Always been that way in our house - I hate doing bathtime 🙊 I like seeing men doing things like this so don't see an issue with Jimbobnoknob doing it but would expect saint sopha to do the bedtime so the jobs where split

Reactions: 14
I get it's all very sad about the queen, but today's September 11th 💔 . Is that gonna be swept under the rug the way suicide day was yesterday or will the media and influencers, including hinch gonna actually acknowledge today? Or are we not allowed to acknowledge duck all for the next 10 days apart from Liz?

Reactions: 35
It was Hair by Sophie Rose.

View attachment 1569908View attachment 1569909

View attachment 1569919
Thank you.
That comment about it's nice to know some girls can be happy for each other 🤨 she's so snarky!

Reactions: 13
I reckon she’s fuming with the Queen dieing. Not a little sad or upset just pissed off because her management have told her not to post for the mourning period. Just proves how much her account is a business and just ADS.

Reactions: 28
Call me cynical but hinch is just using the death of the Queen as an excuse to be more lazy than ever. Its been clear for months that she cba now.

• Heart
Reactions: 36
Call me cynical but hinch is just using the death of the Queen as an excuse to be more lazy than ever. Its been clear for months that she cba now.
I agree she'll be loving doing nothing cos she does nothing 247 anyway, but I think it'll be more so the fact she won't feel like she can upload anything, and if she does then she'll look disrespectful. Not many influencers are doing content, because they feel it's respectful and are just following lead of everyone else. I think it's a load of bollocks, without being disrespectful so I'm picking my words carefully but basically, in my opinion you should be able to freely upload content if you want, or mourn and stay quiet if you want. Not everyone is affected by the queens death, and that's life... There's no right or wrong on how you should feel or react. It should be personal choice on how you want to handle the days leading up to the funeral.

Last edited:
Reactions: 39
I reckon she’s fuming with the Queen dieing. Not a little sad or upset just pissed off because her management have told her not to post for the mourning period. Just proves how much her account is a business and just ADS.
I actually wonder if poor lil Sophi e is glad of the chance to ‘rest’ as she’s been rushed off her poor size 5 foootz lately…she’s so lazy I’m sure she’s enjoying not posting. Until it hurts her revenue anyway!

On a different note, I was glad to see my local Tesco stores seem to be getting shot of the Hinch homewear and loungewear ranges at least!

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Reading about her rip off ideas I will never forget the post on a Facebook group of her asking how to clean and shine a sink 😂

I can’t imagine her doing hair though with the awkward claw hands if I’m honest

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 16
Looks like a lot of the huns are silent at the moment. No shilling in respect of the Queen. Bet that's killing them.

• Heart
Reactions: 20
Sky are showing adverts, presume that when they wrote the protocol only terrestrial tv existed and maybe is wasn’t updated? Or because Sky isn’t British?

Reactions: 5
I agree she'll be loving doing nothing cos she does nothing 247 anyway, but I think it'll be more so the fact she won't feel like she can upload anything, and if she does then she'll look disrespectful. Not many influencers are doing content, because they feel it's respectful and are just following lead of everyone else. I think it's a load of bollocks, without being disrespectful so I'm picking my words carefully but basically, in my opinion you should be able to freely upload content if you want, or mourn and stay quiet if you want. Not everyone is affected by the queens death, and that's life... There's no right or wrong on how you should feel or react. It should be personal choice on how you want to handle the days leading up to the funeral.
I completely agree with you... yes, it's a sad event but life does have to carry on. To keep my comment relevant, Hinch isn't clever enough to have her own opinion on anything.

Reactions: 12
Reading about her rip off ideas I will never forget the post on a Facebook group of her asking how to clean and shine a sink 😂

I can’t imagine her doing hair though with the awkward claw hands if I’m honest
Hmm I dunno, I might quite enjoy the hair shampooing, it would be like one of these things.
65784DBB-FAFA-434A-BDAC-653DA72ED6E2.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 16
I agree. It's been bloody refreshing seeing how many pointless influencers have been forced into silence over the weekend.
But at the same time, the world is still turning, for the great majority, life continues as normal. It's sad, as the death of (most) public figures usually are, but as much as everyone's going on about her being "the nation's grandmother", I mean she wasn't, so....

Edit my grammar is appalling but I cba going back over it.

Reactions: 28
I get it's all very sad about the queen, but today's September 11th 💔 . Is that gonna be swept under the rug the way suicide day was yesterday or will the media and influencers, including hinch gonna actually acknowledge today? Or are we not allowed to acknowledge duck all for the next 10 days apart from Liz?
I agree! Apart from myself only one other person I know has mentioned 9/11 on Facebook and that’s very sad in my opinion. Hinch has been awol for what? 2/3 days now so the only way she will post is if she reads here first

Reactions: 15
She's never really come back from her 'maternity leave' from Lonnie has she.

Reactions: 29
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.