Mrs Hinch #583 Bigfoot and the Solomons

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Morning Nusties 💕🐔

Can any lovely hens remember when the twats announced tend farm (I think it was Jan 1st) and the actual day they moved in?

I need the number of days it took them from announcing to when they claimed they moved in for a video I’m doing (Jimbob Ssschong) 😉xxx
We’ve got it in a recap, hang on, I’ll look xx

edit to add screenshots - it was 221 days from 1st Jan announcement to the moving van being packed @Wize Owl

BD60D00B-643D-49D9-923D-9D080CA26EF1.jpeg

6DF1B1FF-86BC-4955-902E-D1F6F8A3FFA8.jpeg

• Heart
Reactions: 16
We’ve got it in a recap, hang on, I’ll look xx

edit to add screenshots - it was 221 days from 1st Jan announcement to the moving van being packed @Wize Owl

View attachment 1561305

View attachment 1561306
I look at these time periods and it still baffles me that she built up the whole move for so long and then never did anything official to show they were in. It's so bleeping weird.
And also that they'd just been sitting on the whole house for almost 3 months before she announced they'd bought it. Like what did they do in that time? It can't have been any Reno work because that clearly over ran and they couldn't move in within the 6 weeks she gave at the end of May.

It's all so weird and confusing.

Reactions: 31
Good grief - she’s back with an AD and has decorated under her sink - basically all the products she wants to flog and a stig of plastic eucalyptus for good measure. She is so rubbish at advertising anything! Hope the product range is a flop and she disappears for good.

• Haha
Reactions: 34
I look at these time periods and it still baffles me that she built up the whole move for so long and then never did anything official to show they were in. It's so bleeping weird.
And also that they'd just been sitting on the whole house for almost 3 months before she announced they'd bought it. Like what did they do in that time? It can't have been any Reno work because that clearly over ran and they couldn't move in within the 6 weeks she gave at the end of May.

It's all so weird and confusing.
They must have been hoping for some big deal or a load of sponsored content that never happened?

Or it was all put on hold because of the timing of Mamfa finishing her degree. I still suspect that was a lot to do with it, so her student finances weren’t affected by moving and so Greyskull wasn’t sitting empty.

Reactions: 17
Ah she's lost the plot lads seriously. Decorating under her sink??😂 she sounds like she's out of her box on them stories too😂

• Haha
Reactions: 25
That seeeennnTT reminds me of bar toilets at christmas tbh.

Im not biasT.. and wont buy iT

• Haha
Reactions: 17
in her new ad of under her kitchen sink, she comes across as very unhinged 😵💫 the laughing and the excitement is not normal 🫣

• Heart
Reactions: 26
Now correct me if I’m wrong but did we not just see her fill her herbs and spices cupboard up with all brand new jars? Because she has now got the label lady spice jars too
We did. She is such a (wasteful) bull💩ing, lick arse of the highest order.

Reactions: 16
Wtf is going in with her stories today? Why is she putting that weird voice on. Oh hang on she's trying to be funny isn't she....sorry Soph it was like nails down a blackboard had to mute you never mind.

Oh and to save anyone the bother, saw that range in HB this morning, took a sniff, it's actual shite, there is no way on this earth I want my washing smelling like that. It smells like toilet cleaner.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 29
in her new ad of under her kitchen sink, she comes across as very unhinged 😵💫 the laughing and the excitement is not normal 🫣
It's faked. She just made a very bad job of trying to 'sound' excited. Acting and presentation is not her forte

• Heart
Reactions: 29
I've never seen tapestry with a yellow background, it's always had a grey text area when I've used it. She's probably typed it out on notes and screenshotted.
I use to work in childcare when I used tapestry it was always a yellow box. Her sharing that has really pissed me off x

Reactions: 19
For something she has been told to hype up, her reveal is just bizarre.

She's just showing off the products sitting in her cupboard - no description of what exactly the scent is like, is it fresh or crisp or musky or light? Why was it picked, what the packaging colours mean, like there's so many talking points she could bring to the sheep but she is just gushing bizarrely instead.

As for the plastic leaves just shoved in there, yep so relatable for us all. She could have done a montage of her using the different products while wearing a similar coloured outfit or some shite. Any bit of effort it tie it all in, duck sake!

Reactions: 32
Some of us are sat here working hard (whilst having to look after our own children (she could try it)) worrying about the prices of everything going up especially the mortgage that is due for renewal and she’s decorating under her bleeping sink. Stop the world I want to get off!!!!!!

Reactions: 15
My God the edit and that voiceover on that latest AD was so painful. You would think after all these years of grifting that she would be capable of producing something more professional

• Heart
Reactions: 20
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.