Mrs Hinch #583 Bigfoot and the Solomons

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Just writing a Teeny Peeny Thursday Ssschong, it’s made Mr Owl choke on his coffee cackling, bless’is’arrrt.... but jusssscht popping on to say that when the twit mentioned decorating her cupboard under the schinkkk I imagined wallpaper and carpet, not just some old scprigsssh of Cuntalyptusssh to be honesssssscht 🌿🌿🌿

Also, Sopha, it’s Plinky Plonky musssic not Cheessshy, which you well know because you read here so often and you’re our nusty hensssh puppet on a ssstring. Hope that helpsssh.

I’m popping to Home Bargainsssh later, I won’t be Schniffing the Frossschted Cuntalyptusssh range though, it will make me Ssschickkk. To be honesssssscht the hunzzz will probably have bought it all anyway... sad twatzzz 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 35
Actually couldn't watch her stories to the end... Decorating her cupboard under the sink, what is she on?! Don't get me started on her voice / over pronunciation of words / laugh / the claw...

Going to go stuff some chocolate down my fat thriat in the hopes it makes me feel less aggressive!

• Haha
Reactions: 34
Top aufffffa guysss. Good to know Joy of clean don’t proof read what this idiot posts 🙄
She’s so unprofessional. Surely she should have been proofreading and checking all content at 8am before posting it at lunchtime! Surely she’d get Jamie to take a look at it too? It’s only a few sentences ffs. She’s lazy at everything and claims to be a busy working mum 🤥 🤥 🤥 🤥 🤥

Reactions: 32
Those Pr photos were taken a long time ago, going off her roots and nail colour. They could have built up some suspense had they released the massive news 😂 back then .

Reactions: 21
''Let me talk you through the range'' proceeds to just point at each one and say what it is. This is washing up liquid, detergent etc.
Thanks! Would never have known what they were without it being pointed out.

How about telling people where you can buy it, how to use it, showing some samples of the colour/looks of the products in little pots or something, why you love the scent so much etc.

Also, no, no one (sane anyway) decorates under their sinks with fake leaves.

The best bit when was she says 'Anyway back to being professional' after spraying the Fabreeze and have an orgasm.
'Back to being professional? We're you ever professional to start with?Shame you didn't think of that when grunting Piss off at one of your followers on Insta other day.

• Haha
Reactions: 60
When Rose Blunderland was introduced the management and staff were running around like headless chickens,fussing around the displays and giving me no chance at all to borrow just one pod to test it for you all.Yesterday the merchandising was poor.Her cut out was randomly place nowhere near the product and I only noticed one main display at the end of the seasonal aisle and that was just the lenor.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 38
She's just showing off the products sitting in her cupboard - no description of what exactly the scent is like, is it fresh or crisp or musky or light? Why was it picked, what the packaging colours mean, like there's so many talking points she could bring to the sheep but she is just gushing bizarrely instead.
Soph doesn’t know enough words, hope that helpscccch 😆

Reactions: 14
YAWWWWWNNNN!! A new scent in the same products everyone already has. How innovative! How exciting! 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Oh will you bloody bore off with your Frosted Eucalyptus...... And who the hell decorates the inside of their cupboards! What a NOB!

• Haha
Reactions: 16
"Try it and buy it"

Don't worry about the fact we are in the middle of a recession, people are choosing between heating and eating, but it's OK we've got to purchase all that crap she's just shown us.

When I'm dead due to lack of food or heating at least my house will smell nice when the police force entry and find me dead on my sofa holding all these cleaning products.

What an absolute bleep.

Reactions: 46
I had to genuinely skip through that products reveal under her sink, the way she was talking cringed me out way too much.

Reactions: 22
Coming in loud from the Continental Nusty Hen club house, sipping on an afternoon livener, wondering why oh why do people get sucked in by this utter bleeping tripe of having a fishwife-gobbed, chav's name slapped on cleaning products?! Plenty of celebs where I live, but not once ever in my whole life I have seen a celeb (A or Z) promotional campaign for household cleaning products.

But it's such a massive thing in England! She's got a whole bleeping range, EVERY base has been covered. So there MUST be a market for it. The projected sales numbers must be huge for P&G to invest so broadly. Absolutely baffles me.

Do any of our American or Aussie hens see this phenomenon in your lands?

Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.