Mrs Hinch #583 Bigfoot and the Solomons

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
From what we’ve seen of the play room how could she get such a fun project so wrong. This is so obviously staged and not for R&L at all. It’s ridiculously hideous hunnays

Reactions: 27
Wouldn’t be surprised. The app is a quick assessment/home/school link. I doubt they’d put his class as he doesn’t move, he possibly doesn’t have a teacher. The adults would share their names with the children. I’ve had a few children call me teacher but once or twice and they had English as an additional language. Another moment where too much detail is added!
It's mad how she's able to screenshot tapestry too... for everyone I know that function is disabled.

• Wow
Reactions: 21
She’s got 2 phones so must take a pic with the other one possibly 🤔
The function is disabled to protect your child and other people's children but good old hunch has a workaround so she can flaunt Ronnie's privacy some more.

• Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 41
Trolloman with an early morning reminder about how wide and spacious her kitchen is… as she actually starts work before 8am

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 45
The function is disabled to protect your child and other people's children but good old hunch has a workaround so she can flaunt Ronnie's privacy some more.
She's such a liability. I was the nursery worker I'd be very concerned that she's now broadcasting tapestry updates for 4+million randomers 😬

Reactions: 34
He's so desperate for fame and to be known as Mr Hinch that he won't say boo to her. It's pathetic!
He's just as bad as Hinch. Everytime she's doing something dangerous and / or inappropriate with and around those innocent children he should be calling her out, and rightly so. But he won't and never will. Embarrassing.
He should call her out but he's scared of her. Scared of upsetting her. So he just allows it. As weird and sad as it sounds, it's like shes taught Jamie to think like her.

Trolloman with an early morning reminder about how wide and spacious her kitchen is… as she actually starts work before 8am

Her grass is looking very green too. Unlike Hinches

Reactions: 8
Boring Scary putting her kids at danger.

Yesterday morning I reported some bots. All the accounts had photos posted on the fake accounts within 30mins of creating the accounts. Some of the photos posted were duplicates , flipped images. ( a mirror image). It was interesting and reminded me of the poster who said her bots are getting more creative. She gained alot of what I would say were Russian accounts. There are some Indian ones, which baffled me. Why would an elderly woman from India want to follow Hinch ?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 31
Regarding showing the boys in the bath, she knows exactly what she's doing and what the risks are, she just doesn't care. And she, along with her army who probably do the same, think that anyone who thinks it's wrong are the ones who have the problem?! "Only a weirdo would think that showing innocent kids in the bath is wrong...therefore you must be a weirdo and we're the ones in the right".

• Sad
Reactions: 40
And SSS has got a proper range oven, not like Hinches piddly Smeg (cos that's all that fits). Do you remember when she first got the keys to the crem and it was months before we saw the kitchen? And she still hasn't shown it properly. I think she's embarrassed, its a very limited on useable worktop space, even before she put the stupid booth in.

• Heart
Reactions: 27
He should call her out but he's scared of her. Scared of upsetting her. So he just allows it. As weird and sad as it sounds, it's like shes taught Jamie to think like her.
The whole family enable her, obviously princess Sopha can do no wrong in Freda Yahooos eyes thank you very much. From the little we know it does seem Al surely has a bit of sense out of the lot of them, Manfa even can’t be as fick as Soph(although she’s indebted to Sopha in her eyes if it’s them in the house plus she does defend her blindly in those stupid groups)

You’d think someone would have said something about this lunacy, and what about Father James’ parents? So bloody weird all of it. She probably does the tend mental health issues act to them too so they go along with everything 🙄 must be interesting behind the scenes for sure!

Reactions: 20
Bigfoot and the solomans …. I’m dying 🤣🤣
That’s brilliant🤣

God I can not wait till the day Hinch is exposed!!! She’s getting more desperate by the day.
She’s trying sooo many different approaches- nothing makes sense - keep digging Hinchy!

• Haha
Reactions: 29
And SSS has got a proper range oven, not like Hinches piddly Smeg (cos that's all that fits). Do you remember when she first got the keys to the crem and it was months before we saw the kitchen? And she still hasn't shown it properly. I think she's embarrassed, its a very limited on useable worktop space, even before she put the stupid booth in.
And cue Kitchen….
You may grab yourself a bingo there soon 😊

Reactions: 7
6010488A-E7D0-43C3-AF31-4E501AD2DB4D.png

One of these and a few Tupperware boxes (or resuseable baggies) would do the job just as well and take up far less space. It would be a hell of a lot cheaper than the £36 bit of tat (which is probably already in Maldon skip) that she’s currently raving about…..Scccheeee just luurrrrvves itttttt!

And yes it is a great idea to recycle your tumble dryer water. But please be aware that it isn’t suitable for quite a few plants as it’s quite acidic and should never be used in potted plants (unless you want to kill them)
If you’re thinking of reusing your tumble drier water, please Google it to check (and also to find out alternative ways to use it instead).

Last edited:
Reactions: 33
That’s interesting…pretty much proves it’s fake 😂😂 do her family not see these lies??
I've never seen tapestry with a yellow background, it's always had a grey text area when I've used it. She's probably typed it out on notes and screenshotted.

Reactions: 18
Can anyone see the likes on Stacey's cringe farm post? It's only got 600 odd comments I mean that is SHOCKING especially as Stacey has tagged herself her sister and grinch!! Also u noticed hinch has replied to a lot of the comments and then the rest of the comments seem to be more insta huns that are lower down in the pecking order eg missgreedy, mario etc
I think its the beginning of the end for instagrammers 😁

• Haha
Reactions: 22
I do think in that bath video Jamie seems to be sweet with the boys- reminds me of when my boys were younger- they always Ioved brushing our teeth! Why oh why though does it need to be posted for all the world to see keep it as a private moment!!! I don’t get this- even worse when people are sharing their birthing videos- Jesus Christ just keep it as an intimate moment. so many people do this. Your kids will hate you later. I got rid of all my personal social media once I had my kids. It’s so frigging dangerous people can access everything and as your child grows could be the source of all sorts of bullying!

• Heart
Reactions: 19
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.