Mrs Hinch #583 Bigfoot and the Solomons

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Does eucalyptus even have a smell lol? I've never noticed it as a popular fragrance before, wtf does frosted eucalyptus smell of ?!

• Haha
Reactions: 28
What is that absolutely ridiculous voice she’s put on while she’s advertising her new shyte? Does she always speak like that? Sounds like a right stupid bleep

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 33
Also she said Rose Wonderland did so well.. did it? Whenever I saw it on the shelves there were tons of the stuff and the smell of it was absolutely VILE!!

• Haha
Reactions: 37
Coming in loud from the Continental Nusty Hen club house, sipping on an afternoon livener, wondering why oh why do people get sucked in by this utter bleeping tripe of having a fishwife-gobbed, chav's name slapped on cleaning products?! Plenty of celebs where I live, but not once ever in my whole life I have seen a celeb (A or Z) promotional campaign for household cleaning products.

But it's such a massive thing in England! She's got a whole bleeping range, EVERY base has been covered. So there MUST be a market for it. The projected sales numbers must be huge for P&G to invest so broadly. Absolutely baffles me.

Do any of our American or Aussie hens see this phenomenon in your lands?
Nope, not a celebrity, instagrammers or anyone's face on any cleaning products here. Just plain old cleaning stuff.

Reactions: 16
Those Pr photos were taken a long time ago, going off her roots and nail colour. They could have built up some suspense had they released the massive news 😂 back then .
Loois like the same dress she wore when she was chauffeured somewhere just after her holiday…

Reactions: 17
I love how home bargains have to switch off the comments on any Mrs Hinch posts

I wonder why??!! 😂😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 32
Well Sloppy, that was a piss poor #ad, no bloody wonder she can't pivot and grow her brand beyond IG. Gleam, ya pack of wankers, get your money back, the intensive media training course clearly did not have the desired effect. Unless, of course that screaming, bragging bagged eejet was the desired effect, in which case, carry on.

Reactions: 20
She's trying so hard to be funny and quirky in her stories, but comes across as just weird. If you didn't know who she was and just happened upon these you'd think, what the hell is wrong with her. It sounds like she's making fun of people that do ads

• Heart
Reactions: 25
I just can’t deal with her lately. The kids in the bath, alpacas in the house and now this bloody new range of 💰 kaching kaching 💰 😤

I’m skim reading and nodding along with everyone. Obvs with my gallons of coke and crunky snacks 😆

• Heart
Reactions: 29
Frosted eucalyptus?? Well if rose blunderland wonderland was anything to go by, I’m sure it will still be available in your local store in Christmas 2024 fly off the shelves and poured down the sink.

Who in their right mind decorates a cupboard under the sink with a fake plant? Oh that’s right, a salesperson who wants to flog cleaning products that smell like a cross between bleach and errr, minty bleach.

“Please buy ittttt and line my pockets even further so I can buy more livestock and convince everyone that I’ve bought a farm even though I’ve wasted millions of your money already try ittttttt”.

I‘ll pass, thanks, Mrs Fagin.

• Heart
Reactions: 33
She is so odd why on earth is she cackling at cleaning products! Strange behaviour, then again it's to be expected from an idiot who films her children in the bath for content. Stupid cow

Reactions: 17
She’s been doing this tit for four years now, why can she still not believe it ghuuuysssshhhh?!

also I’ve just realised that the kitchen booth of doom is about six feet away from the actual dining table 🤣 Why the duck would you even bother!

• Haha
Reactions: 32
So the blue washing up liquid has always been her favourite 🤔 how come she always uses the green original one to clean her sink?

• Haha
Reactions: 37
Judging by her recent stories, we won’t be rid of her anytime soon 🙄. P&G are to blame.

<makes mental note to stop buying Fairy dishwasher tablets and washing up liquid>

Reactions: 27
Does eucalyptus even have a smell lol? I've never noticed it as a popular fragrance before, wtf does frosted eucalyptus smell of ?!
Eucalyptus is one of my faves. The at Center parcs has a Eucalyptus and lemongrass room and the smell is amazing. I now diffuse it all time.
I'm hoping hunches Eucalyptus smells like poo so I don't buy it but if it is half decent then I may have to be held back

Reactions: 10
Judging by her recent stories, we won’t be rid of her anytime soon 🙄. P&G are to blame.

<makes mental note to stop buying Fairy dishwasher tablets and washing up liquid>
Makes the story thst she answered an advert from PnG to be a character even more plausible

Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.