Mrs Hinch #583 Bigfoot and the Solomons

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Considering she is such an ‘animal lover’ these products are all still tested on animals & eucalyptus is actually toxic to animals. She’s a nut job

Reactions: 26
I feel so sorry for those beautiful innocent boys. Every thing about them, all over the internet, for all the world to mock judge and manipulate 😔

• Heart
Reactions: 17
All those question marks and the green and her fake expressions reminded me of this

View attachment 1560673View attachment 1560674
(Stolen from the Mario thread ma lovelies)
If ya don't know, get to know, shine bright, that's me away to stay in ma own lane. 😂😂😂😂

I thought he shouted 'Babe' because as a Mini Farmer he knows pig is the main ingredient in a sausage roll? No? 🤷🏼‍♀️
Just waiting on Lenor to grab the other jug and Inch's loife work will be complete. Go on, Get in there lad.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
It's mad how she's able to screenshot tapestry too... for everyone I know that function is disabled.
She has more than one phone.... Sick to think that she'd take a photo but we know Sophie e doesn't give 2 fucks about those boys privacy 😔😪

• Sad
Who does she think will be able to afford the frosted eucalyptush range she zoves?

Around 1 in 4 people won't be turning on their heating this winter. Many others can't or can barely afford their energy bills.

Who is going to be rushing out to buy an entire range of zoved by Mrs Hinch goods?!

One of our local supermarkets which we rarely go to as it's the most expensive, usually has unnecessary accessories/home goods on display at the end of the aisles. I was there last week and noticed they had a lot of necessities there instead and it wasn't the likes of Fairy and Lenor but basic dishwasher tablets, soap, toothpaste, etc. Even they seem to be aware people are trying to save.

She has more than one phone.... Sick to think that she'd take a photo but we know Sophie e doesn't give 2 fucks about those boys privacy 😔😪
This is the woman who tells the world her son needs her to 💩 and the other one 💩 on the floor and all over a restaurant. She is horrible. Shame on the companies who work with this entitled cow. They're just as bad. She's a liar and will use her children for content and attention.

Reactions: 25
Piss poor sentence structure and grammar from the "teacher". Soph wouldn't have written that herself, would she? 🤔

View attachment 1559780
Right, why did I think this aswell but thought no surely we are clutching at straws here. Who would do that? The woman who written her own letter pretending to be a woman suffering with cancer and claimed her stories helped said woman through her chemo? Noooo not Soph. OH WAIT...

Reactions: 23
And SSS has got a proper range oven, not like Hinches piddly Smeg (cos that's all that fits). Do you remember when she first got the keys to the crem and it was months before we saw the kitchen? And she still hasn't shown it properly. I think she's embarrassed, its a very limited on useable worktop space, even before she put the stupid booth in.
And floorspace, most of it is taken up by Hinchy and Lennies booth. It's a shockingly bad design. She has to have designed that herself

Who does she think will be able to afford the frosted eucalyptush range she zoves?

Around 1 in 4 people won't be turning on their heating this winter. Many others can't or can barely afford their energy bills.

Who is going to be rushing out to buy an entire range of zoved by Mrs Hinch goods?!

One of our local supermarkets which we rarely go to as it's the most expensive, usually has unnecessary accessories/home goods on display at the end of the aisles. I was there last week and noticed they had a lot of necessities there instead and it wasn't the likes of Fairy and Lenor but basic dishwasher tablets, soap, toothpaste, etc. Even they seem to be aware people are trying to save.

This is the woman who tells the world her son needs her to 💩 and the other one 💩 on the floor and all over a restaurant. She is horrible. Shame on the companies who work with this entitled cow. They're just as bad. She's a liar and will use her children for content and attention.
To be fair it will probably only be a pound a bottle like the other Hinch crap. She's just a bleep

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Now correct me if I’m wrong but did we not just see her fill her herbs and spices cupboard up with all brand new jars? Because she has now got the label lady spice jars too
She's rimming label lady aswell as SS

I'm actually so embarrassed for her.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 40
I don’t know what’s more tragic.

1) the fact this person is in a group called Zoflora Addicts

2) the fact they’ve got laundry products out on the train to take a picture of them.

3) the fact they can’t even get their idol’s name right. HINCHCLIFF. Absolutely nowhere near 😂
It's a pick and mix of stupidity. I hadn't clocked that the photo was taken on the train 🤦‍♀️

I was on my way to say the same. This is something I’ve really picked up on recently, whenever the kids do anything she’s 6ft away with a camera or tend working or something. He takes them to soft play and all that too. I mean it’s lovely for those boys to have a dad at home doing all that most families are working etc, I’m not saying he shouldn’t be doing it. But it irritates me that she does duck all! Never does anything with those boys. If she does even then smallest thing she’s surrounded by her carers. It’s embarrassing.

Oh and I assume they had sausage rolls for dinner. (Nothing wrong with that for normal parents) but she has no excuse for their terrible diet. She’s home all day and has no money worries to make fresh meals from scratch.
I'm sorry me nusty troll, she doesn't have an oven to cook meals in, that oven is for ssssshining only.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Hello first time writing a comment but visit every day to read 🙈 was a follower of hers but after reading here my 👀 were opened. She now boils my **** not up to speed on the ins and outs of tattle but enjoy reading your threads so much keep up the good work

• Heart
Reactions: 47
I've been out of the loop on this self absorbed witch for a long time so missed the chance to spoil her surprise.
On Monday I took my mum shopping to Home Bargains, she was sniffing some fabric condition when I caught the picture of Hinch on the POS. I said to my mum "you're not buying that", her reply was "I know, it smells like cat piss" 🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 44
To be fair it will probably only be a pound a bottle like the other Hinch crap. She's just a bleep
Ah, okay. Those brands are expensive where we live. She'd never be able to shift her crap in another country. Nobody would be paying these prices, even if she was shilling it:

Screenshot_20220907-120214_Chrome.jpg

Reactions: 5
Morning Nusties 💕🐔

Can any lovely hens remember when the twats announced tend farm (I think it was Jan 1st) and the actual day they moved in?

I need the number of days it took them from announcing to when they claimed they moved in for a video I’m doing (Jimbob Ssschong) 😉xxx

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.