Mrs Hinch #583 Bigfoot and the Solomons

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She simply seems to have zero understanding of the complete arsenal holes that are out there on the dark Web. Can't work out if she's just super naive and thinks all her followers, including our fave bots, love Ronnie and Lonnie and would never harm a hair on their head or whether she is simply arrogant and dismisses our concerns as trolling. Whichever it is she is super thick.
I don’t think it’s lack of understanding anymore. I’ve tried to give her the benefit of the doubt as she is a bit thick but she has read these forums and I believe she does understand the risks and doesn’t care.

it’s not even just about the whole protecting them from freaks either. She literally disregarded their rights to a private life because she wanted to earn money without working.

she ain’t a proper celebrity. As I’ve said time and time before I’ve never once seen Holly W’s or Emma Willis kids, they are both actual celebrities with real jobs. Both never show their childrens face on their profiles as they love their kids and respect them.

• Heart
Reactions: 53
Can’t believe I am actually part of this group 😂🙄 I think I joined when a work colleague told me how good Zoflora was and all about Hintch back in 2019.. and I have only ever bought one bottle of it! The group has just come up on my news feed..
Some comments from under the photo of the new range..
Pam telling it how it is.. toilet fresh 😂
I really hope this is someone taking the piss 🤣😳
08ECC52E-1D8C-49C4-8555-50289A8C0633.jpeg

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 29
I remember my auntie yrs ago telling my mum that when photos were developed any pics of kids naked or dodgy pics were reported to the police, I don’t know if that’s true? But it’s basically what Hinch is doing with her boys, except anyone & everyone can see them in the bath on social media, she doesn’t care one bit though, feel so sorry for her boys I really do!

Reactions: 16
That chopping board is the ugliest and most impractical thing I’ve seen from her in hours.

Amazon MUST give her an allowance to spend on their site surely?! No way anyone could buy as much tit from there as she does.

What happened to the roller chopper? We never saw that again. Nor have we seen the expensive fridge ‘organisers’ from John Lewis (with soon to be rotting veg) nor the notorious milk taps either…

Attachments

Reactions: 23
I have a photo of my boys in the bath on the wall in my downstairs loo. You can’t see anything dodgy and no one except people welcome in my house go in there. It’s funny cos I make them recreate it every year (with clothes on obvs and squeezed into tub as both 6ft + sportsmen now) would I post it on insta for a million bots? No. Why has she lost all sense of what’s right and safe?
every right those kids had to privacy has been taken away by those grifting tools of parents.
And as for the hygiene and safety implications of a filthy llama on your flagstones. It actually makes me die of second hand cringe when I see it and hear her cackling “ahahahhaa Raymond. Floof in the hoose” thick dense vapid idiotic witch

Reactions: 27
Had a friend round so catching up!! WHY DOES she need to share this to the WORLD. Its like me adding all my sons behaviour points to the the gram. OH NO wait I wouldn't do it because that's between me and him, & NO other fucker. This has made me so angry 😡😡😡😡

Attachments

Reactions: 22
Zoph, would you like James to film you in the bath or shower and put it on social media? No? Why not? Oh, because YOU think your privacy is important.

Let those boys enjoy their bath.

You are a tit mother. 👍🏻 ATV.
Sofa can't even put her real face on her insta she has to use filters but it's okay to plaster the boy's in a bath all over the gram she's disgusting 😡

• Heart
Reactions: 32
Can anyone actually afford to put their tumble dryer on at the Moment?!! This women just does not think..... cost of living crisis. Gloater!

Reactions: 18
My 2yr old daughter not long ago had a raging temp in a&e and I had to quickly strip her top off her to cool her down whilst the nurse ran to get calpol, in my head I was terrified of pedophiles, who's looking at my kid, how do I know the man sat across from us or the woman even isn't a pedophile and looking at my daughters bare chest? That's how nervous I felt in a waiting room of around 60 people. I can't ever imagine showing my child naked in the bath to millions of people whether over half of them are bots or not. You get sick people out there who will prey upon photos of what should be private moments for those children at home. I absolutely dislike her.

It's nice to see more people discussing Mrs Hinch. I should think those people who are actual cleaners get very fed up of being compared to her, Hinch may have never called herself a professional cleaner but the press(paid for articles) do.

Attachments

• Heart
A few days ago I read an anonymous tiktok that reminded me so much of her and her future. It was a teenage lad talking about how his parents were 'instafamous' for living in a campervan and travelling the world.
He was so desperately unhappy, talking about how awful and fake their life was, about how his mum would literally make them do 'photo shoots' at the side of the road to portray their 'happy life' but then bundle them all back into the van cause she'd had 'the photo' for her followers.
He had no friends other than 'online' and just wanted a regular life away from his goldfish bowl.
Poor Ronnie and Lennie. That's their future poor lads. They deserve better

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 50
Why is she so against declaring ads?? She uses the mop. Names the brand of the mop. Gets paid to be a brand ambassador…So yeah Hinch. It’s an ad! This is literally your “job” you head.

Also she states it’s not an AD but then says why it actually is an AD and says “so AD”. So why say it isn’t if it is? She makes my head spin man.

I reckon the ASA have come a knocking as in the past she wouldn’t have bothered saying ad and it’s so passive aggressive.
Nigel has definitely been in her emails, maybe that's why she is up at 8.00am lurking around her inbox.

In the scent cuntlyaptus is the funniest thing I have read in awhile, not paid to say thissssss I just lurrrvvveeeeee it, I'm honessshhht gusssshhh @thatsnotstrictlytrue and the fred recap is brilliant @Pumpkins1506 weeping Al has been sent away for repairs 😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂

Can’t believe I am actually part of this group 😂🙄 I think I joined when a work colleague told me how good Zoflora was and all about Hintch back in 2019.. and I have only ever bought one bottle of it! The group has just come up on my news feed..
Some comments from under the photo of the new range..
Pam telling it how it is.. toilet fresh 😂
It's the complete saddo wanting to buy rOseWonDerLand so it looks noice in in her/his cleaning collection. Get a loife hunnnayyyy

Last edited:
  • Haha
All those question marks and the green and her fake expressions reminded me of this

990255D5-6E2D-4A38-9535-4AEB58E76B4E.jpeg
E49C6413-A66A-4E30-A73E-E523E4B302D5.png

(Stolen from the Mario thread ma lovelies)

• Haha
Reactions: 74
What are their jobs. Like, for real? If someone asks them what they do for a living, what do they say?! At least Stacey and Joe have a list their arms length of projects they work on. What will their kids tell people when they are older what their parents do??
They are Farmers! Hope that helps schweetarddd

• Haha
Reactions: 19
I know i'm super Winslet but.. (just because I'm up early every day and we know Hunch likes to seemingly check Tattle on the hour, every hour..)

THOSE FEEEEEEETZZZZ :oops:

I've never dissed the size of someone's feet before, seeing as they can't help it, but WOWWW they are actually bleeping massive aren't they 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 15
I don’t think it’s lack of understanding anymore. I’ve tried to give her the benefit of the doubt as she is a bit thick but she has read these forums and I believe she does understand the risks and doesn’t care.

it’s not even just about the whole protecting them from freaks either. She literally disregarded their rights to a private life because she wanted to earn money without working.

she ain’t a proper celebrity. As I’ve said time and time before I’ve never once seen Holly W’s or Emma Willis kids, they are both actual celebrities with real jobs. Both never show their childrens face on their profiles as they love their kids and respect them.
I think this too, it’s like stubborn, immature Sophie Rose reads on here about how her children are entitled to privacy but refuses to believe that we are right so does it just to try and stick a finger up at Tattle.

Winslet to the party as I’ve been busy and fallen behind but the seafood fishing net wall decor is a bit 80s seafood restaurant.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 27
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.