Mrs Hinch #583 Bigfoot and the Solomons

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
There, fixed it for Sopha 🤭 Blessssched be 👍🏻

82E778EB-A38C-4D8A-AC3E-C6EC567CC70B.jpeg

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 36
Mummas Eve is definitely on here but she won't admit it because tattle has a 'bad reputation' and she wants to keep her followers probably 🙄

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 27
Can’t believe I am actually part of this group 😂🙄 I think I joined when a work colleague told me how good Zoflora was and all about Hintch back in 2019.. and I have only ever bought one bottle of it! The group has just come up on my news feed..
Some comments from under the photo of the new range..
Pam telling it how it is.. toilet fresh 😂

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 27
Lmao no donkeys for her then until this lifts. Also no moving eggs off the premises, visitors to the premises must adhere to biosecurity measures, and records must be kept of all visitors entering areas where chickens are kept.
And the usual they must be kept within an enclosed run. ETA: she doesn't have to keep them housed/under cover but must take appropriate steps to enhance the biosecurity and reduce the spread of disease. So enclose them basically.

Without being too specific, I'm not in the zone, which explains why I only got the usual text and not something more substantial!
So they can’t be running free round the garden?
And she can’t be giving away eggs in pink boxes?

• Heart
Reactions: 26
So they can’t be running free round the garden?
And she can’t be giving away eggs in pink boxes?
This is the guidance on biosec measures..
IMG_20220906_223656.jpg

There's nothing specific when you're in the surveillance zone, but you are expected to be sensible and keep them within a covered enclosure at the least. She won't be breaking rules if she doesn't though. I think they'd be interested in why she isn't taking precautions if she does let them stay free-ranging 👀

And eggs, if they're going to wholesale or retail then yes. If not then no. In a nutshell.

Reactions: 14
So after 10 hours her latest reel has limped to just over 35000 and 500ish comments 🤭🤭🤭
No fucker cares anymore Soph 🤷🏼‍♀️🙄

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 37
Just catching up from the previous thread. I reckon that handprint belongs to Fiddle, and it was Jamie in the Orangery with a teeny peeny lead pipe

26301C00-F64B-410D-B768-44EABA1F852E.png

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 20
Can’t believe I am actually part of this group 😂🙄 I think I joined when a work colleague told me how good Zoflora was and all about Hintch back in 2019.. and I have only ever bought one bottle of it! The group has just come up on my news feed..
Some comments from under the photo of the new range..
Pam telling it how it is.. toilet fresh 😂
There are some tragic fucks in that group. I joined it for a laugh. There's so many weirdos on there that literally have rooms full of Zoflora. There was one bloke that used to fork out a fortune for 'rare' bottles on eBay he was well weird. Managed to get myself banned from there though by maybe being a tiny tad blunt!

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 29
She’s a disgusting piece of tit. She knows full well about sharing images online of her kids. It’s one thing showing their faces which they can’t consent to but in the bath? Sick witch. Absolutely couldn’t care less about them boys.

Reactions: 32
Sorry, late to the party. That house is totally devoid of life. It’s just so show-homey. Even the playroom - it’s designed to “look good” not actually designed with the children in mind. Could have been such a beautiful home but nope… it’s an insta-home

Reactions: 22
She’s a disgusting piece of tit. She knows full well about sharing images online of her kids. It’s one thing showing their faces which they can’t consent to but in the bath? Sick witch. Absolutely couldn’t care less about them boys.
Yes, she knows full well about the dangers. She just DOES NOT CARE 😤😤great mother eh

• Heart
Reactions: 17
What are their jobs. Like, for real? If someone asks them what they do for a living, what do they say?! At least Stacey and Joe have a list their arms length of projects they work on. What will their kids tell people when they are older what their parents do??
they are unemployed but like to tell their dim fans they work so they don’t catch onto them actually being full time grifting and woefully neglectful parents x

Let’s be honest right, how does this woman even justify to herself she’s a good mother?

Can anyone tell me how two young boys benefit from being online and having a huge digital presence? Anything? Nope.

Who benefits? This silly bleep. Two cute kids that can help add to her perfect image of being wholesome. She’s a user and I’m quite happy to say she is neglectful of her childrens well being. They have no dignity no autonomy because their parents are lazy, workshy bastards who see them as pawns in their game to make as money money as possible by doing as little as they can.

There is no justification to sharing intimate moments of your children on open profiles anymore and I hope them kids tell her to duck off one day and thrive with people who love them and show them the respect they deserve.

• Heart
Reactions: 31
Naked boys in the bath again. Is she that thick that she doesn’t understand that paedos lurk and hoover up photos like this for all sorts of purposes.

There’s no need to show video or pics of your kids naked, even if some parts of their bodies can’t be seen. Those kids can’t consent to this being put into the public arena and once it is there is no way they can get it removed.
Pisses me right off when she does this, more than anything else she does. She wouldn't allow a photo or video of herself in the bath to be posted online but she is comfortable showing her 2 innocent children in that situation 😒 she's vile to those boys!

• Heart
Reactions: 31
She simply seems to have zero understanding of the complete arsenal holes that are out there on the dark Web. Can't work out if she's just super naive and thinks all her followers, including our fave bots, love Ronnie and Lonnie and would never harm a hair on their head or whether she is simply arrogant and dismisses our concerns as trolling. Whichever it is she is super thick.

• Heart
Reactions: 20
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.