Mrs Hinch #583 Bigfoot and the Solomons

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I was on my way to say the same. This is something I’ve really picked up on recently, whenever the kids do anything she’s 6ft away with a camera or tend working or something. He takes them to soft play and all that too. I mean it’s lovely for those boys to have a dad at home doing all that most families are working etc, I’m not saying he shouldn’t be doing it. But it irritates me that she does duck all! Never does anything with those boys. If she does even then smallest thing she’s surrounded by her carers. It’s embarrassing.

Oh and I assume they had sausage rolls for dinner. (Nothing wrong with that for normal parents) but she has no excuse for their terrible diet. She’s home all day and has no money worries to make fresh meals from scratch.
It's simple - she can cash on with them by videoing it, overlaying with some musical shite and slowing down frame by frame, adding on a stupid quote and story that didn't happen.

Plus her face is not her face as it has no filter on

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Piss poor sentence structure and grammar from the "teacher". Soph wouldn't have written that herself, would she? 🤔

View attachment 1559780
I hope to god his peers don't ever find stuff about him on the internet when he's older, there's plenty of it!! Those poor bloody kids having every single aspect of their lives shared; their triumphs, their struggles 😠 EVERYTHING - it's bloody infuriating and you know what she's made a rod for her own bloody back by using those kids to gain more followers. What she doesn't realise though is out of 100 followers, there will be 500 weirdos out there that can access all of this content, save it and put it out onto the dark web. Do you think she even realises?! I'm not sure, but if she does read here she needs to get her head out of her arse and grow the duck up. Call yourself a bloody mother...you're worried how Ron will be at nursery but do you ever worry about some 50 something bloke using your kid's pics to perv over 🤢 sorry to be so blunt but she has to understand, not only do these people save and share your kids pics, they sometimes PHOTOSHOP them (yes MRS HINCH we know you love your Photoshop) to make them look more "appealing" (for want of a better word). I just can't comprehend these people!

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 42
Sopha has a real talent for screwing everything up that she seems to touch, including her kitchen, so much so that one could say the tattle ads are her biggest troll 🥲

90BA6120-EE56-4AE5-8AD7-471EFDEBB2F7.png

• Haha
Reactions: 15
So again it seems like she's playing one kid off the other. Comparing them both and making out Lenor is the better one because he's starting to talk earlier than what Ron did. Well, that's how it seems to me anyway. Despicable.

• Heart
Reactions: 25
Wondering what will come first for Ronald and Leonard…. Scurvy or rickets?! #dietofchampions

100% something is up with her and those kids, I honestly think she isn’t allowed to be unsupervised with them 🧐

• Heart
Reactions: 31
I get irrationally angry every time I see her hair. It's not balayage, it looks like tit and there's no excuse for it. She has the money to make it all one color and no one is shocked she isn't a natural blonde. It look ridiculous. Just one of the many reasons why she sucks.

Reactions: 27
See Lenor is taking after Fred Flinstone calling his mother babe. He will be shouting oi oi oi next and she shouldn’t show those kids in the bath the witch

• Sick
Reactions: 25
Maybe I'm ovethinking🤔 but do you think she's had her nails done with a green tip to match P&G's new eucalyptus range (already in shops) ???????

Reactions: 24
I get irrationally angry every time I see her hair. It's not balayage, it looks like tit and there's no excuse for it. She has the money to make it all one color and no one is shocked she isn't a natural blonde. It look ridiculous. Just one of the many reasons why she sucks.
She’s more bothered about messing up her pre-records if she gets it fixed than looking like a scruff 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Piss poor sentence structure and grammar from the "teacher". Soph wouldn't have written that herself, would she? 🤔

View attachment 1559780
Wouldn’t be surprised. The app is a quick assessment/home/school link. I doubt they’d put his class as he doesn’t move, he possibly doesn’t have a teacher. The adults would share their names with the children. I’ve had a few children call me teacher but once or twice and they had English as an additional language. Another moment where too much detail is added!

Reactions: 13
There is so much I could say, but what I will say is simple….There are people who just should never have children.
Hinch is one of them
Stop bleeping making out Ronnie has major problems because he doesn’t.
Showing them in the bath is sickening.
Yes Soph you shouldn’t have ever had children. You should be ashamed of yourself

• Heart
Reactions: 34
Wondering what will come first for Ronald and Leonard…. Scurvy or rickets?! #dietofchampions

100% something is up with her and those kids, I honestly think she isn’t allowed to be unsupervised with them 🧐
I think she’s just trying to prove she does bedtime.

I think she’s just trying to prove she does bedtime.
And…why is R cleaning his dads teeth with his brush 🤢

• Sick
Reactions: 15
I've said this before but her kids are gonna bleeping ate her for all this sharing of their private intimate moments. They are gonna have the piss ripped out of them. Poor Ron is gonna get called all sorts of names for his late development. Does she realise just how cruel kids can be to one another? She is a self centred narcissistic and she needs stopping by those around that also love these children!

Reactions: 19
I’ll just leave this here…. JimbobFredFlintstoneNob 🤭 (Volume needed)

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 78
I've said this before but her kids are gonna bleeping ate her for all this sharing of their private intimate moments. They are gonna have the piss ripped out of them. Poor Ron is gonna get called all sorts of names for his late development. Does she realise just how cruel kids can be to one another? She is a self centred narcissistic and she needs stopping by those around that also love these children!
I think in the near future there are going to be a lot of adults in therapy because of what their parents did when they were younger. Especially all the influencers offsprings. It will happen and they will resent their parents for exposing them in such a public way.

• Heart
Reactions: 32
So again it seems like she's playing one kid off the other. Comparing them both and making out Lenor is the better one because he's starting to talk earlier than what Ron did. Well, that's how it seems to me anyway. Despicable.
Whose to say Lennie can talk, don’t think anyone on here as ever heard him..we also know she lied enough about what Ron saying he could do this and that when he couldn’t so she’s bound to lie about Lennie too..she’s a born liar!

• Heart
Reactions: 32
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.