Mrs Hinch #583 Bigfoot and the Solomons

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
IG won’t remove the video of them in the bath either, I remember reporting a bath video of them and IG said it doesn’t go against community guidelines 😤🙄

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 28
👏 stop 👏 showing 👏 your 👏 innocent 👏 naked 👏 children 👏 in 👏 the 👏 bleeping 👏 bath 👏
Don't care if you can't see anything, it's inappropriate and always will be. It's disrespectful. It's not cute. It's not nice to see. Your children won't appreciate it. Jamie should be opening his mouth and saying NO.

Some mother, here Soph. Take your award for the being the shittest, thickest mam 🏆
Well said! 👍
Luckily for us we do not see Jamie & Soph naked in the bath, therefore they should not publicise their sons private moments like this online. They wouldn’t like it done to them. Soph supposedly took exception to having her privacy ruined by journalists turning up at her front door 🤥. She should absolutely protect her boys privacy, but she chooses not to. She has no idea who is viewing this. Those poor little, innocent boys have the worst role models as parents 😡

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 54
Yes, of course Lonnie was shouting ‘babe’ at you :rolleyes: FFS if he really was it late prob because that’s the only word he hears. It’s going to be like Ronnie all over again, isn’t it?

• Heart
Reactions: 30
the vast difference in how she posts about R vs L makes me so uncomfortable and I don't know why.

It's almost like awww widdle wonnie vs putting L on a pedestal - duck me those boys will grow up jealous of each other and with huge complexes of differing standards

• Angry
  • Heart
Reactions: 42
❤ Lennie the funny, smart, golden boy ❤
Ronnie the inconvenience xoxoxo

She couldn't make it more bleeping clear

• Sad
  • Angry
Reactions: 79
Why is she using her tumble dryer? It’s been 30 plus degrees throughout the summer and she is only just moved in! Amazing how it was full of lint! 🤷🏼‍♀️🤔
Loved how SS said she was making biscuits when Hinch said she was going to do that but didn’t. Best recap!

• Heart
Reactions: 29
Lennie is 15/16 months and she's shocked that he said one word. Tell me that you spend zero time with your own children. She's a soggy fringe and her thick as tit husband isn't much better.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 60
Yes, of course Lonnie was shouting ‘babe’ at you :rolleyes: FFS if he really was it late prob because that’s the only word he hears. It’s going to be like Ronnie all over again, isn’t it?
Remember when Ronnie was mimicking Hinch yelling ‘Jamie’? This is Lonnie mimicking Jamie shouting for Hinch

• Heart
Reactions: 40
Zoph, would you like James to film you in the bath or shower and put it on social media? No? Why not? Oh, because YOU think your privacy is important.

Let those boys enjoy their bath.

You are a tit mother. 👍🏻 ATV.

• Heart
Reactions: 53
Hi Sophie, I know you haven't read here since the Big Bang but please stop showing favouritism between your boys in the most tactless and disgusting manner.

ETA - also stop with the matching outfits too - it isn't cute.

• Heart
Reactions: 27
Piss poor sentence structure and grammar from the "teacher". Soph wouldn't have written that herself, would she? 🤔

IMG_20220906_202539.jpg

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 32
So I take it we'll see Jamie and Sophie in the bath later? After all they're clearly not bothered about privacy.
Plus I could do with a laugh

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 29
She’s a lazy witch why isn’t she bathing them? It’s always witch boy Jamie doing it!

• Haha
Reactions: 30
More smelling shite…
I don’t know what’s more tragic.

1) the fact this person is in a group called Zoflora Addicts

2) the fact they’ve got laundry products out on the train to take a picture of them.

3) the fact they can’t even get their idol’s name right. HINCHCLIFF. Absolutely nowhere near 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 36
Twitter hates Mrs Hinch so much. Lots of negative comments on there yet she's always gunning for Tattle. 😑😑😑😏😏😏

Screenshot_20220906_203732_Twitter.jpg

Screenshot_20220906_204020_Twitter.jpg

Screenshot_20220906_204103_Twitter.jpg

Screenshot_20220906_204210.jpg

Screenshot_20220906_204419.jpg

Last edited:
  • Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 53
She’s a lazy witch why isn’t she bathing them? It’s always witch boy Jamie doing it!
I was on my way to say the same. This is something I’ve really picked up on recently, whenever the kids do anything she’s 6ft away with a camera or tend working or something. He takes them to soft play and all that too. I mean it’s lovely for those boys to have a dad at home doing all that most families are working etc, I’m not saying he shouldn’t be doing it. But it irritates me that she does duck all! Never does anything with those boys. If she does even then smallest thing she’s surrounded by her carers. It’s embarrassing.

Oh and I assume they had sausage rolls for dinner. (Nothing wrong with that for normal parents) but she has no excuse for their terrible diet. She’s home all day and has no money worries to make fresh meals from scratch.

Reactions: 25
Did she ask P&G to make the fragrance so she could gift the products to Stacey as a wedding gift ? What with the sage green theme....

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.