Mrs Hinch #583 Bigfoot and the Solomons

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Explains why Hinch, Stacey and her sister got together the other day. Stacey has a new book out, Hinch has a new cleaning range out and label lady has new jar sets out - their get together was purely a business collaboration to share followers and shoppers to line their greedy pockets this week.
Knew it!!! They only gather when stuff is being released or announced. I'm calling this my bingo 😌

Reactions: 16
Coming in loud from the Continental Nusty Hen club house, sipping on an afternoon livener, wondering why oh why do people get sucked in by this utter bleeping tripe of having a fishwife-gobbed, chav's name slapped on cleaning products?! Plenty of celebs where I live, but not once ever in my whole life I have seen a celeb (A or Z) promotional campaign for household cleaning products.

But it's such a massive thing in England! She's got a whole bleeping range, EVERY base has been covered. So there MUST be a market for it. The projected sales numbers must be huge for P&G to invest so broadly. Absolutely baffles me.

Do any of our American or Aussie hens see this phenomenon in your lands?
Absolutely not - Just run of the mill products here 🇦🇺

Reactions: 6
That blue fairy has been around for a few years. It smells awful. The sheep will be easy to spot. Smelling like floor cleaner and washing up liquid.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
I can’t imagine anyone really gives a flying duck about her horrible smelly new products. Maybe once upon a time people might have cried with excitement for her but I’m sure most have moved on to “wow, another millionaire after my money, great”.

Look how many cleaning products she could sell when she actually used/showed things that were good value and effective. Shelves used to be empty in shops like HB with people buying those main few products. You know, it’s actually shocking when you realise how much more successful and popular she could have become if she wasn’t such an absolute unlikeable hole.

Smelt it this morning at HB. It smells absolutely disgusting. Just a synthetic foul smell.

Reactions: 17
You’ve got to love how she goes ‘planet conscious’ one day by teaching us morons how to reuse lint and tumble water (by killing plants and overusing foil to wipe fake spills) and the next day to demonstrate her stupidity by overselling toxic products that smell of her clunge to kill our planet. Mind you I’m a nusty hen so I might be BIAST 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 30
"When they arrrsked me guysch if I wanted the fairy wasssssccchhhhhhing up liquid in MY scent too of COURSE I said yaaaas cos I'm a grabby greedy spoilt woman child!"

Feeling smug today. No Home Bargains where I live, I won't have to risk bumping in to a desperate sheep in the cleaning aisle.

Reactions: 15
Hmm I wonder why comments have been turned off on Home Bargains posts about Hinch!! 🤭🤣
20220907_142607.jpg
20220907_142550.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Judging by her recent stories, we won’t be rid of her anytime soon 🙄. P&G are to blame.

<makes mental note to stop buying Fairy dishwasher tablets and washing up liquid>
I’ve been buying the W5 tablets and washing liquid (among many other things) at LIDL lately and seriously it’s as good and a fraction of the price!

What a bleeping moron she is. A rich moron, don't get me wrong, but that stupid voice and that grabby bleeping claw hand.

Another day, another advert. Cost of living crisis? What cost of living crisis?

Reactions: 13
It makes you wonder why they keep her on if she’s disliked so much the comments have to be off? Never seen these with other people 🤣
I can only assume all contracts were extended due to some Covid clause like she couldn’t do certain projects in the set time so still on the books because otherwise it makes no sense she’s been a nothing for years and just hanging on

• Heart
Reactions: 15
Have you ever noticed when any media runs a non story on these “hacks” it’s always described as “fans of Mrs Hinch” it’s never her sharing anything just those poor dicks who follow her

Reactions: 19
She reminds me of that bloke off the double glazing advert on her latest #ad. The pushy one that goes, "YOU BUY ONE, YOU GET ONE FREE! I SAID YOU BUY ONE, YOU GET ON FREEEE".

Still pushing the eco packaging on her full of chemicals products too.

ETA Photo 😭
JS99100298.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.