Mrs Hinch #583 Bigfoot and the Solomons

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Eucalyptus is one of my faves. The at Center parcs has a Eucalyptus and lemongrass room and the smell is amazing. I now diffuse it all time.
I'm hoping hunches Eucalyptus smells like poo so I don't buy it but if it is half decent then I may have to be held back
Hinch is that you? Eucalyptus is one of your faves. lol Pull the other one. Eucalyptus smells like cat pee if I'm honest.

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Judging by her recent stories, we won’t be rid of her anytime soon 🙄. P&G are to blame.

<makes mental note to stop buying Fairy dishwasher tablets and washing up liquid>

Reactions: 10
Does eucalyptus even have a smell lol? I've never noticed it as a popular fragrance before, wtf does frosted eucalyptus smell of ?!
Eucalyptus has a very distinct smell, frosted eucalyptus is not a thing. Heat release the eucalyptus oil from the leaf, so frosted eucalyptus makes absolutely no feckin sense.

• Haha
Reactions: 37
See the label lady has been given some of the new fragrance and is putting into her glass jars. Does she think this will sell more glass jars. They all live in each other pockets trying to make money the shameless scammers

Reactions: 21
I use to work in childcare when I used tapestry it was always a yellow box. Her sharing that has really pissed me off x
Maybe it is and I'm misremembering! Or colourblind 😂Can't even check because I currently don't have one in nursery!

Reactions: 4
What happened to pine that used to be her fave 😂 expected it to be a winter scent and well everyone knew it was going to be eucalyptus smell posing the the artificial plants 🙄

Reactions: 13
Eucalyptus is one of my faves. The at Center parcs has a Eucalyptus and lemongrass room and the smell is amazing. I now diffuse it all time.
I'm hoping hunches Eucalyptus smells like poo so I don't buy it but if it is half decent then I may have to be held back
Purchase eucalyptus essential oil, which has medicinal uses as well as disinfecting properties, , not bullshit synthetic P&G crap, which pollutes the environment and serves no purpose, other than to line the pockets of a multinational and an instahun. Both natural and synthetic eucalyptus oil are toxic to pets. Hope that helps

Reactions: 24
See the label lady has been given some of the new fragrance and is putting into her glass jars. Does she think this will sell more glass jars. They all live in each other pockets trying to make money the shameless scammers
Think she’s just shared someone else’s reel filling their jars up it’s not hers

Reactions: 2
Coming in loud from the Continental Nusty Hen club house, sipping on an afternoon livener, wondering why oh why do people get sucked in by this utter bleeping tripe of having a fishwife-gobbed, chav's name slapped on cleaning products?! Plenty of celebs where I live, but not once ever in my whole life I have seen a celeb (A or Z) promotional campaign for household cleaning products.

But it's such a massive thing in England! She's got a whole bleeping range, EVERY base has been covered. So there MUST be a market for it. The projected sales numbers must be huge for P&G to invest so broadly. Absolutely baffles me.

Do any of our American or Aussie hens see this phenomenon in your lands?
Wot about Mr Muscle, he loves the jobs you hate, no wait he was just a caciture.......

• Haha
Reactions: 5
See Nayworth cottage has been down the local home bargains and tescos today. Loads of reduced hinch cushions in Tesco and HB’s shelves full of the new ‘scent’ doesn’t say much for hinch when Maldon is her home town :LOL: all the best

• Haha
Reactions: 9
View attachment 1560486
Now correct me if I’m wrong but did we not just see her fill her herbs and spices cupboard up with all brand new jars? Because she has now got the label lady spice jars too
Hinchy and Labia are best fwriends now 🤣 Labia has put a story up with the new eucalyptus shite, she has never acknowledged Hinch until this week. I know times are hard and she's got the new home range to flog but does Labia really think she's going to gain more shoppers from Hinch 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Explains why Hinch, Stacey and her sister got together the other day. Stacey has a new book out, Hinch has a new cleaning range out and label lady has new jar sets out - their get together was purely a business collaboration to share followers and shoppers to line their greedy pockets this week.

Reactions: 46
Had a nosy on twitter to see if I could spot anything with the hb comments being turned off on fb. Nothing other than rehashed articles about her fan's cleaning hacks and people calling alpacas in the house dirty 😂

Reactions: 5
Please buy it, try it?! Is she on crack! Wtf was that advert?

Reactions: 12
It blows my mind that anyone especially grown adults get excited about a bleeping cleaning product release / scent and it needs a big reveal. Like bleeping hell what has happened to the world?

Although I’m a boring bastard and always just stuck to what I know / like (or what’s on offer 😂) I just hope it’s not as vomit inducing as that rose chunderland 🤮

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 28
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.