Mrs Hinch #583 Bigfoot and the Solomons

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Anyone else avoiding family gatherings because an immediate member is 100% hun? Just me?

• Haha
Reactions: 38
I find it so so bizarre people class this scam fake woman an idol? The duck has she done what is so inspiring? She literally sticks her name on crap then scams her followers (the small amount who aren’t bots) then rakes in millions to fund her stupid spending habit. Idol my arse(nal) hole

• Heart
Reactions: 28
Just watched the latest mumma eve’s story…. She’s been “accused” of being on tattle and simply repeating g what we all say. Loved her reply to whoever attacked her.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
To be honesssssscht, I’d rather my house smell of actual Tom Cats spraying everywhere than spend even a penny on anything with “Hinch” written on it 🤭

Edit: Missed a word out 🙃
You can name it Natural smell of the ancient Egyptian Gods, we will all tag you in our pictures with our cats 😆

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Ad ad ad ad ad ad ad ad ad ad ad ad.
Followed by more ad ad ad ad ad ad ad. 😴😴😴😴😴
duck off with your eucalyptus shite.

Reactions: 15
The irony of Hinch showing the child proofing on the laundry tabs, but the cleaning stuff is kept under the sink without child proof locks🙄🙄🙄🙄🙄

• Heart
Reactions: 31
Those Pr photos were taken a long time ago, going off her roots and nail colour. They could have built up some suspense had they released the massive news 😂 back then .
Yep defo holiday nails and the tan just confirms it 🙄

Reactions: 9
Why not use your tumble dryer fluff as free fire lighters for your new log burner, it works and its free............oh no, sorry Sopha you'll be using pound notes to light yours :confused:

• Haha
Reactions: 17
3C75100B-3043-4FC6-84EE-3350656D6FE0.jpeg

tit tons of Hinch gift wrap stuff in my local charity shop including a massive box full of the eucalyptus gift bags 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 39
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.