Mrs Hinch #583 Bigfoot and the Solomons

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Frosted Eucalyptus means about as much as Toasted Dandelion, Frozen Fajita and Shite Encrusted Shellfish. I can’t get me breff!

• Haha
Reactions: 48
If she released a scent of chip pan & nappisan those idiots would all run for it, pisses me off! I purposely will not buy anything with her name or image on & I don’t care if she recommends it or loves it, the woman is an absolute bleeping weapon

• Haha
Reactions: 38
You’ve got to love how she goes ‘planet conscious’ one day by teaching us morons how to reuse lint and tumble water (by killing plants and overusing foil to wipe fake spills) and the next day to demonstrate her stupidity by overselling toxic products that smell of her clunge to kill our planet. Mind you I’m a nusty hen so I might be BIAST 🤣
Yeah but it’s it’s a cardboard box so it’s alright 😂😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Why is she a raging hypocrite tho?!

goes on about eco friendly - literally has a house that probably emits the carbon footprint of a jumbo jet plane every day
Uses tons of chemical things in her house
Constantly buys new tat only for it to end up in Maldon tip

then I love animals
Proceeds to ignore all animal needs and stuff them in a garden
Uses products that tests on animals ???
Picks and chooses what animals are worthy of not being eaten “I won’t eat chickens now cos I have them” dumb witch 🤣

Reactions: 47
Popped into HB during my lunch break. Pukealyptus doesn't smell of anything. Looks like a waste of money.

• Haha
Reactions: 17
YOU OK HUN??
Truly pathetic yet truly sad at the same time. Why? Just why? Why spend all that money on all of that shite then be all excited and thankful for it? I cannot comprehend the mentality of these people and cannot comprehend all the chemicals they are washing down their drains and spraying into the air.

• Heart
Reactions: 36
Good grief - she’s back with an AD and has decorated under her sink - basically all the products she wants to flog and a stig of plastic eucalyptus for good measure. She is so rubbish at advertising anything! Hope the product range is a flop and she disappears for good.
It hides the poor plumbing and gaps.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
See the label lady has been given some of the new fragrance and is putting into her glass jars. Does she think this will sell more glass jars. They all live in each other pockets trying to make money the shameless scammers
That's what that whole best friends afternoon was about the other day. No doubt to coordinate their mutual flogging of each others stuff!

Reactions: 16
YOU OK HUN??
I don't know how much each of those items are but I can only assume all of that was over £50 😱 that's a weeks food shop 🥴 or maybe 2 weeks for some people. You can guarantee these people waste money on her shite and then don't have a pot to piss in for the rest of the month 🙄 I don't understand this cult-like mentality

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 29
I can never keep up of these threads as you move so fast - but that reel of her cleaning - what the duck!

Huns creaming themselves over her being more environmentally friendly - SORRY WHAT?
1 - Using a tumble drier in very late summer/early autumn (even in scotland I wouldnt)
2 - tin foil in the sink to catch fluff instead of straight into the bin? That doesnt look good for the reel though does it 😤
3 - most products she uses still test on animals or are not cruelty free.

What did she do for the environment? Water her plants with tumble drier water? duck off! Shes single handedly causing global warming here 😂
It makes me angry how stupid she is

Reactions: 33
The new crap she is peddling probably smells of llama tit, nope will stick to what I know thanks!

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Was that it? We all waited with baited breath for the countdown to the new aroma products and they are displayed under the sink with plastic eucalyptus wrapped around the pipework??? As many of you have commented no explanations as to why eucalyptus was used other than she loves it, how to use the products (obviously for the sheep) I have never seen such a bad sales pitch in my life , these big brand companies need to rethink their marketing strategies and soon before these influences are no more!

Reactions: 18
Label lady is now doing the whole ‘finger in every shot, tap everything in sight, copying Stacey’s speech’ 🙈🤦🏻‍♀️🤦🏻‍♀️🤦🏻‍♀️🤦🏻‍♀️🤦🏻‍♀️🤦🏻‍♀️

• Sick
Reactions: 17
Decorating her under sink cupboard, she’s such a hoot! Sorry, did I say hoot? I meant twit! Didn't look like there were any child locks on the doors either. Nice easy access for the boys into the chemical cupboard! 🤬

• Sad
  • Angry
Reactions: 31
Eucalyptus smells of Tom Cats that have sprayed everywhere. Pass it on
To be honesssssscht, I’d rather my house smell of actual Tom Cats spraying everywhere than spend even a penny on anything with “Hinch” written on it 🤭

Edit: Missed a word out 🙃

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 23
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.