Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.
That comment sounds like something Soph would say ….. 😂 Thought her mum told her not to respond to the negatives - that’s all she does! She’s a fraud and she knows it. It must be super stressful wondering when it’s all going to come crashing down around you.…..

Just a thought…maybe it’s a memorial corner for Flip & Flop 🐠

#mrshinchisover

• Haha
Reactions: 36

Tootle Pip Wiz

VIP Member
Here's a tip for ya Soph. And I, @Tootle Pip Wiz , want to be acknowledged if you share it:
The fluff from your tumble dryer yeh? Instead of throwing it away save it up and use it for lighting your log burner. It's an excellent and easy way start start a fire instead of buying firelighters. You are the pro when it comes to being a fire starter after all. Your welcome love. 👍

Screenshot_20220906-155509_Instagram.jpg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 35

Pollyanna263

VIP Member
sorry I’ve so much going on and really struggling with life some days
couldn’t read this and not reply @shoegal1982 ❤

The depression thread on here is really welcoming, non-judgemental, and most people there have had the same thoughts that you are having.
If you wanted to post over there with kindred spirits you’d be welcomed xx

• Heart

LurkeyMcLurk

VIP Member
Echoing someone else in the previous thread. All that brand new kitchen; a lovely sunny day and they get McDonald’s??? Could have had a bbq? It’s not hard is it? Instead it’s the millionth McDonald’s of the week for the hinches.
Do you think she’s let Rex play in the playroom?
Do we think it’s the Solomon’s first visit? We know the makeup friend has been round.
Is this their attempt at being relatable (the mcdonalds), perhaps they think this is what the typical sheep gets up to on a sunny Sunday

Edited to correct spelling

JMS123

Chatty Member
Ignoring the strokeathon for a moment, what’s that carpet about? Not only is it a totally impractical colour for a downstairs room with young kids and livestock wandering in (just yuck), but it leaves imprints every time you walk on it?

What would anyone in their right mind buy it? Do you hoover it and walk backwards on a plank out of the room so no trace (not the loft one) is left? Or just leave the room as an unentered mausoleum like the dining room table? So many questions

JustaLurker102

She is one of the worst brand ambassadors I have ever known.
A massive countdown reveal when it's already in the shops

• Haha
  • Heart

WeepingWillow

Alpacas in the kitchen, dangerous netting on the wall beside a heavy non-secured framed box.

It's not me right? This is insanity right??

Tootle Pip Wiz

VIP Member
Money to burn as usual, lights on during the day when it's not needed. Not fussed about the high energy rises at all eh. 🙄🙄

Screenshot_20220904_194539_Instagram.jpg

HinchesSousChef

VIP Member
That’s got to be the first time she’s ever cut a carrot. She must be feeling the pinch of the cost if living.

• Haha
Reactions: 34

Pumpkins1506

VIP Member
I have watched the stories through, and have realised that there's no way this can have been today as the weather is completely wrong.
It hasn't been windy like that for a few days. And the sky was not as cloudless as that at all today.

Definitely wasn't today. The weather and the fact that our mcds was incredibly busy (caused traffic all up round Maldon) today, it doesn't add up at all.

nuts82

Good god what is that playroom… her claw scchhhowwing us all her new plastic tat. I’ve never seen such a hideous playroom… with all her money and that’s what she comes up with?! No wonder ikea won’t go near her… she keeps copying sss trying to be ‘creative’ and it’s tragic because she couldn’t be further from creative if she tried 🤦🏻‍♀️

shoegal1982

Actual vomit 🤮 boiling my piss the lot of them. Fake fake fake. Squinting. The corpse being invited. Hinch hiding behind everyone.

also we only had Ronnie and Rex!! She has OTHER KIDS!!! Fucking hell some people shouldn’t be allowed to reproduce.

There are people deciding between eating and eating this winter. And they’re running around throwing money about like water on what looks like multiple takeaways.

sorry I’ve so much going on and really struggling with life some days and fighting urges to hurt myself. I’m trying to be a good mum and wife and daughter. Just feel like I’m failing.

• Heart
  • Sad

londonLA

Chatty Member
Imagine actually telling people to piss off on what's meant to be a professional business account. She really is pathetic.
If I did that at my place of work I'd have my P45 in put in my hand before I could blink.
The excuse for her being like this to 'Tina' is because she has a cold sore and boil. Probably caught from snogging your Aplacas you dirty bitch.
Talking of which, they are actually just walking round corridors now and not just in through the back door. I hope both the kids were in the kitchen with them. What if they were in another room playing , watching TV or whatever and that thing is just walking round going into any old room. Disasters waiting to happen. 😮

• Heart

Bidscavan

VIP Member
Oh fuck off Sopha wasn't any sign of anxiety or over thinking about nursery yesterday when u were cunting about with your "friends"🙄🙄

Oldcat

Chatty Member
It‘s all so teenage girl FFS they are grown ass woman with 6 kids between them GROW UP!!!!

• Heart