Mrs Hinch #582 It’s all faux show!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Leopard print doesn’t really fit the Xmas theme does it?

She’s never happier than when she’s on a photo shoot.

Reactions: 21
Just popped on JOC’s insta & Christ almighty, there are grown ass women literally crying over a bloody bottle of softener 🤔 some comments I read out to the dog as I couldn’t believe it, does she still have an audience? Are these the last of the hardcore hinchers? I am shocked by it 🤣 Clearly some women have way to much time on their hands…
Giggling at “Read out to the dog” 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 8
How many ads is she going to get out of the latest shite from P&G?

Hinchy cackling all the way to the bank again....

Reactions: 8
The cardboard cutout looks nothing like you hun, maybe the filtered version. I’m assuming all those question marks mean what the duck is she doing ????
3FFDD582-57FE-4AC8-9751-BDCFEFACEC76.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 33
I know defending her etc. But it's actually a legit marketing technique to quiet release a product, create a bit of a buzz and then grand reveal it properly.
So her hinchers sheep have spotted a new product out that she hasn't mentioned, feel as though they've stumbled upon a secret product, blab about it all over socials, other hinchers sheep see it and rush out to see/buy for themselves thus creating sales wave 1 and promo they haven't had to pay for.
Then there is a proper reveal with all the ad campaign, promo etc, which creates another wave of sales as more people see and go to buy and it reaches a further audience of non-sheep who may not have seen it.
The buzz from the quiet release gives it just that extra bit of unpaid promotion.

It's very clever. I don't think in this case she hasn't done her bit, as Hb are only just announcing it too. Hate to defend but that's how I think it's playing out.

Reactions: 37
Been taking a break from Hinch for my mental health ..
Nothing changes does it, Ads, lies, Brags boring definitely, inspiring absolutely not.
I am so frustrated that her and others like her are still pulling the wool over far too many insulting to call them Sheep, I would sooner have a conversation with a sheep than Hinch, on the rare occasion I watch her stories I turn sound off her voice man makes my ears bleed SS is even worse. How are these women relevant, popular who or what are these fans ?

Reactions: 13
Stop picking your nose Soph. It's not very polite. 👃

Frosted eucalyptus tho 🙄🙄 Rose wonderland was nothing special, and I quite like Rose scents, but there was nothing wow about it. I remember seeing a woman ram her basket with bottle after bottle after bottle when it come out so I gave it a sniff and it was shite.

Frosted euc won't be anything special either.

Reactions: 21
Nope sorry Tattle ADs I actually don’t want any of that… Sopha might want them though…… 👋🏻 Hi Sopha, they look like something she would use to *Schtyleeee* the house, possibly the Pantr y shelves or Jimbobshrimpnob’s walk-in wardrobe 🤔😂

BD194440-0EAC-4618-98F9-47FE94AC0230.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Was that all lint from out of her dryer?! Haven’t they only lived there for five minutes? Does she not clean it out every time? Isn’t it SUMMER and she’s got a huge yard to hang washing? So many questions 😅

• Haha
Reactions: 37
Extremely late to the party as was busy pushing my 2nd best bubz 4 lyf out of my vag......but only 600 odd likes on the best friendz grid post.

Ooop looks like no one cares about your fake friendship or your floofy pets.

Anyway time to pack the 2 year old off to nursery and find an aunty for the newborn to go to so I can get on with cleaning my house. ATB!
Congratulations, hope you're going to dress them in matching outfits too 😉🎉🎉

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.