Mrs Hinch #582 It’s all faux show!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I thought she never wears heels? Those looked like heels to me.

Also I saw the new lenor in home bargains yesterday didn't even notice it was one of hers. I'll have a sniff next time I'm in there

Reactions: 14
Everytime I play these with the volume up my poor dog jumps out of her skin and gives me a stare 😂
Awww, sorry, your poor dog 🐕 My cat is laying here with me and gave me a stare too, he thought about running off but decided to stay and wash instead, bless’is’arrrt 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 12
I'm sorry (I'm not, only tend sorry) but ole Cunty claws has been working on a new synthetic scent for months from the tend office with the very practical ladder desk in collaboration with a multi national? So she's a chemist now? Can't cook in the kitchen, so cooking up make believe stories about product development again? Do the pods come in packaging with pockets? Or a pouch, seeing it's in the completely made up scent of frosted eucalyptus?

Reactions: 20
She is one of the worst brand ambassadors I have ever known.
A massive countdown reveal when it's already in the shops

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 35
I thought she never wears heels? Those looked like heels to me.

Also I saw the new lenor in home bargains yesterday didn't even notice it was one of hers. I'll have a sniff next time I'm in there
That reminds me of when I was in HB last week. I was near the cleaning stuff and noticed a lady sniffing a bottle of fabric conditioner... nowt wrong with that, we all do it before buying a new fragranced one right, but.... she then sniffed quite a few and took a photo of them and then a selfie with them 😳 To be honesssssscht I was trying not to stare, but it must have been one of the hunzzz. I bet she tagged Sopha in the pic 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 21
I don’t buy any P&G products, all tested on animals!!!! 🤬

Reactions: 16
Screenshot_20220906-113811_Instagram.jpg

Is that a picture of her and Ronnie??

Ew. So did she bring that picture with her to whomever that bathroom belongs to or is it just a prop. Either way it's gross to use your kid like that.

Reactions: 17
Jesus Christ! They could’ve used real eucalyptus for her ad !! What message is fake eucalyptus sending?? They’re as thick and fake as her !

• Haha
How about on the side of the road, in the back of an Ambulance? She could 'hinch' the ambulance afterwards and add an extra chapter to her bestselling memwour, about her maternity journey?
ETA, oiii oiiiii
Her sister Mamfa could be driving the ambulance, adds a bit more to the extra bestselling memwour chapter. I think a bingo for the future event should be added to this 😂

• Haha
I work in PR.. and those pictures of her caressing them fake leaves made me want to leave (heh heh) the industry. The whole day looks like cringe fest.

Reactions: 25
I see this and all I think is.... Bet Hinch strikes again. First with collecting the Henzzz now it’s Hinchalyptus time 😂🤣😂 (I’m never not going to giggle at that name for it)

Different day (Possibly) Different dress, but same Bet Hinch 🤭

B912931B-B000-4B56-90A9-310ED0C8E7A1.jpeg

5758813D-62A1-4961-88E0-B03A2FE63E0C.jpeg

And here we go …..AD!! Cleaning and washing products from the woman who doesn’t clean and buys bots by the hundreds! She’s lucky that people will buy the P&G products regardless of knowing who Hinch is, because they simply just need to clean or wash their clothes. They’ll either like the smell or not. They are most likely not buying it because Hinch is on the bottle, more like it’s on sale because it’s being promoted in stores. When her career comes crashing around her, those products will still sell.

I wouldn’t buy anything she promotes - she’s such a liar and so unprofessional. Ranting on her IG account, swearing at someone called Tina over a vinyl floor design - how pathetic!

Are those the cakes her and Len baked yesterday 😂
Eurgh who would want to eat cakes with Fairy and Bold on them? Don't we put a lot of emphasis on NOT eating cleaning products 🤣

• Haha
Her sister Mamfa could be driving the ambulance, adds a bit more to the extra bestselling memwour chapter. I think a bingo for the future event should be added to this 😂
Yes, fiddle is in the back with pink purse ready to cut the cord😂😂😂 teenytinyboyracernoknobjimbob squished in next fiddle, mouth breathing and whispering ahh bless 'er 'art, while uploading the dash to hospital journey to his IG account.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Just popped on JOC’s insta & Christ almighty, there are grown ass women literally crying over a bloody bottle of softener 🤔 some comments I read out to the dog as I couldn’t believe it, does she still have an audience? Are these the last of the hardcore hinchers? I am shocked by it 🤣 Clearly some women have way to much time on their hands…

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Yes, fiddle is in the back with pink purse ready to cut the cord😂😂😂 teenytinyboyracernoknobjimbob squished in next fiddle, mouth breathing and whispering ahh bless 'er 'art, while uploading the dash to hospital journey to his IG account.
I can actually see that happening 😂 Weepy will be sat next to Mamfa in the front singing Tom Jones songs to soothe Sopha, starting with “Delilah” which Sopha and NoNobOrBalls will end up naming the baby as it rhymes so well with Ronni e and Lonni e 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Is that the dress she was wearing when flashing her gash at the builders?

‘Projects’…’work’ sure Soph, if agreeing they could slap your name on some rancid smelling bog standard fabric softener counts, then yes 🙄

Just popped on JOC’s insta & Christ almighty, there are grown ass women literally crying over a bloody bottle of softener 🤔 some comments I read out to the dog as I couldn’t believe it, does she still have an audience? Are these the last of the hardcore hinchers? I am shocked by it 🤣 Clearly some women have way to much time on their hands…
Oh ffs 🤦🏻‍♀️ They’re not the full ticket are they. Hahaha , loads of comments ‘maybe it’s something to do with eucalyptus’ there’s no hope is there 🤣🤣

also the amount of likes and comments are abysmal.

Last edited:
Reactions: 9
More eucalyptus crap incoming, imagine your job is to hold eucalyptus & telling it to be quiet. There’s people working ridiculous hours & can barely afford the basics, this fraud does tit like this & makes millions, how is she not ashamed or embarrassed, vile
View attachment 1556631
Reading the comments is like something out of Stepford Wives!! 🤮

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.