Mrs Hinch #582 It’s all faux show!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Well I’m going to get my Christmas wish in early and that is....✨ I wish and hope that if there is an announcement about baby no3 at Christmas I hope she then isn’t in the maternity unit the same time as I am having baby Owlet no4. If she is I will be in and out of there at lightening speed. To be honesssssscht if I hear one “Oi Oiiiii that’s it baaabe, pussssh” or cackle I will be delivering in the car park✨

Actually, I bet she’s too famoussssssh to give birth at our maternity unit, she’ll choose somewhere possssssh, surrounded by Jimbobtinynobnoballs, Fiddle, RoyOiOi and Weepy who will be crying a river, bless’is’arrrt.
How about on the side of the road, in the back of an Ambulance? She could 'hinch' the ambulance afterwards and add an extra chapter to her bestselling memwour, about her maternity journey?
ETA, oiii oiiiii

• Haha
Reactions: 10
He won't be allowed to work. She has the say in everything now 'she brings in the money'. On his phone gambling in one of the many loos. ATV
I’ll just leave this here... 🤭 (Volume needed)

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 46
And here we go …..AD!! Cleaning and washing products from the woman who doesn’t clean and buys bots by the hundreds! She’s lucky that people will buy the P&G products regardless of knowing who Hinch is, because they simply just need to clean or wash their clothes. They’ll either like the smell or not. They are most likely not buying it because Hinch is on the bottle, more like it’s on sale because it’s being promoted in stores. When her career comes crashing around her, those products will still sell.

I wouldn’t buy anything she promotes - she’s such a liar and so unprofessional. Ranting on her IG account, swearing at someone called Tina over a vinyl floor design - how pathetic!

Are those the cakes her and Len baked yesterday 😂

Attachments

Reactions: 16
For someone who is apparently riddled with anxiety she sure as hell looks pretty comfortable and happy in those videos from that shoot.

Reactions: 29
So
And here we go …..AD!! Cleaning and washing products from the woman who doesn’t clean and buys bots by the hundreds! She’s lucky that people will buy the P&G products regardless of knowing who Hinch is, because they simply just need to clean or wash their clothes. They’ll either like the smell or not. They are most likely not buying it because Hinch is on the bottle, more like it’s on sale because it’s being promoted in stores. When her career comes crashing around her, those products will still sell.

Someone has kindly revealed it for her already 😂😂😂

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 39
Wait a minute, is all this nonsense about a big announcement just a new scent of Lenor being released? Jeeeeez, even her brand partners are trolling her now

• Haha
Reactions: 27
Why is she doing a reveal in 22 hours when the collection is already on the shelves in stores?

most people have probably seen it already.
🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 29
How about on the side of the road, in the back of an Ambulance? She could 'hinch' the ambulance afterwards and add an extra chapter to her bestselling memwour, about her maternity journey?
ETA, oiii oiiiii
Her sister could deliver the baby in that case

• Haha
Reactions: 7

I wouldn’t buy anything she promotes - she’s such a liar and so unprofessional. Ranting on her IG account, swearing at someone called Tina over a vinyl floor design - how pathetic!

Almost time for the reveal? Didn’t someone post earlier it’s already in the shops?…..late again Sophie you have one job to do! 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 25
Extremely late to the party as was busy pushing my 2nd best bubz 4 lyf out of my vag......but only 600 odd likes on the best friendz grid post.

Ooop looks like no one cares about your fake friendship or your floofy pets.

Anyway time to pack the 2 year old off to nursery and find an aunty for the newborn to go to so I can get on with cleaning my house. ATB!
Congratulations All the best!

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.