Mrs Hinch #582 It’s all faux show!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Quelle surprise she may do a bit of cleaning because her boys aren’t home - OR does she mean she’ll show a pre record of her cleaning something that’s already clean and advertising the products and sit back on her sofa watching daytime tv, scoffing biscuits and reading tattle 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 21
I’m thinking Christmas too. Montage of the tree with a scan and letter board underneath with some sparkly silver baby shoes - some caption about baby no. 3, who is of course a girl to make their family ‘complete’.

I can almost see it. 😂
Well I’m going to get my Christmas wish in early and that is....✨ I wish and hope that if there is an announcement about baby no3 at Christmas I hope she then isn’t in the maternity unit the same time as I am having baby Owlet no4. If she is I will be in and out of there at lightening speed. To be honesssssscht if I hear one “Oi Oiiiii that’s it baaabe, pussssh” or cackle I will be delivering in the car park✨

Actually, I bet she’s too famoussssssh to give birth at our maternity unit, she’ll choose somewhere possssssh, surrounded by Jimbobtinynobnoballs, Fiddle, RoyOiOi and Weepy who will be crying a river, bless’is’arrrt.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 30
Giggling at the Tattle ADs... do these happen to be for Sopha’s size 5 footzzz 🤔😂

9D4065A7-3975-4F90-B70D-3562C1782525.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Well I’m going to get my Christmas wish in early and that is....✨ I wish and hope that if there is an announcement about baby no3 at Christmas I hope she then isn’t in the maternity unit the same time as I am having baby Owlet no4. If she is I will be in and out of there at lightening speed. To be honesssssscht if I hear one “Oi Oiiiii that’s it baaabe, pussssh” or cackle I will be delivering in the car park✨

Actually, I bet she’s too famoussssssh to give birth at our maternity unit, she’ll choose somewhere possssssh, surrounded by Jimbobtinynobnoballs, Fiddle, RoyOiOi and Weepy who will be crying a river, bless’is’arrrt.
If she is due to make an announcement, good old Al will be in his workshop knocking up a manger made from old wooden pallets for baby to complete the nativity scene. :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: 28
It's because the Hinched family are morons & think this is a cute version of Samantha, so much easier for the children to say AuntY Mamfa than AuntY Sam.
Plus Mamfa is short for Sam. Like Jamie is short for James 🤭

• Haha
Reactions: 36
Jimbob must be working if Lennie has gone with Manfa for the morning 👀

If not, what the flip is he doing all day?
He won't be allowed to work. She has the say in everything now 'she brings in the money'. On his phone gambling in one of the many loos. ATV

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Oh palmed kids off again Soph? If JimBob hasn’t got them then either FiddleYahoo or Mamfa/Abby has them. Can’t even have Len for 30 mins while she answers a few emails. What a bleeping wet flannel

Reactions: 21
What’s the Mamfa story, if anyone cares to take the time and share it?
One day Sopha did a story where she was trying to dress Lennie and was saying they were going to see ‘Aunty Mamfa’ (her sister Samantha, who was always Sam) and since then that’s how we have referred to her on here. We said why doesn’t Soph ever talk properly and give her boys a chance.

So today Soph actually writing Aunty Mamfa is a little nod to us nusty trolls.

Reactions: 17
Extremely late to the party as was busy pushing my 2nd best bubz 4 lyf out of my vag......but only 600 odd likes on the best friendz grid post.

Ooop looks like no one cares about your fake friendship or your floofy pets.

Anyway time to pack the 2 year old off to nursery and find an aunty for the newborn to go to so I can get on with cleaning my house. ATB!

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 25
Woke up this morning.
Started to Hinch clean the house ready for OHs arrival home from working abroad.
Noted the ridiculous amount of hair that gets on and in EVERYTHING but in Disney Princess Sophie e land that's not a thing?!
Also the amount of dust in surfaces in just a week is mental for just little ol' me....

Reactions: 15
Oh palmed kids off again Soph? If JimBob hasn’t got them then either FiddleYahoo or Mamfa/Abby has them. Can’t even have Len for 30 mins while she answers a few emails. What a bleeping wet flannel
Surely he could go fishing for 30 minutes 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.