Mrs Hinch #582 It’s all faux show!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Oh goodie. Frosted eucalyptus for Christmas. Seriously did they not learn from last years rose blunderland? Shops were still trying to flog it for 99p in July. As per usual the few huns that are still loyal will rush and buy it and she’ll come on and cry. “Can’t believe it guyzzzz.” And then they’ll realise it makes their clothes smell like fusty grass and that’ll be it. Ffs 🤣

Reactions: 22
There is a wild animal wandering around her house!!!! Shes has 2 small children!!! Shes a bleeping idiot. Someone please rescue her from herself. She luuuurveees it if shes honest guyssscccchhhh

Reactions: 19
Sorry if this has already been mentioned, but the fact she’s dressing the boys in costumes for this wedding - are the couple aware/ok with this?

It’s their wedding, they’ll already have planned a theme and that may well include dressing up any kids in their immediate bridal party.

Or is Hinchy just trying to take the spotlight with people aww-ing at her kids costumes and creating her own theme on the side? You’re a guest Soph, not the main event!

Reactions: 9
Surely her family and friends think it’s not right to have the alpacas in the house and would say something out of concern for the boys safety?
Also chopping the carrots for the first time ever……”look guysh I am relatable. We’re having to cut back our spending too! just like you (but only because I’m having to spend a lot more buying bots, nothing to do with energy bills as you can see I have every light on in the daytime)”

Reactions: 16
Does she ever parent her children? Why does Lennie need to go to his aunties in order for her to clean and reply to work emails? Isn’t what what most mums do who work from home, but with their children present? I wouldn’t bat an eyelid at Lennie going out for the day with someone else if it wasn’t for the fact they are CONSTANTLY in the care of everyone but their own mother! X

• Heart
Reactions: 45
She’s got to be pregnant and I’m hopeful that my Christmas bingo call is on track.
But duck me, why oh why does she think nobody notices the filters. It’s like looking at a different bleeping person.
And the feet? What even is the point in lying about foot size. Fuxache.
I’m thinking Christmas too. Montage of the tree with a scan and letter board underneath with some sparkly silver baby shoes - some caption about baby no. 3, who is of course a girl to make their family ‘complete’.

I can almost see it. 😂

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 13
So let me get this straight… she is raising the live stock without any boundaries, no dominance letting them walk into the feed shed around the house 🤢 letting her kids runaround them and their pen. Whenever they come into the house or feee she’s she cackles manically at them thinking it’s hilarious.

So Once they reach their adult hood they will assert dominance over hinch and inch do what they like, not know where their safe zone is, as their pen gets intruded and they intrude the home…
Same with the kids...no boundaries!

Reactions: 6
Jimbob must be working if Lennie has gone with Manfa for the morning 👀

If not, what the flip is he doing all day?

Reactions: 23
Manfa 🤦‍♀️ she called her that before revealing the 'invisible speech needs' so at first we thought that's how Ron said it, but no it was must be them, as well as 'tend'...talk properly you morons!!

Also why is she acting like she never gets time alone and is 'lost', bet she's ecstatic she can just wander around her ill gotten house with just the WW around, just the way she likes it :rolleyes:

• Sick
Reactions: 20
It’s such a strange and insular life they lead!

Where’s the poor excuse for a man today then?

• Heart
Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.